BLACK LIVES MATTER MARCHING IN OKC

Black lives matter march in Oklahoma City going on now!

Stream links at top of news page.
news9.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBBz-mpTpX8
wsbtv.com/live-breaking2
ustream.tv/channel/inleague-press
ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian
youtu.be/oxvmrmLYbls
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
foxnews.com/us/2015/06/17/bored-oklahoma-teen-gets-life-in-prison-for-killing-australian-baseball-player.html
cw39.com/2016/02/10/oklahoma-city-elderly-couple-found-shot-decapitated-in-home-daycare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump for potential chimpout

>Abolish the police

Welp that's fine, but police were partially created in the South b/c of the multiple lynchs and executions being committed by the KKK soo.....

GET OUT OF MY STATE YOU NIGGERS

your state is a waffle house.

Waffles > Pancakes

bored white ppl holding up fucking dumb signs the best. u got more?

Yep, airplanes.

There arent any blacks in Oklahoma.

OOGA BOOGA WHITE MANS FLYING DEVIL MACHINES

>captcha is waffles

>Majority white people

Those are the strangest airplanes i have ever seen...

Troll the phone number on her wrist
918. 850. 3676

quick, someone start cranking that phone number

Just noticed it too lets destroy her phone.

You noticed that huh?
Bunch of coal burning women there.

What is that?.....a phone number?

>all this white women
Women rights were a mistake

>>Fatties, problem glasses, and college students who look like they're surprised to be there.
>>And mostly white
Fucking zombies. At least this one won't lead to the town burning down.

Why are none of these groups ever from the city they protest in? 918 is a Tulsa area code. Do these people not have jobs?

I understand college kids protesting in different cities, but you would think Tulsa would have their own protest.

only one way to find out.

it takes a whole states worth of libtards to have a "protest" in oklahoma

Okiefag here, I can bet you 100 bucks there aren't more than 200 people in the entire "protest"

kek, this would solve all our problems too.
We're armed to the teeth here, in opposition to popular belief. The people with the AR's are only a part of pop connected to the mil. Rifles, Shotguns are tools. Handguns can be bought if you enlist in a shooting club, and pass background check... smoking weed or farting in public removes your right to carry any arm... So we have a really big marked for this kek

kek, a "counter protester"

Phone number is for a lawyer in case they are arrested.

nice

Well, troll the shit out of it.

BBBBOOOOIIIIINNNIIIE SSSANNNNNDDDDEEEEEEIIIIISSSSS

OYYY VEEYYYYYY

>the reason why niggers are raping and murdering is because 400 years of slavery that ended in 1865

Somebody SMS bomb that shit.

>the enemies of correct understanding

Orwellian phrasing.

Yeah, harass a lawyer, no way that could go wrong.

bump 14

Nothing wrong with 1500 anons that need some legal advice

I'm glad the niggers ancestors in SC got beat so hard that they're not this uppity.

They taught the later generations "Don't fuck with the white man. He has a whip behind every blade of grass. A job application behind every desk. A cop behind every corner. Fear the white man!"

Damn, they're taking it pretty hard...

>400 years
get em out

Ben Garrison in 30

Most of these people would be no where near downtown OKC after the sun goes down

lel

Nice

Soros lawyers.

I want to see people with signs that read, "nigger lives matter"

youtube stream anywhere?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Oh, so the protesters walked to bricktown form the urban suburbanites' Deep Douche district.

faggot indians.

The lid off her lunchbox?

Can we have a coordinated campaign to ruin the word "melanin" for these nogs? Similar to the word thug now?
Nigs used to love and embrace the word thug until it was associated enough with niggerdom.

Say when Laquavious & D'Reebok break in and kill a defenseless mother & child we talk about how much melanin they had?

hey Sup Forums look what I put together:

youtube.com/watch?v=BBBz-mpTpX8

A lot of ugly for 1 picture

This guy is a crazy person.

>we are not responsible for any of our actions ever but all whites are guilty and should pay for slavery.

Looks like Indian is putting his thumb in the AIDS hole.

There are some serious hotties in this city....but it appears that none of them showed up for this march

I don't know who I hate more. Blacks or white people. At least niggers are too dumb to know better. Whats our excuse?

kek the fat white chick

Yes there are, they're in North Tulsa. Not the most niggerish of black communities but still pretty bad. I played baseball against them a couple times in high school, coach was the only white guy but he seemed like an alright person and the kids on the team had decent character. Not the best, though, and that's in comparison to my perception of pretty bad black communities.

In my town and county, there are very few black people (also has some of the least number of Jewish people in the United States) but a lot of Indians since it's an Indian capital. The few black people I know went/go to my church, three kids in a family who moved to Wisconsin five years back (Democrats, girl a year older than me was my first crush. Big breasts and was a weeaboo, fucked that up big time but we were amicable.) and an elderly couple that have to be in their 80s and seem pretty decent overall, though I've never talked to them. My town's probably one of the few Democrat towns in the state, thanks to the university and corrupt city politics, though my neighbor has a Trump 2016 sticker on his pick-up.

If anyone's interested in moving to Oklahoma, it's not as much of a flyover state as people make it seem. Beautiful landscapes in many parts, pretty good economy (though we're in a bit of a downturn because of lower oil prices), nice all-American communities everywhere except for certain parts of cities. Summer's hell though, too fucking hot and humid.

All the whites on one side and all the blacks on the other...and...Hey!Is that Bill Cosby?

Why do they never get heckled?

Never get any counter-protesters who mix into the crowd?

I think she is asking for it.

>400 years

>all these coalburners

I hate the american jews so much, their promotion of degneracy and miscegenation has resulted in people ending up like the white girls in the pic

Other live streams:

Atlanta protest:

>wsbtv.com/live-breaking2

Anaheim protest:

>ustream.tv/channel/inleague-press

St Louis protest:

>ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian

Several other cities mentioned earlier on FNC, as well.

And this weekend, BLM was also protesting in Canada, Berlin, London, Australia.

This is what Astroturf looks like. Soros has bought an army, and now they're starting to use it.

>blacks allowed to be rayciss cause of shit that happened in the past

So progressive. Surely that will lead to the end of racism!

>Tfw I work downtown at the courthouse and I'm glad as fuck its on the weekend

Fuck these niggers desu senpai

No wonder why Kevin Durant left that shithole

youtu.be/oxvmrmLYbls

When do the gun runs start?

Is NTA streaming?

I can't be bothered scanning every city for violence myself

Fucking coal burning sloons.

Based

Why would you get so close into the AIDS and sickle cell. I don't get it.

>Is NTA streaming?

Yep, not sure of the location though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

>Yep, not sure of the location though.

Just figured that out - Baton Rouge

BLAME THE GUNS!!!!!!!!!

>St Louis protest:

4 niggers standing around "Ooga booga"
"Bix nood?"
"Feel me"
"Eeeek eeeek"

Look how smug that fucking cunt looks while shes exploiting her child with indoctrinated bullshit.

Wasn't it sad when that black guy Zimmerman died?

I can't take this fucking stream. The loud audio on the right side of my ear is too annoying.

fucking sad

NTA just switched to another protest, where BLM has shut down the Interstate in Memphis

I lived in Oklahoma for 25 years, and it feels like in the OKC area, it's gotten a lot more liberal. Growing up was fine, but once I reached high school, I noticed the kids did not inherit the values many of their parents would have instilled in them. Old Oklahoma is largely conservative, it flipped at one point and didn't start looking back, until perhaps now.

It's really sad, the next generation of the state will go against everything their parents wanted them to have. There are a lot of problems in Oklahoma that deserve attention, but I can't think of any police shootings that could apply.

I can however, think of several circumstances that the local media has covered up the killings committed by black people. Seriously atrocious shit.

foxnews.com/us/2015/06/17/bored-oklahoma-teen-gets-life-in-prison-for-killing-australian-baseball-player.html

cw39.com/2016/02/10/oklahoma-city-elderly-couple-found-shot-decapitated-in-home-daycare/

Countless others, those two were just off the top of my head.

This stream is shit. Fix it!

So how much has BLM spreaded?

Known states that has BLM
>Texas
>Oklahoma
>Arkansas
>California
>Arizona(not 100% sure)
>Rhode Island(just heard it on the news an hour ago)

Any states I am missing?