So Sup Forums will the USA ever qualify for the World Cup ever again or no?

So Sup Forums will the USA ever qualify for the World Cup ever again or no?

of course you will because you will host a WC pretty soon
2022 should have gone to you desu

Doubt it. Watch FIFA pull a fast one on North America

Let's hope not

I really hope not.

No changes will occur in the fours years so, no.

Nigga we are bringing home the gold in world juniors and Olympic ice hockey. Who gives a shit about a sport with a bunch of diving Mexicans

i mean, we're not great but we got PES'd out of going to 2018 so its not like the end of the world

hopefully not. fucking divegrass faggots

not only qualify but win it desu

with the nfl in a tailspin usa will become dominate in divegrass

hopefully not. They don't want to see soccer and I don't want to see them in soccer threads

Yes.
CONCACAF is literally set up to let us and Mexico through every time.
We just blew it this time.

>childrens sports
>furpuck
Just drink some bleach and off yourself

the 2022 World cup host will be your country, so yes

Let’s hope so, as soon as USA wins their first World Cup will be when the rest of the world says
>b-but our favourite sport is basketball!!

>I don't want to see them in soccer threads
>posts in an American soccer thread

Adios chicano

They're having 40 teams in, what, the next one? Of course we will.

Yeah, we will. The US is hosting 2022, so we'll definitely be in that one. Hopefully, things can start changing now after this embarrassment.

Why are you queers even in this thread?

to tell spics like you to fuck off

not even

>I watch real football

Chicano

Hopefully not. Football, Baseball, Hockey, MMA and Basketball is where it’s at.

I hope not

I used to like soccer but every American soccer fan is fucking cancer
Both Yurocucks and MLSers

I say we ban playing soccer here forever

They are not going to award us the the 2026 WC because of Trump

To believe the US wont win 3 or 4 World cups in the next 40 years would be incredibly unrealistic.

>USA wins their first World Cup
Thats never going to happen tho

Why not, you've qualified in worse circumstances. Chill the fuck out, enjoy the World Cup and get behind them in the next tournament.

If competitive cum-guzzling was a sport it would still be less gay than soccer.

this guy gets it

Which one's that?

usa soccer team is in a renovation process. I saw their friendly match against portugal and they seem to have some nice youngsters, of course they wont win a world cup soon but for fuck sake the CONCACAF qualifiers are made to make sure USA goes to the world cup and they couldnt even qualify what a joke.

it's not a sport because you're too good to compete against

there's something really sad when the mother accepts this.

who cares when England have a front three of Lingard, Kane and Sterling

Its because MLS destroys everything it touches. Our corrupt federation uses the national team as a platform to market mediocre MLS players like Bradley and Altidore.

But Altidore is decent.

Yeah, he was so decent he scored 2 goals in ten hex games. Fuck outta here My little sawker fags.

i hope not.
manprance is not a sport.
>oh i prance about the PITCH, oh clever ball, oh creating clever chances
>oops the african gentleman touched me, time to flop around in an epileptic fit whilst peeking to see if my ruse succeeded
>oh boy ronaldo updated his social media! time to click on the little heart button!

England will ironically be the dark horse of the world cup

>convince home fans to have unrealistically high expectations for decades
>crush expectations repeatedly, have others laugh at the Anglo fans
>eventually have the team play so shit that everyone drops their guard
>and then... when everyone is convinced that the Anglo is no threat at all
>...then he strikes

lose a few battles but win the war. The anglo way

Dude they gave it to qatar, fifa don't care. The only problem is you already beat morocco in 94.

2022 is likely if adjustments are made

2026 should be easy since the tournament is expanding to a mind-boggling 48 teams

>he watches third world monkeys rolling around on the ground pretending to be hurt

Name a better American CB.

Why do soccer players always go up and put their hands all over the ref when there's a penalty? That doesn't seem very white of them.

Based CJ Sapong and Christian Ramirez unironically had better individual MLS seasons

Not qualifying was the best thing to ever happen to our redditt tier national team because the mls faggots got too cocky thinking this shit league was any good so to see the mls all stars fuck up something as simple as concacrap qualifying was satisfying. Now we can stop fucking around with shitty players and get serious with players like pulisic and mckennie.

>48 teams in a month single month tournament
>this is somehow the highest achievement in soccer

I don't give a shit about diveball.

yeah, maybe if pulisic played in the hex, we would've had a better shot. also, bringing in a teenager who basically doesn't play for his club team is usually a good idea.

you're a fucking retard.

You forgot about us. Carter Hart is a wall and our defence is 10x better than yours.

>McKennie doesn't play for Schalke
Not only are My Little Sawker soyboys delusional, they're also liars who think they can get away with making shit up.

>yeah, maybe if pulisic played in the hex, we would've had a better shot.
What is this even supposed to mean? Are you implying that pulisic didn't do much during the hex campaign? He's a 19 year old kid and lead the team in goals and assists in games that mattered you fucking imbecile it's not his fault that michael bradley can't dominate a midfield or jozy altidore can't score when it matters like against >trinidad and tobago. Mls faggots are cancer.

>divegrass's only two marketable superstars are a choker and a diva

>Mls faggots are cancer.
Call them what you want, but their success is your best ticket to ever creating a WC contender and not just a qualifier. You can't build much of a soccer team if 90% of your youth players are disappearing to play other sports by the time they're 13. And they're leaving by 13 because American soccer programs have a worse path to the major leagues than just playing football, basketball or baseball for their high school. The MLS is your best incentive to make a larger number of America's top athletes stay in soccer until they're adults.

Iceland has a shitty league and still managed to qualify.

>Being a fucking leaf

of course they will, it's fucking CONCACAF
they'll never win it though

>You can't build much of a soccer team if 90% of your youth players are disappearing to play other sports by the time they're 13.
>The MLS is your best incentive to make a larger number of America's top athletes stay in soccer until they're adults.
A FUCKING leaf

I just don't understand why Bradley plays like a decent midfielder in Toronto against Seattle, but against fucking island countries he plays like a 7 year older

holy shit lmao Canada has been fucking destroyed

>Englishman learns of FIFA corruption and passes the details to the FBI
>the FBI investigates and arrests half of FIFA

yeah, England and the US aren't getting the world cup anytime soon

>usa en englel try to bribe their respective WCs
>fail
>they throw a tantrum and try to destroy fifa
>they fail again
>you are here now
lmao
>England and the US aren't getting the world cup anytime soon
they only truth you said

the portugal friendly was a cruel joke because most of these guys didnt even get a look in the process. everyone kind of played it way too safe keeping the same exact lineups in the last 2 matches, when even a youth lineup probably wouldve won

because of the meme that is darlington nagbe. the us hasn't been able to find a good midfield combination since beckerman/jones/bradley were in the team. beckerman was the guy who never went forward but did a great job getting back possession. jones or bradley would be the offensive guy. if jones and bradley played together it would be chaos but it would be great, they are both highly capable. but with ONLY bradley as the stable guy and then memes like nagbe or arriola, you're always unsure as to what you're gonna get from them. so with highly unstable attacking midfielders you get weird breakdowns where bradley looks much worse than usual (it's been a theme the last couple of years). with toronto bradley and the midfield is organized VERY well.

the irony or comedy or whatever of all of this is....... literally any combination would paper over the cracks and at least tie with trinidad. but they didn't , so everything gets second guessed.

I think so, once we move on from the old cunts like Dempsy and Bradley, the youth will get a chance to preform, and will succeed more

56%... and falling

Nice refutation of my point by the way. I guess they don't teach critical thinking in basketball school.

yes because their qualifying group will always consist of part time cartel members and banana farmers

We're so lucky we don't have to qualify against European giants San Marino, Lichtenstein, Andorra, Gibraltar, and Malta. We'd never make it against those teams.

You're right, you wouldn't.
>Losing to Tarragon and Tiramisu

a better question is does anyone actually care

I couldn't care less. I only watched the Germany / Brazil game in the last one because
>7-1

>Losing against Tabasco & Trampolin

>two consecutive world cups in goatfuckistan
haha fifa yes

he had 1 senior appearance last year, and I didn't say a single thing a bout the MLS. try again, dumb fuck.

>what is this even supposed to mean
i never blamed pulisic. I did however point out that his presence is insufficient. The other poster implied that pulisic being in the squad would be the difference going forward, which is silly since he was already there.