When did the Bundesliga became so shit?

Not so long ago we had an all german CL final and this season most german teams struggle to get out of their group in CL and EL. Can you pinpoint the moment it all went down?
Anti-Buyern rants highly welcome.

This is not a stealth bundesliga thread.
I repeat. This is NOT a stealth bundesliga thread.

According to Bild, Mkhitaryan wants to rejoin the BvB
>Chelsea might be interested in Vidal
Stuttgart is interested in a Schürrle loan deal.
Draxlers pricetag is 45mil€. Arsenal is interested if Sanchez leaves the club
>Pep wants Weigl

Other urls found in this thread:

spox.com/de/sport/fussball/international/italien/1710/News/ac-milan-china-investor-risiko-chancen.html
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2017/11/21/ac-milan-could-be-sold-at-bargain-price/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When?

Bayern have finished top at christmas for a quarter of a decade....

Excuse me, is this the stealth bundesliga thread?

yes

the other teams are shit. look at bvb blowing a five-point-lead and getting BTFO in the CL

hello bundes

uhm, can't you read?!

/bundes/?

'ello

When the Big Strong Premier League started buying any player who was half decent from the top Bundes teams aside from Bayern

young talents go abroad because they get higher salaries there & bayern crushing any kind of competition

yes

there really only were 2 strong teams, bayern and dortmund

bayern ist still gud because big money, chokemund did what they do best and flop

Is this /bundes/?

as much as anything it's the move of managerial talent away from the league

all these young managers are all well and good, but the reality is that inexperienced people generally struggle for a while

>haha is this bundes
>dis bundes
>le bundes guise
Fucking pathetic. It's laughable how every attempt at bayernliga discussion is shot down by generaltards.

Weigl is the closest thing there is to Busquets atm. Also I'm a bit sceptical if he can make the step into another league, I'm pretty certain that he can ad something to ManCs game if he's on top of his game.

blame the mods

Bundes at the moment is like what EPL was a few years ago

Ie: just one mega rich team buying out all their competition and walking the league every year

Bundes needs more investment into non-buyern football clubs to drive competition and become competitive

It's because every half decent talent either joins Buyern or goes abroad.
Here's just a few players who left in the last few seasons:
>Özil, Khedira, Kroos, Gündogan, Sané, Draxler, Rüdiger, Can, De Bruyne, Ter Stegen, Rakitic, Mandzukic, Perisic, Firmino, Xhaka, Rodriguez, Kolasinac, Calhanoglu, Trapp, Höwedes, Costa, Mkhitaryan, Dembele, Son, Matip, Karius, Klavan, Arnautovic

I said it before and I'll say it again: It's completely unsustainable to compete with anyone unless you get the money through better TV deals. PSG is a huge exception because they are sponsored by an oil state.

is this bundes now or not?

>Draxlers pricetag is 45mil€

In what world? That's how much PSG paid for him a year ago. He's a regular starter in the midfield, there's just no way he leaves for fucking Arsenal of all clubs

I bet it's a Daily Mirror shitty rumor

>Wie die „Bild“ in Berufung auf eigene Informationen vermeldet, soll Mkhitaryan einen Winter-Wechsel zu den Schwarz-Gelben anstreben.

BarneyWinsLol

U Forgot Renato Sanchez, Hans

take your lame bait back to Sup Forums

Isn't he more of a benchwarmer/""super sub""?

>Draxlers pricetag is 45mil€.
If that's true, Buyern should go for him.
No. Like frenchbro said, he's a starter in a three men midfield there.

>muh buyern

>Burki
>Sokratis
>Toprak
>Toljan
>Weigl
>Dahoud
>Castro
>Phillip

PSG is fielding Rabiot Verratti and Draxler in the midfield in most games since October, CL included. There were doubts whether he would be a starter after Neymar's transfer but his positioning in the midfield has been a success so far

Don't know how I'd feel about that as a shareholder. On one hand, the circumstances of his transfer to Manure were pretty disgusting and Dirtmund's past experiences with buying ex-players that flopped at bigger clubs have been really bad, but on the other hand he was great in his last season at BVB and it's not like they're currently in a position to turn down potential world class players.

>what went wrong
you fags refuse to spend money on high quality players whilst believing you can play with meme kids and unknown east europeans forever.
French league/premier and now serie a has embraced the modern mercato and sugar daddy trend.
Don't hate on rb leipzig for showing ambition if you hold too long on outdated tradition you will end up like la liga nos and eredevise.

Goood morning

AND SHE FEEDS YOU TEA AND ORANGES THAT COME ALL THE WAY FROM CHINAAA

Bullshit. What did Milan buy this summer? Flops. And isn't their Chinese investor already bailing out again? Why can't you people realize that no club can compete with English TV money. It's completely unsustainable. PSG is an exception because oil states are basically printing money.

weigl is based

Right around the time Islam took control of the German Caliphate

Nice one

My brothers are loving it over there. Said said they've never had so much freedom to do what they want.

I'm coming over for next Ramadan and will buy you a stein of alcohol-free beer if you like.

>alcohol-free
#respect maschallah

britkufars are not allowed here

>Nach einer nächtlichen Party-Tour inklusive Schlägerei wurde Kevin Großkreutz im März 2017 beim VfB Stuttgart gefeuert. Nun hat der Weltmeister von 2014 verraten, dass er während dieser schwierigen Zeit unter anderem Unterstützung von Mehmet Scholl bekam.
>"Mehmet Scholl und Christian Nerlinger, um nur zwei Personen zu nennen, riefen mich an und sprachen mir damals in der schweren Zeit Mut zu", sagte Großkreutz gegenüber Sport1.
>Und der Darmstadt-Profi weiter: "Mehmet sagte zu mir, dass ich ein Kämpfer bin und auf jeden Fall weiter Fußball spielen soll. Ich solle bloß nicht aufgeben, riet er mir. Er bot mir seine Hilfe an und meinte, dass Emotionen zum Fußball dazugehören. Seine Worte haben mir gutgetan."
>Neben Scholl habe sich auch Sebastian Kehl um ihn gekümmert, berichtete Großkreutz: "Er war sofort für mich da, als meine Zeit beim VfB zu Ende war. Ich bin zu ihm nach Hause gefahren und wir haben lange geredet. Das vergesse ich Kehli nie."
>Großkreutz verabschiedete sich damals mit einer tränenreichen Pressekonferenz aus Stuttgart. Dabei hatte der 29-jährige Dortmunder erklärt, nichts mehr mit Fußball zu tun haben zu wollen. Trotzdem unterschrieb er nur wenige Monate später in Darmstadt.
>"Weil so viele Menschen zu mir gehalten haben, habe ich mich dann dazu entschlossen, weiterzumachen. Ich habe mit meiner Familie lange Gespräche geführt und bin heute froh, dass ich den Neustart bei den Lilien gemacht habe", so Großkreutz.

everyone willingly sells their best players to bayern...

Not just to Buyern. As soon as an EPL club comes knocking, the player is gone.

Why is Draxler to Arsenal in /bundes/

I don't know, OP brought it up in the first place

>Christian Streich, Trainer des SC Freiburg, ist vom kicker als "Mann des Jahres 2017" ausgezeichnet worden. Der 52-Jährige tritt damit die Nachfolge des Weltmeisters Toni Kroos an.
>Die Redaktion würdigt mit ihrer Wahl eine "große Persönlichkeit, die im deutschen Fußball auch mit ihrer Haltung herausragend gewirkt hat".
>Streich reagiert mit dem ihm eigenen Humor auf die Ehrung. "Ich fühle mich natürlich mehr als geehrt. Es hat ja nicht nur etwas mit dem Fußball zu tun - und das ist natürlich zusätzlich schön", sagte er: "Wenn Sie mich aber privat kennen und jeden Tag mit mir zusammenleben würden, würde ich wahrscheinlich keine Auszeichnung kriegen. Ich bin genauso fehlbar wie alle anderen."

Congratulations, well-deserved!

>Laut der spanischen Zeitung „AS“ würde Atlético Madrid den belgischen Flügelstürmer Yannick Carrasco bei einem entsprechenden Angebot im Winter-Transferfenster verkaufen.

Last summer we - the /bundes/ experts - agreed that he is a real Granate... will Bayern make a bid now?

he's german, dummy

yes

when Klopp left it all went downhill

too much focus on providing an affordable entertainment package for local fans(aka worthless scum) and not enough focus on making tonnes of money by exploiting chinks

Germany is a dying country with a dying language

Schalke have signed Uth from January.

based manure customer

>transfermark
u g h

>Scorerpunkte
ugh. who came up with this meme?

since the bvb back to back league wins:
>bvb lost sahin (liverpool), kagawa, mkhi (manure), goetze, lewy and hummels (bayern) and gundogan (city). rebuilding the team repeatedly is incredibly difficult, especially with bvb's primarily youth-based policy. they've got a lot of good players (reus, auba, weigl, pulisic) but it's difficult to retain the squad

>bayern have devoured local talent and not relied on homegrowns so much. they can afford to chuck out players rather than develop them consistently (sanches, goetze, even badstuber) through whatever reason. also, they buy more from outside of germany than usual- coman, vidal etc

>german youth in general isn't as dominant as it was in the generation coming through 10 years ago. players like pigfarmer and lahm have retired, and a lot of players like kroos, oezil, reus are better than their current generation counterparts. the mid-to-lower reach of the bundes is worse than it used be because of it

>leipzig are faggots

>Hoffenheim falling apart
I thought they had ambition and enough money to hold on to their players?

>german youth in general isn't as dominant as it was in the generation coming through 10 years ago
wrong, the current generation is better. they won the U21 EC with the B team

In the last 5 years we had too many below average clubs memeing their way to a top 7 spot because of single good players like Modeste or good but unexperienced managers like Nagelsmann, who are just not ready for europe yet. These below average clubs somehow qualified for europe:

>Freiburg x2
>Köln
>Mainz x2
>Hertha x2
>Augsburg
>Hoffenheim
>Frankfurt
>Stuttgart

They qualify for europe, sell their best players then completely get shat on in europe and usually in the league aswell.

If we could finish most seasons with Bayern, Schalke, Dortmund, Rasenball, Gladbach, Leverkusen and Wolfsburg in the top spots we would easily outscore Serie A.

the only realistic ambition in bundes is reaching europe and not getting fucked over by the inevitable loss of key players.

It's all Pep. Look at it
Starts coaching Barcelona in what arguably is Spain, and Spain wins World Cup
>His Captain at Barca is Puyol.
>They win the league and World Cup.
>People hype up Spanish tiki take midfielders and start buying every Spanish youth.

He goes to Germany, Germany wins World Cup
>His Captain is also National Team's Captain (Lahm)
>They win the League and World Cup.
>People hype up the counter pressing counter attacking style of gegenpressing people buy up German youth.

Now he's in England, will England win World Cup? or
>Captain play is Vincent Company and plays in defense like Puyol and Lahm
Belgium wins World Cup?
Only difference that Man City has to both Barca and Bayern is they didn't have a UEFA Champions League Semi-finals exit and they won the UEFA Super Cup right before the tournament.

Their Chinese investor is going to bail? Sauce please hans? Not doubting you, just curious

What a yawntastic thread.
I know we need to disguise /bundes/ in some other topic, but we should aim for a topic that doesn’t attract too many bores.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE... another overperforming cheap striker for them... why is this allowed?

that's diferent the best players from dortmunds cl final side went to bayern (gotzelol hummels and lewandowski) you dont give away you best players to a team you are competing with for the title

>Gotze
Signed before the CL final
>Hummels
Shouldn't have sold him
>Lewa
Left on a free

Could only find German sources. The gist is that China wanted to pass a law that would make foreign investments way more expensive.
spox.com/de/sport/fussball/international/italien/1710/News/ac-milan-china-investor-risiko-chancen.html

Here is some more doubtful stuff in English, but it doesn't cover the thing mentioned in the German source.
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2017/11/21/ac-milan-could-be-sold-at-bargain-price/

based sminem

:O

CUTRONE

This, too much Transfermarkt/Spox posting

Geht ihr beiden schon mal vor, wir kommen dann nach

>wir

>du

found him again

I literally cant stop shitting. Dont have the runs either

rip

Help me bundes.

want to buy a couch plus an armchair.
I have the option for leather or
leatherette. Same price. Which should I get?

>leatherette
when will they learn?

Buy beer instead

>When did the Bundesliga became so shit?
Implying that it ever was good.

I watched it as a kid because the teams were shit with no defenses and many matches ended with 3+ goals. Now I haven't seen a /bundes/ game in years.
The last one that I watched was probably Nikolce Noveski's last game.

late 90s / early 2000s Bundesliga was great

Wemn Bundeligisten regelmäsig gegen drittklassige Gegner in der EL scheitern oder es noch nicht einmal schaffen sich gegen völlig unbekannte Truppen überhaupt dafür zu qualifizieren, so wie es Freiburg gezeigt hat, dann hat Löw mit seiner Kritik Recht.
Wenn sich in nachster Zeit die deutschen Plätze für die CL oder EL verringern ist das Geschrei dann groß.
Da nutzt es auch nichts, das man sich immer noch für "die beste Liga der Welt" hält.

Wie man da jezt vorher sagen will wie die kommende WM läuft, bei einem Turnier wo soviel passen muss...
Unter Löw sind wir so erfolgreich wie nie, seit 2008 immer mindestens im Halbfinale der Turniere mit dem schönsten Fussball einer deutschen Elf die ich in meinem Leben bisher bestaunen durfte...
Gottseidank ist Löw in der Lage die besten Spieler dafür zu wählen und dafür muss er, Gottseidank, nicht nur in der Bundesliga schauen.

Hamburg- Emirates
Stuttgart- Mercedes Benz
Wolfsburg- Volkswagen
These shitters are doing nothing, why?

Hello, I'm back from work

>Argies are into Transfermarkt posting
very interdasting

authentic leather is always a nice thing desu. But what kind of leatherette are we talking about? How is the quality and does it look/smell cheap?

Yeah, in retrospective my topic choice wasn't the brightest idea. I was aiming for some "classic" /bundes/ talk with occasional anti buyern rants. Guess it didn't work out so well. :(
I'm open for new ideas for the next stealth thread as long as it doesn't enable cheap /bintpol/ posting.

>Draxler as CM
Very interesting desu. I never thought of him as a strategic or central player, because compared to a lot of other players in central positions, I think he's a bit to hectic and inconsistant in tight spaces.

Hamburg - Emirates
eh?

Bundesliga has always been and always will be shit. 2012-13 was a meme/fluke, it was suposed to be a Halal-Farça final but germans used meme magic to prevent it. But seriously, besides a few good years from Buyern here and there, club football in Germany is shit tier. Mexican league is probably better than the Buyernliga tbqhf

ok

yes hello I am home now. guess I had enough beers™ for today. good night

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd morning

>Mexican league is probably better than the Buyernliga tbqhtf
nah man, in terms of footballing product bundes is better people can actually finish good chances but la mx is fun to watch because it's so crazy for the bantz.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The 50+1 rule prevents a lot of money from coming into the league which makes it hard to compete in the modern transfer market if you aren't Buyern. It does lend itself to more parity between the other 19 which is why you see small clubs meme their way to europe and then crash out.

A new money club, effectively a German PSG, is pretty much the only way for Bundesliga to produce a 2nd consistent European contender became the leverkusens, werder bremens, and dortmunds have a hard time sustaining their success (in part due to Bayern taking their players). Leipzig was supposedly the corporate boogeyman that would buy the league and challenge Bayern but their approach with spending is too conservative and they're essentially another Monaco that will develop quality talent but ultimately sell them off.

>suddenly everyone cares for EL
>suddenly having the exact same top 5 times finishing top 5 is a good thing
>suddenly gladbach, neverkusen and wolfsburg would 'outscore' serie a
>suddenly it's colognes and freiburgs fault that other teams underachieve
>suddenly we should sell out the league to russians and muslims to have another plastic club
>suddenly americans
The only thing missing is a fucki g leaf to give his 'opinions'. Bayern and Dortmund will get their shit together and eventually Schalke and Neverkusen. RB will step up their game and 'die Manshaft' is fine anyways. Fuck off and die soyboys, cucks and doubers.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz