Where do non Patriots fans rank him

Where do non Patriots fans rank him

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2356830-jerry-rice-admits-to-using-illegal-stickum-on-gloves-during-career
sportingnews.com/nfl/news/joe-montana-deflategate-is-no-big-deal-tom-brady-patriots-49ers-linemen/w58ue1w23ec01dq8277h1hrgf
yourteamcheats.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

From their armchairs

Top 10 all time most dominant player from any football position
t. Eagles fan

4th or 5th around Brown, Munoz, Taylor and Rice.

Still a great, not the goat.

Everyone’s Father.

goat qb

I think he's the best QB since at least 1950, but it isn't a huge disparity between him and a few others.

t. colts fan

He’s the Goat you can’t even argue it he’s got the numbers and the rings.

Raider fan. I hated him ever since the whole tuck rule fiasco but became a fan after they beat the xecucks
He is the goat

>Munoz

The only OL player who could take the spot is Bruce Mathews thanks to longevity and versatility at the offensive line (and dominance within versatility). Ogden and Jones are behind both of them.

The only qbs that are close are Graham, Unitas, and Luckman.

*blocks your path*

Below Wilson :)))))

Goat in any position

t. Stillers fan

cheater/10

>In any position
Too much desu. Plus too many elite ancient two way players
t. Pats fan

There's no one I'd rather build a franchise around than Tom Brady. QBs have more of an impact in my opinion.

Is it common for sixth round selections to be highly successful, or was he a diamond in the rough?

There have been around 30,000 pro football players, and ~240 players in the hall, with 100 perennial hofers tops. Night Train and Starr are the only others I can think of rn.

Ill always remember him as being better then Peyton manning
T. Chargers fan

Literally don't
When you get caught cheating once, okay that's a mistake I'll allow it. When you get caught cheating a thousand times and serve suspensions because of it, you get tossed out of the rankings

1st.
t. Jets fan

ill remember him as the guy that daddy dicked this guys whole family.

GOAT QB though he is behind a few if you rank all positions.

t. Cowboys fan

Oldfag Giants fan here. Been watching football since before the merger. Remember Super Bowl 1. Watched the Heidi Game. Cried when Unitas lost SBIII. The team I root for beat Brady twice in the championship game.

I still rank Brady as GOAT.

There's no question.

He’s in the top tier w Unitas and Montana.

cheater/system baby

Best QB not the best player

If you're not larping, what's it like being a productive member of society?

First off, quarterbacks are the best players period. No other position is nearly as valuable and self-reliant, while also having far better longetivity than other positions. My top 10 players of all time would be all QBs.

1. Manning
2. Montana
3. Unitas
4. Graham
5. Marino
6. Rodgers
7. Brees
8. Brady
9. Elway
10. Starr

that list

>1. Manning
Dropped

My god that's retarded

Have a (you)

My biggest problem is that you even rank elway.

>what's it like being a productive member of society?

Pays the bills.

I was both cautious enough and lucky enough not to marry, so I wasn't divorce raped like most men my age. That means I'll be retiring early, probably a little after 60 instead of 70 or never. Having simple needs and not "keeping up with the Jones" helped too.

I've had my ups an downs, but I never had to deal with the river of shit a wife gives you.

Australia I hope (you) never change :^)

1. Montana
2. Rodgers (was #5 or 6 before this season demonstrated how fucking much he carried his team)
3. Brady

No one else is at their level.

@80539156
>Start
Gotta at least put in effort if you want a you

That's just lazy shitposting. Please don't give him any more (you)s after this

5 rings

>Starr

Holy fuck literally kill yourself

Lmao daggers got raped by the Falcons, the team as a whole is very good, but Hundley is absolute shit. Also lel montana go to bed grandpa

you idiot

rodgers should have 1-2 more owl appearances and possibly another ring by now. his coaching and GM have held his team back. he is worth an automatic 10 wins a year. you put him on the pats with bill and the new england would've won 9 owls in a row

Is that why in conference championships he has more INTs than TDs? Maybe he should try making better throws

1. Rex Grossman
2. Phillip Rivers
9001. EVERYONE ELSE

Below Montana, Unitas, and Peyton. He's had the most success but if you took him out of New England and put him on a team like the Colts, he wouldn't have any rings. The greatest system QB of all time for sure.

Jesus i don't even know if this is bait. This is probably the worst top ten QB list i have ever seen. I really hope is bait and not the opinion of a pleb from Asstralia. Manning, Rodgers and Brees above Tom Brady is just straight up retarded.

clearly the GOAT

top 2 with joey, one more owl and its undisputed

Why dont other teams get a system if it works so well huh?
I mean it has given the pats 7 Superbowl appearances in 18 years. Other teams should get a system too.

Disgusting cheater who’s ruined a once beautiful game desu

He's the GOAT QB but the disparity between him and the next 5 or so guys isn't all that big. Not like Gretzky where absolutely nobody has even come close.

Hey, remember when Rice admitted to using stickum?
bleacherreport.com/articles/2356830-jerry-rice-admits-to-using-illegal-stickum-on-gloves-during-career

Remember when Montana backed up the claim the 49er's were cheating?
sportingnews.com/nfl/news/joe-montana-deflategate-is-no-big-deal-tom-brady-patriots-49ers-linemen/w58ue1w23ec01dq8277h1hrgf

yourteamcheats.com/
Please enlighten your faggot ass.

literally a falcons fan and hes the GOAT. The Lebron of Anerican Football. Unquestionable at this point desu

He’s good, like really good but I just fucking hate him

>yourteamcheats.com/
I agree with the rest of your post but I can't imagine being such an assblasted faggot with a persecution complex to the point of creating and putting effort into maintaining a site like that

his last 2 wins are because the other teams spaghettied in the end, especially the memehawks who refused to give marshawn the glory because they wanted their shithead russlel to get mvp

pottery

>I can't imagine being such an assblasted faggot with a persecution complex to the point of creating and putting effort into maintaining a site like that

Jesus, project much? It's not some Patriots-only defense project. It covers the entire NFL and it documents events long term football fans have known about for years.

Only casuals and noobs think only the "Cheatriots" break the rules and only casuals and noobs get assblasted over it. Hell, back in the 50s Giants openly bragged about listening to the Brown's radio signals and were openly applauded for being "smart".

Sport teams cheat. Live with it.

best QB of the last 2 decades, arguably of all time

t. Iggles fan

He was a consistently good QB early in his career but didn’t become a true elite until 2007, mostly thanks to hard work

1. Montana
2. Unitas
3. Brady
4. Manning
5. Favre

Brady is AWESOME but he's is FAR from the GOAT. Settle down. Brady has had way too many cheating scandals in his career for him to be the GOAT. That still belongs to Montana. Brady IS one of the best to ever play the game though, I'll give him that.

Unironically this.

>Brady has had way too many cheating scandals in his career for him to be the GOAT

He's had 1 (one) non-scandal

Goat

Adorable system babby.

Maybe the GOAT but he'll be tarnished for the cheating scandals and never succeeding without BB.

>a once beautiful game
Who tf are you fooling bruh? Game is a disgusting display for disgusting retards. You're from a flyover, aren't you? cuck

t. actual cuckold

>all these autistic faggots acting like Montana was better than Brady
If you actually watched Football in the pre salary cap era you’re fucking old as shit and need to get off Sup Forums, if you didn’t watch Montana then shit the fuck up. If you actually watched a few of his games as I did, you’d understand there was literally zero competition in the league back then, and if there was still no Salary cap and the Pats could pay their nigs whatever they wanted they’d have won the last 17

Y'all must've forgot.

I'm not sure I would rank Tyrod Taylor that high.

My hate for him and anything patriots related is palpable, but he's the GOAT without question.

>goat
>no athleticism whatsoever
pick one

C'mon, man. You can't compare eras. Back then they literally recruited half their defenses from the local YMCA and underground tough-man contests.

Jesus Christ. I forgot rex grossman was a thing. kek.

I hate the metrosexual faggot just as much as anyone, but I do believe he could put almost any team on his back and take them deep in the playoffs.

Not even top 5
Montana, Graham, Marino, Young, and BRETT FAVRE were better

Young fucks these days have no clue how much the game has changed. Getting a 90 passer rating before 2000 was considered elite. Now it’s means you’re just average at best.

>mfw the elite defense of 2014 with the elite offense of 2016

Scary desu

GOAT

And actully has potential to be a senator or something afterwards unlike that autist Montana who just shows up to SF Giants games with a blank stare.

t. 49er fan.

How you fools gonna sleep on this man when you talkin' about the GOAT?

Rule changes is the difference between Brady and older QBs. If Marino played in this era, he’d make every defense look like dogshit week in and week out. If anything, the pats front office is the GOAT for ways to keep winning in the salary cap era.

Brady is like the Robotron QB2000.(and systembaby) Marino was just a natural QB with every fibre of his being.

fuck i miss that guy, the dragon master

Marino was also a choker with every fibre of his being.

How dare you. To keep focus as well as he did in 1980's era Miami where they paid you with cocaine and cuban strippers is remarkable.

>tom brady goat
what hardships did he overcome? to be goat you have to overcome hardship

>6th round draft pick

>"B-but I was s-supposed to be the c-chosen one!"

I think the no replies show that only boomer Stoolers fans think much of the him. Statistically he's awful and was carried to 2 superb owls out of 4.

This isn't a hallmark underdog feel-good movie. You don't have to overcome shit. You just have to be the Greatest Of All Time. It's right there in the name. There are stipulations, dummy.

Not a huge football fan, but I do live in Buffalo, and everyone here pretty much grudgingly agrees that he's the best ever, any position, and that it's pointless to argue.

Exactly. Marino had nobody on his teams. QBs who won multiple rings do it because they’re teams where loaded with talent. Good luck finding a NFL expert who’d call Bradshaw or Aikman legendary QBs. Favre is legendary because he found ways to win even though SF and Dallas were the dynasty teams in his prime. GB won a owl because of him and Reggie White. When White retired, it was just Favre and GB won dick.

Brady is top 10, but to say he’s GOAT in terms of talent is a stretch. NE has relied on finding lot of veteran talent on the cheap (Harrison, Dillion, Moss, etc) as well as good drafting to win. That’s the difference between Brady and other good superbowl winning QBs in this league like Manning, Big Ben, and Rodgers.

*no

but all the other goats (ali, messi, jordan) had to overcome hardships

I don't get the correlation. If you are great at something then you are great. It doesn't matter what road you took to get there.

And for those who want to shit in Montana, he won a owl without Jerry Rice back in 1981. That was year of “The catch”, one of the greatest moments in NFL playoff history.

He’s also the QB who began changing the way NFL offenses ran playing under the west coast system. Was he the greatest in terms of talent? No. But a lot of what you see today on offense is because of the success he had.