Fuck this team

Fuck this team.

>Immune to NFL rules
>Overrated
>Refball activated if game goes bad

Just wait until Rodgers retires for extra keks

Other urls found in this thread:

host.madison.com/ct/news/opinion/column/dave_zweifel/plain-talk-we-re-in-sad-state-compared-to-minnesota/article_d71fe5fa-74ff-58ce-a197-b346d29751b2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's gonna be like the good old days after Starr retired.

>implying we won’t luck into a 3rd straight HoF QB
As long as he’s white he’s a lock for Pro bowl caliber

>dude Lambeau mistique
>literally played half their games in Milwaukee until Favre showed up and saved the franchise

>Seething Vikings fans detected

>mfw the city of Green bay didn't even want them and it took George "Papa Bear" Halas to bail the team out to keep them there.

>not the cheatriots
>nfc north shit tier division

>His team has less than 10+ championships.

Why even bother?

Wrong, I'm a Cowboys fan. Your team deserves contraction.

>Any year after 2000
>Publicly admitting to supporting the girls

You should probably just kill yourself.

>seething
>blew out the Packers at home in the cold, which the packers supposedly "excel" at
>combined with the Ratbirds to give the Packers their first double blowout at Lambeau since 1934
>seething

I don't even need to compare the Packers century of dominance with the Vikings 50 years of failure.

Your team doesn't even have a single current HoF level player/coach. Compare that to the 3 locks and 2 likely HoFers on the Pack.

Why do other teams even bother?

I fucking hate the state of Wisconsin. It hosts the extreme worsts of the population. Most of the state populated by redneck retards with cows for wives, the capital being a leftist hellhole, all with a cuckservative governor managing the shithole. Every small town you pass by has the stench of cow shit hovering, the drivers sit in their overcompensating trucks with fewer brain cells than a bug as they coast in the passing lane. Drunk alcoholics abound taking pride they only have 5 DWI’s. And to top it all off, their overzealous worship of a sports franchise, tricked into thinking they have ownership of a team. All they can think, all they can be: Packers. When confronted with a terrible season, the mongrel Sconnie begins screaming “B-BUT WE WUZ SUPAHBOWL WINNERS! MUH RINGS!” as they flash their sausage-girthed fingers in front of you.

The eternal Pissconsinite is testament to the failure of American progress.

>Posting cocky inconsistent Diggs
>Not handsome reliable Harrison Smith

I hope your family got you better taste for Christmas

>When confronted with a terrible season

Hmm how often has that happened in the last 25 years?

Go ahead and look it up, I'll wait

>entire state is such a shithole there is literally nothing to do but get blind drunk

Easy to be cocky when you luck into back-to-back HOF QBs.

Before that Lameblow was half-full and you played half your home games in a fucking Milwaukee baseball stadium.

Not to mention, having those QBs and only getting 2 owls out of them is pretty pathetic.

>Vikings have zero (0) rings in 55 years
>Y-your team has only won 2 rings in 25 years

You sure showed me.

>being mad that we love our sports teams and support them
>being absolutely ass blasted by our flyover state that most people forget about
[[You]]

>Winning a division 20 times
>Not being able to win 3 playoff games in a row in 20 tried

The absolute state of the Vikings

why are packers fans so fat smelly and stupid with tiny penises bros?

Imagine supporting a franchise that reeks of failure so badly that this is what you have to resort to

>20 NFC North titles
>NFC North didn’t exist until 2002

>I really really like injured reserve

Jealousy the thread

>this vikangz samefag shitting up the board
>he'll be gone as soon as the frozen african shithole of somalisotas one and dones

god they're the most pathetic chokers in NFL history. I remember that '98 team was amazing and they choked it away to the fucking failcunts

Here’s the thing, packfags have literally never known life without an elite QB. Now that that very unlikely era is coming to an end they don’t have the skills necessary to cope and are lashing out like underdeveloped children. It’s a sad and a bit pathetic but perfectly understandable.

tldr: packfags shook af

>mfw the packers are literally >my team with a slightly better o-line and slightly less horrific defense
>excellent QBs for most of team's history
>absolute dogshit coaching and ownership this decade
>one good receiver to put with talented QB
>dogshit everywhere else
>will likely enter 30 years of sucking without elite QB play
Accept your fate Packfags, we're bottomfeeders again and you are only 2-3 years our from being the same

People outside the NFCN can hate the Packers too, you know. They get their dicks sucked constantly despite being perennial playoff chokers, they are the Patriots of the NFC gifted a playoff spot by bullying a trash division, and while Rodgers is a great QB he gets by with a lot of meta bullshit at home and plays the flags (a legit tactic but gets fucking old).

>he doesn't remember the Don Majkowski packers

>""""""""""""""""""""Championships""""""""""""""""""""""
>when o linemen were 200 pounds and receivers ran 5+

"championships" are still better than nothing

Nothing’s worse than unironically living in Wisconsin

unironically living in minnesota, wearing the color purple

>(((publicly))) owned
>0 (zero) ROI
>have no say on how the team is run
almost as big a scam as bitcoin desu

MUH LABMEAU MISTIQUE

Wtf are you talking about?

>NFCN fags fighting and arguing about who sucks more
The answer is all of the above

Take TB’s record out pls

>Failure of American progress
>What is Minnesota

The Packers were going to leave the city because they didn't want to build them a stadium. George Halas, recognizing that the rivalry was good for the sport, gave them the money to build the stadium and remain in Green Bay.

That's a fucking lie
Also GSH is overrated

Oh sweetie

host.madison.com/ct/news/opinion/column/dave_zweifel/plain-talk-we-re-in-sad-state-compared-to-minnesota/article_d71fe5fa-74ff-58ce-a197-b346d29751b2.html

For once OP is right and is not a faggot,

this thread needs to be pinned on catalog front page till Rodgers pepsi

bring back games to milwaukee plz

>people pick different party than you in election
>proceed to insult them publicily and riddle them for not picking you
no wonder the dems lost that state by over a 100k votes

Back to Sup Forums fags

>Thinks this response is clever
>Minnesotans are a smart people

Pick one

brainlet pls leave

>Thinks IQ is a usable measure of intelligence
>Thinks Montana North Dakota and fucking Iowa are among the smartest states in the union

Strongly consider suicide for the betterment of the species

I hate when these faggots have their entire O Line commit a personal foul and don't get a flag. The announcers usually act like they love it too, like some shit eating faggots.

Jealousy threads like this are the clearest indication that the Packers are now and always will be the GOAT franchise in all of sports.

Nobody else can even compete, so why do they bother?