PREVIOUS THREAD >>80523004

PREVIOUS THREAD REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE F.U.D. SHILLS
>FEAR
>UNCERTAINTY
>DOUBT

SPREAD INFOGRAPHICS:
i.sli.mg/3ruayx.jpg
i.sli.mg/4CE7r8.jpg

THE REAL MESSAGE IS THAT COMEY'S FAMILY IS IN DANGER AND HE IS BLACKMAILED BY CLINTON TO NOT PROSECUTE HER
THE NUMEROLOGY BULLSHIT IS DISINFORMATION TACTIC TO DISCREDIT THIS NARRATIVE
NOTHING RELATED TO MUH SATANIC JEWISH CULT IT'S AN ATTEMPT TO DIVERT ATTENTION

>(((CUMMINGS))) REFERENCES HIS VALUES: 1. HIS FAMILY; 2. HIS INTEGRITY
>HE SACRIFICED HIS INTEGRITY BY NOT PROSECUTING HILLARY, TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY
youtube.com/watch?v=N_OKvGnv1ig - 4:32:10

youtube.com/watch?v=XY2MHiQlizQ
>3:36:50
>I just hope folks go back... with [a cup of tea]... and open their minds, and read my statement, again - carefully
>i.sli.mg/jx0CFX.png

>EARLIEST ENCOUNTER
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/

The way the Gematria Cypher works is, any phrase is being indexed by their value according to this table
>i.sli.mg/DTnwqH.jpg
and works like this
>i.sli.mg/L6QCBc.png
The phrases associated with the end values are sorted by how many times they were searched, sorted in descending order.
Until the April 16th archive link of this number's page shows no mention of the "help me" message.
>archive.is/M3sPV
>i.sli.mg/kILmrC.png
Two weeks before the FBI pledge of "No Outside Interference" in Clinton Email Probe
>archive.is/jJkvK

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/jx0CFX.png
microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/Compliance/CJIS
youtube.com/watch?v=7g2J0s10LRA
youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7adNcah3U
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80079638/#80093851
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

thanks vanya
some hardcore sliding happening

fuck off op, this post made me think I was browsing /x/

thanks for the bump shill

>2 minutes past and page 5
wew.

original thread for anyone curious

thanks ahmed

Bump For Based slavs
btw, keep an eye out for svens, coud be just me but I dont trust them in that OP

How does it feel to have no soul you worthless trash? I bet you are still living in your parents house. You are scum. I wish you the worst and i hope you will die soon.

you're welcome fuccman :^)

So...do we know who the original OP is and how he discovered the code first?

In the image in this post, there are two hyphens in the phone number, there is also a cursor. On the FBI page there is no second hyphen. Whoever took the screen shot may have added the hyphen and took the screenshot having forgot to remove the cursor. Having this hyphen alters the number count.

Just an observation.

>I just posted this at the end of the last thread before I realised a new thread had started.

thanks for the reminder fampai

>you have no soul
>i hope you die
stay triggered, friend

>>i.sli.mg/jx0CFX.png
wew lad, starting to stretch things are we?

likely an FBI user
nobody else could have possibly known about Comey's safety net
enough plausible deniability to not be outright executed for leaking the information, as well

Mods better take down this numerology spam.

it is a direct comey quote which he put an emphasis on during the testimony
read the OP

We know.
One theory is that the fbi director wrote the number as 1-2-3 and then a content editor changed it to (1) 2-3

Is Sup Forums satire now?

Thanks for clarifying.

I know, it's a bit silly, why would he even need to encrypt that? To show his support for Trump? Why there and then? Who's the target?

There's also some confusion as different word editors give different word counts.

This is no coincidence

>encrypt
it's not encryption
encryption has a 1-to-1 input-output correlation
multiple gematrix phrases could have the same number; this particular phrase gained traction only after the FBI stated that there will be no interference in the Clinton Foundation - enough plausible deniability to not murder him and his associates

the LibreOffice open-source editor - likely the one intelligence services use, gives a 2322 word count

man da fuq is this

Of course not. It's a ruse cruise and someone is having a jolly good time.

Intelligence services use windows, you neckbeard.

/x/ got bored of berenstain bears I guess

>2 minute pass
>page 5
wew

Bumpo

Libre shows 2321 or 2332 words when you include the date and place, as the wordcount.net "proof" does. I'm sure the government uses Libre, though, that's why Microsoft offers whole package deals with extra service and shit for their Office suite. There's also absolutely no corruption or shady deals where Microsoft is getting rich off that, because the government are good goyim knowing they need to use free as in freedom software.

oh i see, thx for explanation mate

>libreoffice
How do you know that? Not a shill just curious.

anti-slide bump

LADS MAKE INFOGRAPHICS TO SPREAD THIS TO THE PLEBS

there are a lot of word counting algorithms
the government would be foolish to not use open source handling sensitive information, so I assume the most mainstream open-source software is LibreOffice is also the one the government uses

Are there any other FBI documents containing phone numbers that one could check the layout against?

bump

Second post shill post

You know Hillary is making a move to kill Comey

Those are some cool assumptions, shill, but check this
microsoft.com/en-us/TrustCenter/Compliance/CJIS
US Government runs on Microsoft, do you think they also install Gentoo on their computers? Where do you think MS is getting the money?

and I'm shilling for what, exactly? what else is there to divert attention from?

Can it really be that difficult to know for sure what basic word processing sofware they use? They employ and have employed a lot of people and well people talk.

Look at the layout of the phone number in this pic.No hyphen.

Btw I'm OP of #2 and #3

>at least half the catalog is sliding
wew

And let me just add that both Libre's variant and Word itself does not support your 2322 word claim, no matter the extra dash on the phone number or whether the time and place is included

you're trying to trick people into believing this bullshit tinfoil story, moving them away from the campaign the /cfg/ folks are currently working on
or you're just having a laugh but since you like to throw the word shill around so much I just shitpost it back at you

also you very nicely disproved my claims really made me think surely your assumptions aren't just pure distilled bullshit

Comey also made a comment about looking over the report in great detail with "a cup of tea"

a cup of tea = 426
Make America Great Again = 426

was this an appeal by comey to all you degenerate trump supporters to save his family with a word count?

Check the OP pic, this is a distraction, Comey actually wanted to say "Free Palestine"

rusbro included it in the OP, senpai

LOOK UP REFERENCES IN THESE TESTIMONY VIDEOS LADS

youtube.com/watch?v=7g2J0s10LRA
youtube.com/watch?v=v8ewCgdpnlc
youtube.com/watch?v=sJ7adNcah3U

Shitposting Ironically is still shit posting you should know that.

No one is pulling anyone away from /cfg/ and only someone that is afraid of what we uncovered would try to claim such thing.

Especially whe Comey has slammed down the Clinton Foundation and his family was subtly threaten live during his statement.

I still believe this was meant for someone else and we intercepted it or it was handed to us after it was discovered.

Truth be told I'm here only for the shitposting.
Only someone that is afraid of what /cfg/ is doing would try to fake a "hidden" message. Or, you know, trolls, shitposters, etc. BUT ONLY SHILLS!
>his family was subtly threatened live during his statement
that statement is one post above you, give me a timestamp of that happening. Moldavian bro is trying really hard for someone to find some proof in there but so far we got nothing and the claims are still unproven.
I still believe this is just someone trolling Sup Forums because hiding the message in a way that's undecodable is a bit beyond retarded and pointless.

* No second hyphen.

Yeah I don't know what's up with that.

The user who supposedly first found out about it searched for the help me message and when he saw the word count was 1 off he added the hyphen.

>the real message

FFS, I am entirely for spreading this shit on facebook. Let´s make the normies believe in it.

But don´t tell people here this actually means anything. Fucking anything can have the fucking value of 2322. For instance "Hail hillary, for she is the power of light". Or "Dump Trump, He Thinks He Cant Do Wrong".

number-to-word gematria is non-deterministic esotheric bullcrap. Stop spreading misinfo.

Then doesn't that mean it's fake?

Well aren't we just a lucky bunch that the mysterious OP that randomly decided to check a gematria calculator to see if the wordcount of a FBI press statement doesn't correlate with something didn't type in just "Help, Hillary has my family hostage" or literally any other variant that is a letter off instead!

Too bad, you're a shill now. This is 100% real no coincidence no troll his kids are probably already at gunpoint since shills like you are reading this thread and informing Hillary.

No, first we don't know if that really is the user who originally found out about it, second it's irrelevant as the message is still there and first appeared in April and an error of 1 or 2 words can be attributed to any kind of error.
If you look up numbers from 2320-2330 everything else is gibberish.

I was banned. How can I change that. I told the truth on Fuku and Diebold.

Stop spreading bullshit, user. Check the OP.
We have a couple captures of this on the archive - one is 16th of April, with no Hillary message. Second is 8th of July with suddenly 150~ searches of it. A guy out there is having a time of his life because he was able to ruse a hefty amount of Sup Forumstards.

bump

"Help me, Hillary Clinton is holding my family hostage" is the message

not "Help me, Mrs H. Clinton has hostaged family" or something clearly fabricated to reach the 2322 number and shitpost.
I'm saying even if the find was dubious the message is still there and looks nothing like the gibberish when you search any other number.

that just proves "someone" inserted the message to be idnexed between the 16th of April and the 8th of July.

Adding a hyphen where there wasn't one alters the number count. I agree that it is close and that other numbers don't make much sense but one could equally add a word or two and the document would be a forgery.

I think this is nonsense but desu I do admire their sheer determination, that has to be worth a couple of points at least.

There is one for June 12th

At least I get paid now.

B
U
M
P

Yeah, the 2322 number that you have to edit the document to actually even get in one online word counter instead of the wide range of programs used for writing and viewing documents. It's not hard to fake this shit even, you literally only have to look for it on that site a 100 times to get it a bit higher up among the other bullshit.

Exactly, and it doesn't prove that it first appeared there in April you fucking retard so stop spreading bullshit.

I actually wish this was just a shill campaign or something because it makes me sad that someone here actually believes all this crap, like really seriously believes in it

Link or fuck off. Archive.is only has the April one and, apparently 10th of July instead of the 8th.

It´s confirmed that thìs was corneys secret message too then?

The one thing dividing us from the tinfoils is that we actually use facts in our autism and don´t need to rely on extremely shitty connections like this.

Might as well start believing in the flat earth now.

anti-slide bump

Wtf it's not there anymore and I don't even see the 8th or 10th saved!

>"help me, hillary clinton holds my family hostage" wasn't there until the April FBI announcement there will be no interference in the investigation
how do you prove something that the FBI tried to hide from Clinton?

Shocking news guys! I just found a new hidden message under 7341!

oy vey they shut it down!

Quit bumping this shill thread and sage your posts.

bumperino

Piss off nigger

I have to go check the old threads I swear someone said they had one in June

It gives me a little hope...in a strange way.
Like i said the determination to find what they think is the truth is impressive and for me this is why pol is so good, It just gets a little carried away at times.

I usually do, did I slip once? Sorry. Not that it matters much since we have a dedicated bumping Moldavian autist.

Also I accidentally highlighted the hypertext while screenshotting but fuck you I'm too lazy to cap it again, you can go check it if you want

Mate I get that but you (>we) need to recognize what is actually still plausible and backed by facts and what is clearly a ruse

bump

Found something interesting guys.

Some more.

Yeah I cant argue with that, someone, somewhere is pissing their panties that this shit actually took off.

Any thoughts?

Well fuck, I messed up. The guy claiming he had a June screencap was actually a typo and was one from today.

HOWEVER
I found a post from the 7th detailing the same screenshot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/80079638/#80093851

Jews really need to mix and match.

And not be so racist against poor Africans.

>It's not the true reality, but it is my reality

What did she mean by this?

>pic
clearly not a forced ruse, guys

Well, I knew the older ones, but that's a new one. Not really surprised more keep popping up, to be honest.

Basically this.

bum
p

bump