Aposematism

The universal "There's something wrong with me" signal. Discuss.

kek
It truly is universal.

Can you translate this photo, user? Or anyone?

typing all that text into google translate seems like a lot of work just to understand a jungle monkey

Just google translate it you lazy fuck

It's from the Brazilian imageboard 55chan, and it's based off an audio that was going around social networks that redpills beta males about women. Basically the guy makes fun of a dude that knocked a girl up and took responsibility for the kid, instead of simply wearing protection. Then he goes on to describe how a whore looks like, and how a decent woman looks like. Whores usually have piercings, tattoos, dyed hair, big plastic titties, fake ass and big thighs, while decent women look thin, pretty, doesn't grab too much attention and is quiet. That image I posted in particular is like a form to fill up when someone makes a thread with a picture of a girl they like.

>valentina
>maria joaquina

Relaxa, Agente Figueiredo, está tudo limpo.

dated a girl with blue hair once.
Gave her chance, thought maybe it was just a fashion thing.
At times she could be pretty cool, so why not?

But then.....
Ended up being a huge slut with obvious narcissistic personality disorder and a strange desire to be basked in praise at all times and by as many as possible. Could not think in any way that wasn't centered around herself, no empathy or desire to understand things beyond herself.
Her justification for it all "I was raped once!"

Seriously can't even explain how much she fit every stereotype.
And thats my experience with being "open minded" and "giving people a chance"

Now I know, if they have the red flags don't waste your time. Those red flags are there for a reason.

Ugh... I work with one and she makes me so fuckin angry. Posts stuff to social media and says stuff like:
>"you can still write in Bernie Sanders this November!"

I want to kick her in the face with a baseball bat

>pic related. It's her

Gross

Here's more of her annoying SJW shit

I wish I could get her fired

Oh, and you know only a fat sjw would post something this fucking stupid...

It's usually white/Jewish women who color themselves...

This is honesty so gross

I hate this type of shit just as much as you OP

Get her fired PLEASE

If She and I were the last 2 people on earth I would still not fuck her

Who HONESTLY thought she was even mildly attractive that day? Nobody. GUARANTEED NOBODY

I've never in my life met an 'alt' girl that didn't have a narcissistic personality disorder. Some of them can be nice at first but given time their true nature comes out. Just write them off as lost causes, even for a one nighter they're very annoying in bed.

Also avoid girl that are into horses, they're crazy in some hard to explain way.

I also dated a girl with blue tipped hair for about 4 months. Very sweet at first, but after about 50 days or so, she just turned into a GIGANTIC bitch. Couldn't have a conversation without screaming at the top of her lungs. Couldn't have an educated conversation without becoming so upset I had differing views without storming out. Would swear in public like she had no manners.

The swearing in public eventually did it for me. I had to break up with her because she turned out to just be so fucking embarrassing to be around.

>Also avoid girl that are into horses, they're crazy in some hard to explain way.

Aint this the fucking truth.
Seen it myself with college girls in the equestrian programs at school.

DO NOT PASS GO, DO NOT COLLECT $200

The most disgusting thing I've ever fucking seen

pic related

Not even been witness to the horse thing, but I shall take your guys' word for it

this thing is so fuckin ugly holy shit man

I'm at a loss of words if I'm being honest

Basically it goes like this:

Attributes to identify a whore meant for fucking:
-Big tits
-Big ass
-Big thighs
-Fucking Hot
-Arm tattoo
-Nose piercing
-Buffalo piercing

Attributes to identify a girlfriend:
-Cute
-Thin
-Didn't fuck with many dudes
-Always unnoticed
-Beautiful woman

yup seems about right in my experience

MEET THE ANTI-BONER

HER NOSE COULD REPLACE THE ONE ON THE SPHYNX GODDAMN

Horse girls love and will love their horses more than they will ever love you.

topkek

IF I WEAR A BLUE SHIRT IT MEANS IM CRAZY

>neckbeard logic

>beautiful woman
>always unnoticed
HUE

Blue shirt???

Did you even read the picture and look at the example pictures of crazy sluts?

It's to do with dying one's hair, not about clothing you tardbucket

bump

I'm sold.

Bad translation by Wanderley, gatinha is more like qt and less like hot.

The guy dining on the wii is a legend

Literally all she's saying is that she'll make you as fat, ugly, and undesirable as she is so that nobody else will want you.

You that retarted, m8?