GET OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW - UBER RAGE IV

Previous thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oih1Yf7l-c0

this isn't Sup Forums

GET OUT

>2nd thread to defent white chimpout
jesus fuck this board is def easiest to troll on all of Sup Forums

You have no idea what a white chimpout looks like, shitskin

Reminder that she did nothing wrong and this chimp should have done his fucking job.

>Reddit mod

the driver did absolutely nothing wrong and anyone who says otherwise is a retarded nigger

Reminder that Sup Forums would be shitting on this guy like there's no tomorrow if he were black or shitskin.

>can't do job
>chimps out

no wonder Sup Forums loves him

>Make sure all windows are closed
>Shut car off
>Exit the vehicle
>Wait until woman overheats and she leaves of her own accord

Why were there 4 threads on this? What is there to discuss about a guy getting angry at some nigress?

GET OUT OF MY THREAD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

that he dindu nuffin bc he's white

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

Leave the car on and turn up the air conditioner to maximum heat to speed up the gassing.

I don't know where I am

We wouldn't, but this situation would never occur with a black person because a black guy at this level of rage would almost certainly get violent and therefore both of them would be at fault.

She sounds like some kind of dirty guat.

you wouldn't be defending this fat bitch if she wasn't latina

>We wouldn't
oh wow

So did she get out?

>get violent and therefore both of them would be at fault

he's allowed to use force to defend his property though

Why do minorities always think that people "don't have a right" to talk to them any other way then ass-kissingly nicely?

It's always the same with these videos, "but why are you raising your voice at me im not doin nuffin, you aint allowed tuh talk to me like dat dis is unpfohfeshnahl",

Every time.

true, white men have great restraint, but he would be morally justified in forcefully removing her from his car

It's not just minorities, trust me.

no, she's still in the car

Das gut

>be american
>get angry

it has been 4 days now and she still refuses to get out of the car. she'll run out of steam soon enough.

but honestly, i think the best thing to do in that situation is to say: listen, i'm gonna give you 10 seconds to get out of my car, otherwise i'm driving back home.

At some point, he says she's been extremely rude, and the fact she remains in the car while he tells her to get out is just provokative.

Seems like the typical hipster approach of being rude ass fuckers, but then acting polite and ending every sentence with "sir" when they're recording.

moron

but this is better

This is the 4th thread if you still are actively posting about it then you should drown in a bowl of soup

>being rude ass fuckers, but then acting polite and ending every sentence with "sir" when they're recording.
makes my blood boil with rage

They are both very useable.

saved

PRAISE KEK THE RIDE IS OVER HE SAYS!

Who is this bitch? Can anyone e-detective her?

If you ever listen to recordings made by Mel Gibson's ex wife, she does the exact same shit. Sarcasticly being polite with that snarky tone. Of course it made Mel fly off the hinges and his wife used the recordings as ammunition against him during his divorce.

literally '':^)'' in real life

well then maybe YOU SHOULDN'T BE POSTING HEEEEREEEEE

Can someone explain what happened? I'm at work

Cab driver here. Had a drunk refuse to leave car, police removed him.

>uber driver delivered woman at destination
>woman refuses to leave the car
>man yells at her to get out of his car

How many of you are leaving hilarious comments on the Youtube video itself? I was looking through the comments and for a second I felt like I wasn't on Youtube, but Sup Forums.

She would've been fine if she had just bought the book and done SS + GOMAD

W-why didnt she leave though...

This guy is going to die relatively young, look at his skin tone, this is not the complexion of a healthy man

Stupid Mexican cunt has been very rude and condescending, made him wait a long time, and made him believe she was in a hurry when she obviously isn't

Stupid Mexican cunt talks in possibly the most annoyingly condescending manner I've ever heard. It's like a chimp talking down to you thinking that it's smarter

Claims she has rights which protect her from people screaming at her, and that "he has no right" to be screaming at her (within his own property no less).

Claims she is talking in a "very educated manner".

Refuses to leave his car (even when they are at the destination).

Result: Angry white man

Anger increases blood pressure and makes white people look red.

Used to be a cab driver ,
when i was parked at the train station taxi stand,
i always told blacks and moroccans i was on a break and they had to take the taxi behind me in line ,
i dont like to drive around human trash
I got in a couple of fights with drunks who barfed on my car seats
Many trashy people during night shifts ,
Sometimes hot chicks
i always carried a claw hammer under my seat to defend myself

Versus other races you can't tell if they are angry and by then you are already beaten or dead.

I picture him having a daughter. He worked hard for years to give her the best he could.

Then his wife divorced him. Now he works hard to give his ex-wife and tyrone the best he can.

And its killing him.

If ANYONE talked like that to my wife's son, i'd knock them the fuck out!!!

He looks like a nice grandpa.
If he was at the hospital why is she refusing to leave

I don't understand this video

What's the story behind this? I've never seen a man that angry.

Because she is a cunt. Im pretty sure shes been triggered by the fact that this guy is nice, white male and or grandpa and starts provoking him until he loses his temper.

>I am asking you in a very educated manner

kek

what a faggot holy fuck

I can't stand old assholes that rage over the littlest shit

The guy should have just Walter Socheck her.
>Leave hand gun in glove box
>confrontation and yelling
>still not out
>Pull out hand gun and pull the slide back

>rage over the littlest shit

She was refusing to leave his car and fucking with his work.

obviously he didnt do his job right and went to the wrong destination

Why is this even a thing? Why are you people even making this a thing? It doesn't matter who's side you are even on. There shouldn't even be sides. Stop trying to make this a thing. Literally it doesn't mater.

>and went to the wrong destination

He want to the location she put into the app so his job was finished, that's how uber works.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

Anyone doxx the bitch yet

You have clearly never used Uber before.

you're a fucking moron. watch the video.

>Sup Forums is now having generals on youtube videos

JUST FUCK MHY FUCKING BOARDS UP SENPAI.

why are you obsessed with making this video go viral OP? This is like the 3rd thread you've made on it.

Why is this worthy of four threads in a row? Fuck off, kike.

>2nd thread

>3rd thread

GET OOOOOOOOOOOUT

IT'S CALLED "GET OUT RIGHT FUCKING NOW - UBER RAGE IV"

IV. 4. FOUR.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

I love this guy. He's just trying to make some extra cash at his shitty Uber job and he gets this arrogant bitch in his life.

Buy him a beer. He deserves it.

Where is the bar? Can you point in the direction?

This is funny though

Did she expect him to take her to the ER? Cause he doesn't have to do that. I guess the guy could have told her what side of the hospital they were on exactly, but again, it wasn't his job to know the ins and outs of the destination, just the destination itself.

kek he sounds like Seth Rogan.

Stop making these threads faggot. We don't need 100 threads to discuss an angry man shouting at a mexican.