/CHI/

i wish i was anyone but me

benis

spic

Gib mi yov

rude

What the fuck are these threads even about?

Chicanos.

a place to cope

:/

i often think that i couldn't possibly feel any worse but it seems that it just becomes harder every day

bump

i use to think this but i always find a way to out do myself

yeah iktf
even if i did somehow find a way to make my life better i'm not sure if it would even matter, all these years of misery have fucked me up completely, i doubt all of this shit will just leave my head

>Be me
>hate my life in USA
>Save all my money for one year
>Move to Mexico
>Life is good here
>I don't need work anymore

I love be CHI

iktf as well. what are you doing for the weekend?

recently i've been thinking about just leaving and going to mexico on my own but idk what i would even do there

probably gonna drink a bit and watch some old movies. how bout u?

With money you literally can be or do anything

same shit I guess just try and find something to pass the time. do you have any friends?
thats the problem I have no money

CHI

if i had any real forests in my country i'd be going out camping or something but unfortunately everywhere is either urbanized or used for agriculture so i can't even do that
>do you have any friends?
nope, making friends here is impossible for someone like me. i live in pretty much facebook the country

why not move to another Scandinavian country if you want to live in a forest area?
>facebook the country
are people really that out going in denmark i thought it was the opposite
how you been?

I didn't go to a single class this week so I feel guilty. I don't have the time this weekend to catch up either since I finally got 2 job interviews that I gotta prepare for. Never had one before desu

you aren't afraid of failing your classes?

As long as I do ok in the exams I'm fine. I have a few small tests in the upcoming weeks and the finals in January so I have time to catch up. I'm just feeling a little under pressure right now with different things, should be back on track next weekend hopefully

i've thought about it but i don't really have any qualifications so moving to sweden or norway would be difficult.
>are people really that out going in denmark i thought it was the opposite
yeah it's really extreme here, there's a dominant drinking and party culture here

don't fall too behind other wise its game over
what qualifications do you need? are you in college?

i'm uneducated and unemployed, in school right now to try and catch up but it'll be 4 years before i have anything on my name.
getting work here without qualifications is getting harder and harder so i'm forced to do this.

>uneducated
did you drop out of highschool? is that what you're catching up on?

“latinx”

>did you drop out of highschool?
yeah
in trade school right now although i'm not very motivated but it beats being impoverished i guess

CHI
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Actually feeling pretty ok at the moment for a change. Just a few days ago I started wallowing in misery again but that has passed for the moment.

do you need highschool to get a job at like a restaurant ?

at least you're feeling good i'm still having the same problem when I wake up can't stop thinking about how shit my life is

It will pass sooner or later. It never goes completely away but it gets better compared to when you are feeling down, you know how it is.

i'm not feeling down really it's just as soon as I wake up everyday I just realize how shit my life and most of the stuff I dwell on is shit out of my control

nah there are still low-skilled jobs but they're hard to get these days especially without any experience or background

>i wish i was anyone but me
I wish you would just neck yourself

not me though

but it's still possible to get one. why don't you find someone in your school who's like you and become friends?
:(
i am willing to bet my life is worse than yours

The despair is something that never goes again too, though how bad it feels changes from day to day also.

Reeeeeeeeeeee houses are too expensive!

i hope it does
build one

That's even more expensive

leave canada and go somewhere less expensive

I hope so too. If the good times don't come rolling that isn't the end of the world, I don't really expect that sort of thing happening at this point. I do hope the alright times will start at some point though.

what are you up to tonight?

Just browsing online aimlessly. I think i'll just try to relax and try to carry this slightly positive mind set to tomorrow.

Hi chi it's hapa here
Good day, I finished an annotated bibliography today, going to medium tomorrow

Where?

>I finished an annotated bibliography today
Nice. Whats your major?
>going to medium tomorrow
I highly doubt that you are going to see a psychic so do you mind explaining what going to medium means?

>be me
>white af, not chi
>living in Arizona border town, I am the only white person here
>nobody talks to me, and I don't speak Spanish very well
>tfw

What do, chicanons?

I always say it's silly because this website pushes against anything not tech or engineering, but mine is dual communications and political science. I might add Arabic. It's better though because I don't have much debt, if I did it would be terrible

An extra language would seem like an obvious match for a dual communications and political science major.
>going to medium tomorrow
What does it mean?

I meant museum, I'm going to the Islamic Art Exhibition at the MET, or the metropoilitan art museum in New York City for class. Looking forward to it!

nice
try mexico
get a chicano best friend

Have fun. If history didn't have such an weak employment outlook other than teaching I would seriously consider it. I have always liked history and knowing atleast some things about of old societies.

you live in ny?

I'm in PA but visiting the city tomorrow meet me
I like history a bunch but it's not as good a field as it was, waaaay back. What do you do?

>meet me
i'm no where near ny i wish I could go though would be nice

CHI gf moved out of her parent's house and now her mom wants to meet me
Maybe it's just her dad who dislikes me

just make a good impression problem solved

bump

Who do you want to be than?

someone who isn't a piece of shit

What makes you a shit person?

a lot of things actually for starters i'm 21 still leach of my parents have nothing going on for me ect

Enfermo llegue
y para componerme ando de vago
No me des tu obediencia
por que te enseno mi cuerpo de lobo
a donde la piel estuvo debil
con una hambre que no me deja cantar
En mi vida,
el oscuro me mantiene
cuando yo te vi
en la lluvia me prometistes tu sangre
Yo no me quedo en mi vida
el oscuro me mantiene