Reminder that one of Trump's top VP candidates is a Russian plant

Reminder that one of Trump's top VP candidates is a Russian plant

>On December 10 of last year, Flynn attended a dinner celebrating the tenth anniversary of RT, the cable network formerly called Russia Today. He sat at the head table, with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and had delivered a talk on his view of foreign affairs today beforehand.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU
americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/the_ukraineisis_alliance.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>thinking Russia is our enemy

Hello Putinbot #53348034!

>20 rubles have been deposited into your account

Hello Ukrainian/polish diaspora

Why do you suck russian dick so hard? Because le ebin savior of le white race maymay? Russia has the highest proportion of muslims out of any european countries if you werent aware

Trump could pick both Rosenbergs as his running mate and his supporters would still vote for him.

They don't actually give a fuck to make an informed decision, it's all "make america great, build wall" soundbite bullshit.

Let's see how the Jew spin against Flynn will go:

>He wants to disarm Israel our Greatest Ally
>He hates Israel so he is an antisemite
>He loves evil Russia
>He's loves evil Putin
>He's a traitor because he loves Russia and Putin
>He's a Democrat and not a Republican or a True Conservative
>He supports abortion
>Evangelicals will abandon Turmp because Flynn supports abortion!
>He's a racist because he called undocumented migrants illegals

Expect that out of the (((Left))) and the (((Right))) in the (((Media))) nonstop for weeks to come.

Well Hillary already sold Russia all the secrets we would give her so does it really matter at this point anyways?

Why do you Sup Forumstards idolize Putin so much? just to be contrarian?

I don't care about "savior of le white race maymay" I just want to put the niggers and the left back in their place.

I HOPE he's a plant.
Maybe we can hire some Spetsnaz eye-gougers to help but the boot to the trannies and kikes.

Fuck off Schlomo!
We need some diversity considering 70% of the US Gov. are jewish plants.

Good, need Russian help right now, and we need to help them smash ukraine, those white muzzie pieces of shit

Muzzie plants

He is pro nationalism and anti-Obama/anti-globalism
m.youtube.com/watch?v=avBAT6Op0lU
Everything bad about Obama and Clinton, he opposes

Why does the Jew Jew, Jew?

If cancer had legs, it would walk around waving a blue and yellow flag

Nice textbook defamation propaganda Taras

>Taras is the richest guy on the block everyone knows that
>he became the richest guy by stealing from everyone
You know that's not the whole truth

Its ok Trudeau, can't be number 1 in everything

So many white niggers in your country senpai, consider emigrating

>Russia is our enemy, remember!? Pay no mind to the muzzies and pacos raping your women!
>Now give us your guns please. Achmed can't get it up otherwise!

I don't care if he's literally Putin's bestie. Our government is committing treason.

Fucking awesome. A united Russia/USA is a defeated Zog.

>ukraine
>muslim

Ukraine :

The Berlin Wall fell you globalist dumbass. You can't just go starting war with Russia for the fun of it.

A

>someone calls me out on my bullshit
>hurr i'll just call him ukrainian diaspora

Nice argument

Russia was never a real threat

America First. If we focus one what is best for America, then everything will work out. You shouldn't ask whether or not Russia is a friend or a foe. You should ask if treating Russia as a friend or a foe is the best for America right now.

Who said anything about starting war? Doesn't mean you have to suck their dick either

>muh carriers

Haven't you been keeping up?

>LE Highest population of Muslims maymay

Gee I wonder if that's because they are cucks or because they have controlled hundreds of millions of hectares of formerly muslim lands for hundreds of years?

Do you seriously think that Putin sees America as a friend? The only thing he's interested in is strengthening his position. Superficial global 'cooperation' with america would legitimize his illegal invasions and totalitarian police state, which is the only reason he's pretending to care about warming to the US. Pretty amazing that some can be stupid enough not to see this

US and Russian military would accomplish a lot if they worked together. Especially since they are both operating in the Middle East anyway.

See no real problem with it. Seems like a logical move, though we still obviously need someone who can protect sensitive information better than Hillary Clinton can.
As long as he isn't leaking classified information on a public server or to Putin's agents, no big deal.

>moving the goalposts

Putin gives zero fucks about 'muh european purity'

Ukranians act like niggers, so whats the dif

Fag flag.

For sure. I hate canadians more and more every day. Not even AngloSphere

Look nigger, you may be right that trump supporters blindly follow their emporer. Your claim that they aren't making informed decisions if though. There are two choices in this race. While trump has his obvious issues, Hillary is in a league of her own.

So stop with this
>trump flags are morons
Bullshit

>50 turkish lira have been deposited into your account

more like anything lmao

is that a bad thing?

I like Russia's way of doing things better than any of our current allies. Hell, it's better than what we are doing right now.

This

Anti Trump shills are fallacist fallacy morons. Voting for Trump is the only right choice.

>would accomplish a lot if they worked togethe

Accomplish what? Shooting some sandniggers who pose no threat or relevance to the West? If anything, another full scale war by the US will lend credence to the idea that it's a war of civilizations and will encourage more muslims to become terrorists

Niggers hate democracy, theyd rather have a revolution. Soros is trying to have a colour revolution in the USA right now. Tried the same shit in NZ.

Democracy means you choose the less shitty candidate out of two choices you dont like

Canacucks and assorted muzzie scum BTFO

>bleached niggers
>your friend
>ever
wow... one should think you would have learned after you took so many chimps from africa to america,.. but i guess you need a second lesson on that

>implying you have an argument
Try again in your next shill thread

Sup Forums generally only sees the foreign policy of Russia and not the domestic policy in which Putin faces the most criticism.

Wow germany, you sure are white niggers. Soon to be non white niggers

Get out while you can

>legitimize his illegal invasions and totalitarian police state

Nigger please

>You shouldn't ask whether or not Russia is a friend or a foe. You should ask if treating Russia as a friend or a foe is the best for America right now.

My argument is that Michael Flynn is a russian plant and that russia is not an ally of the west, but obviously you're not sophisticated enough to even recognize simple arguments

Fuck off Mr. Frodo

Average ukranian mouthbrether

>accomplish what?
complete suppression of volatile regions.

Ukie diaspora fucked your country mia familia

Are you denying that his invasions of Georgia and Ukraine were illegal? Are you denying that Putin is a dictator? pretty laughable

With their racism and lust for power

>his illegal invasions and totalitarian police state
>taking anything the mainstream media says seriously
They call it the Clinton News Network for a reason.

don't listen to this Russophiles, the only place Russia has in the world is a subject place. Vote Hillary and continue straining your relations with Russia because of the most important Ukraine.

Dead muzzies and muzzie allies are good

Again with the
>anyone who disagrees with me is x diaspora

Truly pathetic

Yeah white niggers arent they

americanthinker.com/articles/2015/11/the_ukraineisis_alliance.html

That's literally what a good leader does. His only interest is strengthening Russia and if that means being buddies with the US then he will do it.

Why do you hate Putin so much? just to be contrarian? The Cold War is long done, is it because he hurts your (((democratic))) values?

Go back to stormfront

No 40 bucks US a month minimum wage is pathetic. If Stalin had starved you all, the world would be a far better place

How curbstomping faggots is legal? Sounds like paradise!

If only Based Yagoda had been given full authority

Ukraine is a cancer that needs to be destroyed and filled with Russians /Poles

It will stop the WW3 against Russia that Hillary and all the kikes, Left to Right, are pushing us into, because a nationalist in charge of an independent Russia is like anuddah Shoah. The fucking kikes want an Armageddon because Putin shit all over the oligarchs' YHWH-destined looting and wont play nice and roll over for their global domination and expansionist plans, which they, as fucking usual, project into their demonized racial enemy and agitate us into a fight against that person, which in this case is Putin.

Next you'll be saying Trump is a Russian plant for wanting to lift sanctions and cut them a deal

>>On December 10 of last year, Flynn attended a dinner celebrating the tenth anniversary of RT, the cable network formerly called Russia Today. He sat at the head table, with Russian President Vladimir Putin, and had delivered a talk on his view of foreign affairs today beforehand.

How exactly does this prove that he is a Russian Plant?

Why s everyone taking the BAIT from a FUCKING LEAF??

Sup Forums is filled with Morons it seems.

>complains about Sup Forums picking sides
>proceeds to give us a reason to pick sides

You're just a good goy and you know it. Russia may have a large mudslime population but not only do they reside in large in their caucus republics, but they are naturalized and integrated for the most part as identifying Russian first and Muslim second. They know their place and the Russian government doesn't spread it's cheeks to them for the sake of "ethnic equality"

You saying one statement while damn well knowing the truth of the matter is textbook definition of SHILLING you dumb fuck. Sorry I triggered your shit, hopefully in your next response you'll have a better idea of how this exchange works; or just switch tactics like the good shmuck you are

because as a US citizen it's our job to worry about their foreign policy, not their domestic
fuck off we need to stop being morality police

>being buddies

no, just manipulating the US into lifting trade sanctions that are crippling the russian economy

>Why do you hate Putin so much? just to be contrarian?

Haha epic rephrasing m8, your wit is off the charts. Nah, i distrust him because he's a dictator who has invaded multiple countries illegally, operates in a Machiavellian fashion, suppresses political dissension in his own country, constantly lies, was a former KGB officer etc, etc

A

Theres actually nothing wrong with genocide, if used correctly. Fucking western media had to spoil it though

And the American destabilization of Lybia wasn't illegal? Your country paid for Obama to attend a cushy convention to talk shit about his political opponents. Where does that put you?

Invasions are what people in power have always done.
The people mad about invasions are simply the ones that hold no power and are prone to invasion.

Nothing new under the sun.

t. Miłosz Przemysław

Ukranian diaspora is killing Canada

Oh I see :^)

>but they are naturalized and integrated for the most part as identifying Russian first and Muslim second

LMFAO! This idiot knows nothing about Russia, or the wars in chechnya, or the terrorism that is 100x worse in russia than in any western country

Purge the UkRoach

Reddit: the post

I for one, welcome our new Slavic overlords.

Go back to Ukraine so you can shitposting about Crimea using the right flag.

I didn't even mention obama, you idiot. Pretty sad attempt at changing the subject Tbh

>this goy doesn't know about Saudi and turkshit sponsoring of a pocket of chechen extremists separatists.

If Sup Forums had an upboating system, you'd get drowned in -1s on here right now

Look it up on google, not a lot of people know how the UkRoaches are driving Canada into the ground for personal profit. Worse than Jews.

Spoken like a true globalist.

Not my country, don't care what they do inside of it.
Foreign policy is the only thing that affects America.

I prefer Putin to Obama and trump desu

But I did. Obama is every bit the dictator Putin is, and your country loves him because he agrees with you. What is your excuse?

>hurrr thats what ppl have always dun
>therefore its right to invade a country for no reason

wow, you people don't even try to sound smart

Hes a black fascist, obongo is a black nazi

You're putting words in my mouth, because you have no argument. Thanks for playing the logic game, but sadly you failed

We colonized the niggers here. UkRoachers are the niggers of Eastern Europe.

Get colonized by your superiors, nigger

this
if the citizens of Russia hate the domestic policy they will revolt then we can consider intervening
who are we to tell them how to live?