Why did we have a diametric shift in taste in women within the last 5 years?

why did we have a diametric shift in taste in women within the last 5 years?

I was born in the mid 80s and am constantly surprised by younger men's taste in women, even on this site.

Where I'm from, if you wanted to date a fat/thick/chubby chick, we laughed at you. It was literally better to be a virgin than date a fatty. You wanted a girl that looked like shakira or britney or carla bruni

By the amount of THICC posting on Sup Forums, and reddit since you autismos cant stop spouting memes everywhere, I realize just how the chubby/thick fetish is becoming the norm. And soon anons will be shitting on you for liking "thin" girls, which used to be the old normal. How did this happen?

/fit/'s high test meme doesn't even make sense. If you have children with a thick girl, all you will have is a higher chance of having thick children; and that means males too. It's simple eugenics.

>How did this happen?
women got obese, so our taste evolved. its a genetic safety net to ensure that mankind would never die out.

Only thing fat girls are good for is a good pounding every once in awhile. They're not wife material nor gf material, they're fucking disgusting. They always smell like dried sweat and the food they last ate.

Fucking burgerfats ruining women for everyone

That depends. Historically men wanted a woman that was larger because it indicated status, that she was well fed and therefore healthier to breed with.

Pic related is fine because scientifically speaking, her larger breasts indicate more milk production and larger hips means easier time giving birth and less damage sustained so as to make having multiple children take less toll on her body.

And generally speaking, men prefer a woman with shape to fuck anyway. I think its nice to look at thin women, (personally prefer athletic women) but their body types normally aren't ideal for breeding multiple times.

Haha, this motherfucking cunt has the best life in the world. I fucking wish. Too bad her vanity is just a means for my depression and she won't even harness that beauty for anything truly beautiful ;-----;;;;;

Fashion in women's sizes rise and fall. Back in the 1700's men liked obese women, in the late 1800's is was svelte women. In the 19050's it was curvy women and in the 80's and 90's it was skinny women. Today the trend is going toward thicc.

Most women are fat today. Guys are always thirsty as fuck so just like in prison, you develop a taste for whatever's available.

It's mostly the niggers who want fat girls

>STILL being low test

"Thin" girls are only good for social validation. THICK is the true way to happiness.

Come back when you're not a plebian.

Protein farts

Ask a homosexual that grew up in a ghetto.

>30% of the population was muslim, and 90% were niggers.
>I'm from Michigan, you can tell the city
>I'm mixed race but mostly like to identify as white

I've always been an ass man to be honest. Just a nice, perky bubble butt. None of this gross thick shit.

All you guys must be under 30.
Thick, thin, hallow. IDK. I just want to girl that is rational, puts facts and evidence over emotion. A girl that I can trust, that is financially responsible, will be a good mother and will give me free time 3X times a week.

Order that from eBay, my man.

that tiny wrist tattoo ruined the whole fucking thing for me