Will they be able to cuck the stoolers?

will they be able to cuck the stoolers?

>they
That's a helmet, user.

quads say yes

6-3 browns

cap this

I would find it very funny if the Steelers lost to the Browns. But another part of me wants to see the Browns go 0-16.

Steelers are looking to be first seed. I don't expect them to lose.

not a chance. steelers are playing for something and will be focused. browns are one of the worst teams ever assembled.

Who would win?
>A team already confirmed to playoffs and super bowl contender, hoping to get 1st seed if stars align and pats choke
>A fucking helmet

>steelers
>first seed
pick one pats have the tiebreaker

would laff for days

t. ravens fan

Steelers will if the pats lose.

>browns are one of the worst teams ever assembled.
They have a lot of individual talent actually. They just have a really shitty QB.
0-16 Lions were much worse.

Tbh Deshone Kizer is not really that bad of a QB. Definitely an improvement over the never-ending train of has-beens and never-will-bes that they've had in the pass. It's just that, unless your rookie QB is Cam Newton or alternate universe Deshaun Watson who doesn't get injured, you're going to need more than one goddamn season to get a QB really into an NFL rhythm.

>who is Andrew Luck
>who is Russell Wilson
>who is Ben Roethlisberger
>who is Dan Marino
>who is Matt Ryan
There are way more successful rookie QBs than you're giving credit for

I was making a point, not going through every rookie QB who has ever done a good job. My point was that, with the exception of maybe 10 players I can think of all-time, many rookie QBs need time to grow into their role.

> posting elite quarterbacks that are outside the median
wew lad

look at wentz and goff this year, they weren't amazing their rookie years now they're lighting it up

>Jets

Bears beat the Steelers; stranger things have happened.

Bears beat the Steelers; stranger things have happened.

Sure !?

Alien bases on the moon, chemical weapons in irak, Godzilla awakes, Trump became president, Snowstorm in Miami, Peace in the middle east....?

>Jest

>Jest with Bryce Petty as starter @NE

pats are already in the steelers heads. i think cleveland gets a w

The Pats needed refball to beat the Jets earlier

Tbh it really helps if you have a good team and coaching staff. Shitstains have neither.