What's the current breaking news in your cunt?

What's the current breaking news in your cunt?

This is Anne. She has been kidnapped, lost for 13 days and they found her body yesterday.

:(

5.5/10

Putler will announce something very special soon

It seems like all the news is clogged by people trying to figure out the motivation for the Mandalay Bay shooting.

What?

She's qt, the person by who she got murdered was even worse. He got 16 years for double-rape and multiple assaults but got out after 6.
Had sex with his caretaker in his rehabilitation centre and he had a lot of freedom to get out.

She was kidnapped by him when it started raining and she was looking to get under a roof. She did find one, which was at / near the rehabilitation centre where that sick fuck was hanging around.

RIP

Our grand cuck party failed to defend rights of Finland once again.

WTF? I thought she was just some waifu of /neder/

You motherfuckers are sick

He will be a president again. That's my guess

What nationality was he?

it was damn arabs wasnt it

Dutch, pic related it the cunt

No

I blame our justicial system. One week before she was kidnapped, he tried to kidnap another girl. She reported this to the police but no actions were taken.

Some incel nightshift guard of a child daycare place went crazy and set the entire daycare on fire with gasoline killing himself and many children in the process.

Cam Newton said some stuff about women and Americans love to make that stuff big headlines

>He got 16 years for double-rape and multiple assaults but got out after 6.
They do that here too. I have no idea why.

hard hitting journalism

New retarded national holiday: Day of Struggle and Martyrdom of Rural Poland

>tfw this autistic fucker banged multiple chicks and even banged his caretaker
>meanwhile im virgin
fuck this gay earth

uhm... sounds a little too pandery

we are building a new capital city