What's it like living in good Europe?

What's it like living in good Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe#Central_European_Time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eastern Europe is worse than Latin America

Aren't most of those countries really poor though?

only thing better in """"good"""" Europe is that I have to pay much less to fuck women

>Ukraine
>good Europe

>Moldova
>good Europe

Grasping at straws.

lol no

lol no

>Armenia
Interesting

yes

finland is bad europe t b h

Armenia first country which official choose christianty as major religion

lol no

Objectively true. The average Mexican, much less Chilean, has six times the median wealth of the average Russian, nearly twice the average monthly income, and a SIGNIFICANTLY higher life expectancy (6-7 years). And are four times less likely to kill themselves. Meanwhile Ukraine, Belarus, and Moldavia, are even worse than Russia. Watch booty blasted Slavs attempt to dispute you.

>have a western country economic standard
>have an eastern country level of cancer
Isn't that the dream we all want to live?

In fact I'm gonna make a thread about it.

meanwhile FYROM is the opposite LMAO

> Good eastern Europe
Slovenia, Slovakia, Czechia, Poland

> Bad eastern Europe
Bulgaria, Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Belarus etc

Good eastern Europe is way better than latin america. The architecture alone in places such as Budapest and Praha makes Eastern Europe > South America.

Pls adopt

Remove Slovakia from that list, add Estonia.

All three Baltic countries are decent, but all of them have too much of a Russian problem.

lol no

>Slovenia, Slovakia, Czechia, Poland
So, Central Europe. Seriously how the fuck is a country west of Vienna and bordering Italy "eastern?"
> Good eastern Europe is way better than latin america. The architecture alone in places such as Budapest
Budapest isn't in any of the countries you listed. And Hungary is also in central Europe.

This. We could've been good but "what would the West think about us then" got in the way.

there is no such thing as central Europe those countries are eastern European

we don't

Yes there is. it has its own UN definition and own official time zone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe#Central_European_Time

Based Ireland. Not a Muslim in sight when I lived there.

Well yeah there is, but nobody really use this term , nobody apart from some V4 fags who want to distance themselves because of the bad image of eastern europe

divisions of europe are just memes my man, you pick whichever is the most convenient for your current argument

You monkeys' country is barely better than africa

>divisions of Europe are just memes

Back to the Balkans with you, where you belong.

In terms of standard of living, you are more balkan than we are.

say that to my bikeways, not online

lol no

Sick burn.
You'd be driven over in 10 minutes if you tried to drive a bike in Istanbul

>Chile life expectancy: 80
>Turkey life expectancy: 76

>Chile average household net-adjusted disposable income: ~$15,000
>Turkey median income: ~$13,400

>Chile IHDI rank: 0.692 (#43)
>Turkey IHDI rank: 0.644 (#55)

>Turkey homicide rate: 4.33
>Chile homicide rate: 3.59

>Chile CPI: 66
>Turkey CPI: 41

Ukraine and Moldavia are poorer than a good number of Sub-Saharan African countries.

And what is the reason for that, pray tell? Could it be that literally everything in Slovenia, infrastructure and architecture was built by Austrians? Oh my.
That is, before you and your Yugosl*v buddies decided to take the high road and chimp out. Need I remind you? Your own kin tried to genocide you. That's what Sl*vs do to each other.

You like to pretend you're better than them, but your country was just conveniently close to Austria, nothing more nothing less.

its ok, i just wish i made a bit more money, but considering i dont have to deal with niggers or muslims or getting shot by cops or more niggers i cant really complain

any place i would want to live other than eastern europe is east asia but since im not east asian it would suck

>that's what latino chimps actually believe

>Turkey median income
Sorry, meant to write average household net-adjusted disposable income.

How's the gyppie situation in CUTEvakia.
Do they isolate themselves like they do here?

>Could it be that literally everything in Slovenia, infrastructure and architecture was built by Austrians?
That was a hundred years ago. It's an interesting comment though. Do you still have hundred year old roads and railways in bulgaria? Explains some things desu.

>Your own kin tried to genocide you.
Is that why we lost literally just 18 people as war casualties? lmao

>You like to pretend you're better than them, but your country was just conveniently close to Austria, nothing more nothing less.
More accurately, we were further away from turkish, mongol, and soviet hordes throughout history. The fact that we were close to borders for convenient trade is a factor, but implying that we slavs can't achieve things on our own speaks more about your own attitude than anything else.

feral gypsies live in own settlements, city gypsies live in cities, gypsies make like 10% of our population

>poorer than Namibia
>good Europe
Ukranians should be banned from this bored, or at least barred from using proxies.

Faggot

nobody cares balkanite jew, steal some more from your brothers

>feral gypsies live in own settlements
>calling literal trash mounds a settlement

>city gypsies live in cities
outskirts or center?
they sometimes storm buildigs in the center in bigger cities

why is slovakia so cute and comfy?

Das rite

we call them settlements here and gypsies are sometimes called settlers but its not PC

>outskirts or center?
all over the place, 90% of city gypsies are integrated

>why is slovakia so cute and comfy?

its not

>90% of city gypsies are integrated
But...
But how?

>Its not
It is by my standards. :3

>That was a hundred years ago. It's an interesting comment though. Do you still have hundred year old roads and railways in bulgaria?
Yes, we do, that tends to happen if your country is over a thousand years old, and wasn't artificially created in the late 20th century, just to handicap and spite others, not because anyone particularly believed that you ought to have that stuff.

>Is that why we lost literally just 18 people as war casualties? lmao
That's not the point, the point is they declared war on you, and had you been closer to S*rbia geographically, you would've been stuck in a war for years.

>implying that we slavs can't achieve things on our own speaks more about your own attitude than anything else.
I'm not just implying, I'm outright saying it. What good has ever came out of any Slavic country? 90% of Slavs are dirt poor, borderline Africa tier (Ukraine, Belarus, Russia, S*rbia, Bosnia etc.) and those who aren't - are the Western Slavs, and you, Slovenians.
All that because of Western European influence and connections.

>But how?

i dont know, if you have that many some are bound to be different i guess, our most popular celebrity is gypsy too (only half i think)

>calling literal trash mounds a settlement
We had a problem like this in my village. Gypsies started...borrowing all things metal from bars, the nearby hotel and auto-workshops. Two of my neighbours complained but the city council spokesman told them their hands are tied. My cousin works in the police so he arranged for the department to turn a blind eye in case of "unfortunate" scenarios. A bunch of Gypsies were sent to the hospital. It went on the regional news. Two more got beaten up by a cafe owner. The usual happened, their mothers wailing on TV and their sisters crying about the "insecure" life here. All while the news montage shows their LITERAL shacks
People proceed to beat up every thieving gentleman of Roma background until they were driven out of "business", so they had to move. A lot of them did. It took a few months to force them to either accept the local conditions or move. Few families stayed, and I was surprised when I heard one of the Gypsies works at the local vet station as a technician...

The beauty of it all is that we never openly chased them around and beat them up. The community excluded them completely, and cut off their "livelihood" by beating the thieves. Mother Capitalism did the rest

H-hey

eastern europe is foolish if they think they can hide from the sword of islam forever. Islam will conquer the planet inshallah

Ten out of ten centralisedatia

Slovenes are heavy influenced by us northeastern italics (t. Furlan with some istriot background) but they like to deny this fact

>Yes, we do, that tends to happen if your country is over a thousand years old, and wasn't artificially created in the late 20th century, just to handicap and spite others, not because anyone particularly believed that you ought to have that stuff.
No, user, not being able to build a fucking road in an entire century is not normal. It means you're allowing things like rampant corruption, incompetence, and laziness to rule your country.

>That's not the point, the point is they declared war on you, and had you been closer to S*rbia geographically, you would've been stuck in a war for years.
That isn't much of a point beyond the same fact of being farther from hostile hordes from before. So what? Life isn't fair, if you thought it should be you'd be feeding starving lepers in africa who have it a hundred times worse than anyone in europe.

>I'm not just implying, I'm outright saying it.
Which is an excellent argument against you. Have fun living in poverty with nobody to blame except yourself I guess.

Slovenia IS central Europe, men ... that's undeniable. Like most of our northeast

He's actually right tho.
Uruguay, argentina and chile are much better than most MENA and eastern euro countries.
Just check their HDI, GDP, Life expectancy, GDP per capta etc

I know bait but still lol no

western lies

>It means you're allowing things like rampant corruption, incompetence, and laziness to rule your country.

And you know a thing or two about that.....don't you? ;^)

>That isn't much of a point beyond the same fact of being farther from hostile hordes from before
The point isn't where you are, but that Sl*vs are constantly genociding each other

>And you know a thing or two about that.....don't you? ;^)
Yeah, strike down the corrpution part of that sentence, so only incompetence and laziness remain as your excuses. That'll make you look better. lmao

>The point isn't where you are, but that Sl*vs are constantly genociding each other
Well, have fun with that.

I'm gonna have trouble believing these are worse than Bulgaria.

Al-karih al-kafir of Slovenia cannot be tolerated anymore. Our Lord, al-Mu'min, Al-Muntaqim, Ar-Raqib, al-A'zam, verily I tell you, does not play dice. The heads of the Slovene kuffar will roll on the streets of Ljubljana. We will bathe in the pools of Slovenian blood, inshallah

There are 5 ee countries with higher HDI than Chile and any other latin american countries. There are like 9 ee countries with bigger GDP per capita than Chile and other latin american countries. So yeah ee is better than latin america

Don't even need to bring in Chile or Uruguay. Mexico is much better than most of eastern Europe (Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova).

Most of families here have own apartment and new car. I doubt than Russia is poor country.

That's okay, I don't like Ljubljana anyway.

Average monthly income in Russia is only 35,000 rubles (~450 dollars) per the Federal Service for State Statistics. Median wealth per adult is under 1,000 USD. Obviously some areas are richer than others.

prices of goods and services are very low.