Be old man

>Be old man
>kids break into your home repeatedly
>Steal more than 15,000 dollars worth of your property
>Cops refuse to do anything
>Cops flat out tell you to 'just buy a better security system' instead of bothering them
>Take matters into your own hands
>Pretend to not be home
>Wait in basement for someone to break in
>Kid breaks in
>Shoot him and then finish the job
>Wait a few minutes
>His accomplice breaks in
>Shoot them too
>Apologize for your gun jamming and not killshotting them
>Shoot them some more
>Call them a Bitch
>Wrap up kids in a tarp
>Wait until after the holidays to tell the cops since you don't want to bother them again
>Get sentence to life in prison

youtube.com/watch?v=iyZxtz-4PKU

Did he do the right thing, Sup Forums?

his mistake was reporting it in the first place. if he got robbed he should have kept it a secret and prepared to kill them the next time. when they broke in and he was ready, he should have used a big old shotgun, called 911, as if it is the very first time hes been robbed, and acting as if fearing for his life, telling them they cut the power wires and stuff, in reality doing it himself, and not recording anything but letting 911 record it all, and keep saying "theyve got guns! i think they've got guns, i'm really terrified, please come quick *BOOM* *BOOM* oh god i just shot one of them, please lord in heaven, i didn't want to kill them" blah blah blah. would have walked scott free.

shots are around 3:10, then around 13:30 also,

>you're dead
>you're dying
>I'm safe now
kek

He fucked up by killing them. From his vantage point he could have easily blown out kneecaps, preventing escape and ensuring arrest.

>self defense by gun

>entrapment and murder because you're too fucking lazy to put the money forward to protecting your assets better and end up with life in prison because of legalities

Pick one you moron.

I didn't realize that happened outside of Canada

thats not how it works no guns

You're a bigger retard if you shoot to maim/injure over kill.

Literally, both cops and lawyers will say in a case where you need to use a gun in the first place, shoot to kill.

You blow some kneecaps off and they live, bet your ass they are going to come back and sue.

Fucking use your brain.

Thats a lawsuit and prison.

He shoulda just buried the fuckers.

You forgot:

>Record the whole thing on audio so it's used against you in court

He fucked up bad.

You shoot to kill in situations like this. Otherwise the burglar will sue you for everything you have.

What makes you think he's some deadeye marksman?

Yes he did. If the law won't do its job, then I'll do it.

>Wait until after the holidays to tell the cops since you don't want to bother them again
>Get sentence to life in prison

Cops just couldn't take the banter

you're right. this bigot entrapped them by owning a house.

His mistake was the planning.
No ones cares about the dead kids. Dead thieves don't steal.

Thats not how reality works, in cases of lethal self defense you risk jail time and lawsuits leaving them alive.

He already bought a security system though. The police refused to do anything during any of the other dozen break ins

The only issue with your suggestion is that most people are not psychopaths.

the "bigot" was a dumbass and didnt shoot them in the first incident of robbery.

In fact, fuck you. I would have done the same and shot first. But he fucked it up and put it on himself by knowingly committing murder and having the capability of being so dumb to even audio record himself doing it

It's like this "bigot" wanted to go to jail

also kill yourself faggot. lern 2 context

Holy shit, love this guy.

>buying a security system because police told you so after the first time like a cuck and not shooting on sight

Were they basketball Americans?

>Recording yourself ambushing some thievs
>Not reporting it directly after
He could have gotten away with it but he just had to fuck it up

"YOURE DYING!" 'bitch' this guy is an american hero

From a legal point of view, if you can afford to not shoot them lethally, then you can afford to not shoot them at all. You see, either you are in danger enough to justify shooting them to death, or you aren't in danger enough to shoot them at all. There's not "danger enough to try and shoot their knees". Besides, shooting their legs off is very likely to kill them anyway, it'll just be way more painful and take a little longer.

He fucked up by intending on killing them from the beginning. It would be okay to make a stand and kill them if they attacked him, or even just kill them for invading his home. But with the video he recorded himself, it's clear for everyone listening that all he wanted to do was kill them. That's the line he shouldn't have crossed.

Qtpie shoulda stayed in school desu.

Could you be any more rustled right now?

The ones he shot? Nope. See

Should have gone the John Wayne Gadey route and disposed the bodies within his home.

Cops were too lazy to go to his house anyway.

Well that was unexpected. Still good riddance though

I see no problem with the killing of people who break into the homes of others.
You have no business there.

it also helps if youre a member of a local church and have a lot of people to vouch for your "charming character", and a little tacky christian memorabilia in your home.

He should have just called the police right after shooting them. Otherwise, it's murder.

You cannot claim self defense when your target is incapacitated.

Other than the legality issues, the guy did the right thing

>Australia

Sorry, can't even pay attention to you over my awsome AR-15 right now

Leave a message

OK pal enjoy your 10 million dollar lawsuit from Mr shekelburg

>Shoot him

Nothing wrong with that.

>then finish the job

Executions are not legal or moral. He should be sent to prison and never released.

It's funny, all the guy had to do was kill them then claim self defense. But no, he had to fuck up and record a premeditated murder lol.

>niggers thinking it's perfectly fine to rob people and break other laws cause lolyoloright?

Yeah nah get fucked. Leave other peoples shit alone and you won't die.

>Gacy
ftfy

He was within his rights to shoot them, but executing them after they were incapacitated violated the law.

Seriously, what a fuckhead.

Should have disposed of the bodies quietly without ever telling the police, and he would have never been worried about it.

>Spoiled, smiling white kids who should have no reason to rob a man, let alone twice.

Almost worse than niggers and they deserved it tbwh. I'm scared to look this up and see the parents claim, "They clearly did not do anything."

That works too, I doubt anyone knew they were ever at his house.

he did nothing wrong. if the police cant enforce the law they shouldn't stop others from doing it.

He fucked up as soon as he went up to both of them and delivered deliberate shots to the head after they were already down.

Oh, and recording it to boot.

They're white, they generally admit they fucked up somehow.

He should have immediately called the police. And wrapping the bodies makes it look like you're ready to dispose of them.

This is why he is in jail.

>/thread

Sup bro

Poor guy did nothing wrong.

Quads of truth. Check'd.

Shoot. Shovel. Shutup.

Those three words could save your life someday.

The dead kids were fucking stupid teenagers who deserved jail time and the shooter was a legit mental case who really fucked his own case over with that recording.

There are no winners here; only losers.

He fucked up by executing them after he had neutralized the threat.

Also fucked up by not shooting to kill in the first place and recording it.

This.

I think he was perfectly in the right to defend his property with lethal force, but once the suspects were down he crossed a line when he executed them.

If he intended on shooting within the spirit of the law the girl would have lived; that 22 revolver's first couple rounds didn't do much to her. Dunno why he stopped using the rifle

>Dunno why he stopped using the rifle
It jammed. Do you people literally do no reading beyond the OP before you start commenting?

I'm happy the cunts died. If someone breaks into your home, laws no longer apply. For all he could have known, they could have been armed, and killed him before he had a chance to defend himself. This man is a true hero.He did nothing illegal. Not his problem. Sorry, it's law enforcement's fault for not doing anything.

He should've had a GoPro, video recording would have been much better.

it jammed. Thats why he says "sorry about that" then unloads the pistol.

>It jammed.

Just how bad can a mini-14 jam for a veteran soldier to be unable to clear it in under a minute?

I think the real problem was not trying to warn them before shooting

15k? Repeated attempts?

Man there's a difference between grabbing a few random odds and ends from the creepy old man in an old house down the street, and doing it fucking over and over, stealing valuable stuff and important memorabilia. Kids or not, they were scum. What if he was instead an old lady? A cripple? The man tried to fucking work with police, and they refused. The real injustice is the police not taking hold of the situation and refusing to help him. If you don't want people taking justice into their own hands, then law enforcers need respond to calls and do their job. I think it was a scary thing, but even old, cold men have rights and deserve the right to defend their property, ESPECIALLY after trying to do it the legal route first. It doesn't matter if the kids were just short of 18, you don't ask someone breaking into your home their age because you retaliate -- and you shouldn't have to. They did the crime, so they deserve it. If you don't want kids to get shot in a fucking basement, then the kids better stay the fuck out of basements that aren't theirs. Period.

>what he did was illegal

No shit, but was he in the right to do it as the police weren't willing to enforce the law?

they deserved it.

>I think he was perfectly in the right to defend his property with lethal force, but once the suspects were down he crossed a line when he executed them.
what the fuck am I reading

and I understand that. And i know that under any normal circumstances the man would walk free from a typical red state jury anyways, but this guy clearly displayed tendencies that are far more psychotic than an angry homeowner, but even then if it wasn't for that damning audio he could have constructed a perfectly believable narrative for the media/jury and walked.

Instead, we get a transcript with a man who is to be frank, very unsympathetic, even with the context of the break-ins.

LOL at her screams! BITCH got what she deserved.

If you break into someone's house, i don't blame anybody for shooting you, but fuck this guy is crazy as a loon.

He should have moved. It's not worth going to jail for life just to prove a point.

I wouldn't have delivered a guilty verdict on someone in this position.

Okay elliott

>you can go to prison and get sued by defending your property from burglars with intention to steal / harm

Land of the free everyone

Castle defense. Dumbass shouldn't have recorded it.

>I don't know what entrapment is
Entrapment is creating intent. The scum he killed already had that, they just needed opportunity, which the old man gave them just like the government does all the time.

heh, someones triggered.

i play those screams over and over again. i love the bit where he says, "oh, im sorry" - un jams his gun - "BITCH!"

lmao

He was in the right when he shot both of them when they were going down the stairs.

He was in the wrong when he went up to them and gave them both point-blank lethal shots to the head after they were no longer a threat.

> "YOU DIDNT SPEND MOAR MONIEZ INSTEAD OF INST-JUSTICE?!"

Fuck off merchant!

Anybody install alarms? why was his alarm system recording him?

they deserved to be executed.

fuck chad and stacy.

He should have just burried his trash like a normal person.

> Vet
> Commando, not /k/commando like the rest of the lot

Clearly you've never had to shoot the moon....

Being psychotic =/= committing a crime

Yeah the audio was really weird, but man what if instead he was schizo and thought they were aliens? We must look at his actions, which were shooting repeat invaders of his household. Say he's psychotic, well it never made him kill random people on the street did it. In fact, if he is psychotic, it seems like has learned to contain himself for all of his life. He got the sentence cause he sounds bad, looks bad, and the kids look innocent, but if you just look at the story otherwise it's pretty clear they deserved it.

yeah that was kind of a thrill

Oh, they're beautiful white kids. To jail with this one!

He was recording it. Clearly he was already unstable and these two faggots pushed him over the edge

When your country's laws are so fucking backwards that an execution is your only way to escape jail, you execute them. Done.

I disagree. That was the best part.

It would have been better to boobie trap something they wanted with c4 like the Dallas PD, but he probably didn't have c4 in his pocket, like the Dallas PD

No. He should have thrown the tarp in the landfill.

Prove to me why the use of lethal force is okay sometimes and why they were no longer a threat

its like cleaning up a mess

The execution style thing was a but much but society is better off with those kids dead

If anyone is at fault its the police for not doing their fucking job. Had they not been lazy cunts the kids would likely be doing some jail time instead of some grave time

niggers gonna nig (HE DINDU NUFFIN) and statists gonna state (REEE THE POLICE ARE INFALLIBLE THEY CAN PROTECT YOU)

the man did the right thing he is a hero in my eyes

>Entrapment
You don't even fucking know the definition of the word moron

dude worked for the state department and traveled all over the world. Too bad he couldn't have just gotten burglar bars or moved.

My thoughts exactly.

Shoot, shovel, shutup.

he should have just buried them deep in the ground
if nobody heard the gun shots he probably lives out in the middle of nowhere will plenty of room for them