You're enjoying a glass of french wine in Russia when a couple of lads scream into your ear "JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING"

You're enjoying a glass of french wine in Russia when a couple of lads scream into your ear "JULES RIMET STILL GLEAMING"

How do you react?

THREE LIONS ON DA SHIRT

>enjoying
>french wine
Pick 1

Why are you drinking wine in russia instead of vodka?

wait for the fattest one to throw a plastic chair at me then fall over while the others just run off. then stick around to watch russian gang wreck them and the english play victim afterwards.

Is it coming home lads?

u fucking melt don't make me take my shirt off and javelin a parasol at u

obviously

nigga I´ve got 2 Jules Rimet see, go find a mexican or anything

At least they will go home from Russia in a month (and by a month I mean two weeks :^), try actually living in a city like Prague or Budapest that's known by westerners for being fun and really cheap

>le working class british lads here on a stag party because they heard local college hotties go crazy for british accents but what they didn't realize is they meant if you look like Henry Cavil and they're repulsed by the average mongoloid britface and repulsive scouser accent so now they're just getting shitfaced on cheap beer and incoherently yelling on the streets while vomiting and pissing everywhere but they will still go back home telling tall tales to their mates to avoid losing face so next year those mates will come too and such perpetuate the eternal misery that is my daily existence

every
fucking
day

seriously guys I'm just trying to have a drink after working all day fuck

Any other brits genuinely looking forward to watching the Russians absolutely destroy the English fans ?

When I was in Hungary the local birds were absolutely soaking at the sound of my accent.

I'm Scotch though.

embarrassingly weak b8

It's not our fault Budapest is such a nice city to visit.

as a scot i cant wait.

yeah but do you all have to act like fucking tribal cavemen? you're like our "american dorist". I mean I get it, it's because most brits who come here are working class scum due to the low prices, but jesus fuck. Australians come here to get completely fucked up too, but everyone still loves them.

very true post

you've encouraged people to come for their stag do's.

the one last piss up to end all piss up's, before your life is signed away and your mate this your dead. you brought this on yourself.

>think your dead

IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COMING HOME
IT'S COOOOMING
FOOTBALL'S COMING HOME

Aren't actual hooligans banned though? It can't be that hard to fight back a couple of larpers

>Brave Arry Kane is the top scorer in Europe's top 5 leagues in 2017
Honestly, I don't see any way that it's not coming home 2bh