How do we fix this hideous shit?

How do we fix this hideous shit?

Killing all Muslims, and closing their frontiers.

give it to greece
I am not greek

>uk will become an islamic country in your lifetime
feels good man

by expanding its borders :^)

It was fixed in 1453 by the warriors of Allah. Soon your country will be fixed as well Brit. Allah's blessings will protect us from all misfortune.

nuke it with Raid

I don't like it when butthurt /poltards who get riled up by Turks on /pol come here to whine about my country

You deserve this

and here a retard who roleplays as his country on an imageboard

T*rks are easily triggered aren't they?

Divide it between greece and armenia and genocide those who do not adopt the identity of the conqueror

t. annoying somali from asstralia posting using a proxy

I am a greek

I am a german

>be buttblasted enough to create this thread
>"h-heh triggered ehe"
Are you that buttblasted britcuck from the other thread

this should've happened following WWI

I'm not even being edgy. Turks are and have always been objectively the bad guy

he definitely is
what a pathetic guy

>amerishart talking about being the bad guy

Pathetic to see people actually get butthurt in Bangladeshi rick & morty fans forum.

we don't even have to deal with Armenians Kurds will take care of them
and Greeks will lose as usual
nice meme map

cant see k*rdistan

these maps get weirder each passing day desu

This is after the genocide of all T*rkish and K*rdish "people," Mehmet
K*rds are invaders who need to fuck off back to Iraq and Iran
That land was Armenian in the past

>K*rds are invaders who need to fuck off back to Iraq and Iran

i am bit lost here, i thought k*rds were based secular femisint communist freedom fighters fighting the evil isis and turkey for their own rights, what happened?

t. Kimye

chances of him being an Armonigger are great

Gives western turkey to Greece.

are armos unironically worse then k*rds or are they on par?

we really should push for "k*rds did the armo genocide" desu

Good idea. Anything that eradicates T*rks should be encouraged

Armenians are a pathetic race. They're the only race that get KURDED.com (apart from some Turkish tribes being assimilated by k*Rds, no other race was cucked by k*Rds). I still don't understand why they live.

That's not nice

Ottoman empire II
Gas kurds and saudis, take their clay

By making sure based Erdogan rules until the new caliphate is built

the west to greece, east to the kurds, and keep the center around antalya for the turks

Ataturk tried and failed

I'd give up. Seal it off and containment.

fuck off (F)ersian

ITT: Borderline retarded manchildren write about the fantasies they can only realise in EU4

genocide the Muslims and reclaim Constantinople for Christ

wh*Tes should be forbidden to talk about turks.

>amerimongrel larping as a crusader
epitome of cringe

I am Greek, subhuman

wow it only took 1 minute

>this much butthurt over a strong Islamic country that btfoed wh*te scum
oh im laffin : ^)

my ancestors gutted Turkish subhuman scum for centuries and stopped your barbaric cult from spreading into Europe. You realize there's no such thing as an American and my family had to come from somewhere right?

My ancestors came from Russia in the early 1900s
They were gutting Turkish subhumans for centuries

>muh ancestors
every.fucking.time
like poetry

You were born a mongrel, amerimutt subhuman the only thing you can gut are cats.

lmfao imagine being born a nigger. You literally have to wake up every single day and look in the mirror knowing you're a subhuman

t. wh*Te rapebaby
t. seething wh*Te dog

>amerimutt
>white
Lmao
you are using the wrong picture

Oh wow that's some very pathetic projection

Am I supposed to be triggered by this picture?

imagine being a faggot who has to wake up every day knowing that the majority of "muh white race" he so obsessed with probably thinks he's a wierd loser and stays away

Let them join the EU

pls no

no need for us to join as long as based merkel is working her magic :)

Just call them Arabs and watch.
I am greek

How many other canucks wanna move to the U.S.?

wh*Te subhuman piece of shit, wh*Te fucking garbage, you will learn your place beneath the audacity of a true man. A BLACK man. Know that even the lowliest of the BLACKS is greater than your greatest wh*Te prodigy. A dick numbering 12 inches or more you cannot compete and while you laugh yourself giddy in denial revel in knowing that every single day while you go to work a real man, a BLACK man, is destroying your gf or wife in your house and on your bed and she will never tell you because she craves what you cannot offer. There is nothing you can do about it. An untamable beast of pure masculinity in comparison to you, you shrivel in cowardice behind your computer screen. Never in your sorry pathetic wh*Te-guilted life will you ever call one of us a "nigger" to our faces because you know that you would not escape retribution. Claim your superiority with your guns all you want wh*Te children because deep down you know that its a fall-back to mask your incompetence and insecurity over having become worthless in the eyes of those greater than you. Try as you will reality cannot and will not be prevented by the likes of you. You are the minority. We are the majority. We are lord and master - judge and jury. You will not escape the next generation you will be bred out of existence and your children just as your women will bow to us.

extermination of t*rkshits