/isr/

Volk Edition

a whole nation of jew rat kikes, smfh lmao

ג׳נרלים הם מיותרים טב"ה בקב"ה

>This pic

So it's beter to fucking Jews like u with there shity prapaganda to take 10000000 nigers from Africa to our border and to isreal ? Then a god Arabic strong familia thet work hard all there life who eat chumus in the flor all there life and bilding all the damnnn fucking shity israchuj houses on the country ??

What the fuck Jews did ? dident bild here shit they just change the name of the arabics streats like tel-aviv yafo thet is originali Arabic land

Da ?

Read the old books volk and find thet all the Arabs was midel east Jews thet half convert from the avraham 3 belives Islam Chtolic orthodox they for some resen become Muslims (become falastinians)

Now Jews are not my diaspara and not my problem I have 7 Slavic country's plus Greece thet are mother lands for me

But just remember it's not worth it do die for all this Zionist prapaganda

fuck all of you pieces of zionist shit who live in Israhell. Get gassed kike.

t. Ahmed

t. cockroach

would everyone hate me if i did aliyah when only knowing english with zero job skills and little knowledge about the religion?

we're here

That thread is a duplicate and it's against the rules

I am Russian orthodox you turk scum I spit on you we are coming to take constantinopolis car grad and Kosovo soon I will drink from your skall vodka finlandia with my Greek Serbian Bulgarian Romanian Russian junki soon

Agia Sofia and Jerusalem will be our the sun will shine like a disk and the rain will come to the sky and will wosh all the Turkish Muslim filthy blood from our swords !!!!!

We will take constantinopol polis by force and converte every one to orthodox
justice will be made just like Jesus wont it in the name of god

>Deus vult kiriya eliyson

Byzantina will be retorn to life and the Russian orthodox empire will be born !!!!

There is no rise isreal is just adiologiya of some tribs thet just can't live toghter this shity prapaganda need to die or killd

Russian slavs
Arabs Jews
Jews

And a lot of nigers from Africa thet are cruirly not Jews but isreal love them

Thets what isreal is made of

Jews fear the samurai?

Of course

what would happen to me if walked trough down town tel aviv in a nazi officer uniform ?

some older people would call you a schmuck and younger people might have a laugh and a selfie

How do I get a tripfag gf?

>tfw no jewish gf

kill yourselves

btw true thread is here

you dont

in daytime tel aviv probably nothing expect cursing
but try at evening in low income citys or downtown in jerusalem and you are gonna get lynched

אל תעזו להגיב פה

>tfw no Volk gf

אתה לא תגיד לי מה לעשות

Ayy