Can I breed with this woman pol?

Can I breed with this woman pol?

Careful. With question marks like that you're going to meme your son into a weeb.

>Irish ancestry

More like SHE is not allowed to breed with YOU!!!

I wouldn't worry about it

Quadroons are practically white, so sure. Ignore the one-droppers.

Would you drink a Glass of wine with a bit of Poo in it?

Oops, Octoroons too.

>Irish grandfather
Absolutely not.

She has negro blood. Next her!

I found out my mothers grand parents might have had Jew in them somewhere. I saw a picture of them at a wedding from 1920 and they were in quality clothing and the dude has a big nose.

Nope

Of course the kike approves

No, but I wouldn't care if some genetic code that is over 99% the same as mine gets put into my descendants as long as they have the right upbringing. They may not be geniuses, but it's not like my pure white DNA was going to do that for them anyway. They may however be better at football or basketball.

if you dont mind your children being part noggs. Sure then go ahead do it.

The only thing a mick is allowed to breed with is a bottle of booze.

They both have wog in them, so it's fine eitherway.

She's a quadroon, and from two generations of coalburners.

You must be blind, or her grandfather was not a purebred, to not know she was a quadroon.

I would say she ought to go to the hypothetical "quadroon Island", but if the racemixing was a generation back, I'd say if you loved this girl and she was white-looking and higher than the white average in both looks and behaviour to go for it.

In this case though, I'd say no.

Would an Indian take a shit in a loo with a bit of poo in it?

Personally I would not. Don't want a 1/16th nigger son.

Even a little racemixing can lead to this. Is that what you want?

1/8

Looks like you're already part nigger.

Second post best post

Halfling here. If I take one of your white whimmons will my kids be white?

Disgusting

you'd be removing the blackness in the family

i say go for it

Its okay if your wifes son is black though?

Fuck you.
Yes, you are both majority English. Although she is largely more Celtic than you, so you should really be nice to her. Be sure to wed first.

>1/7
>99%

If she looks like white and can pass as White then yes, you should. Your children will probaly look like as a pure white and if you do not tell them about their African ancestry they'll be both mentally and spiritually White.

Actually, I would like to know my family history. Always get amazed that you europeans know your ancestors. I don't know even my great-grandfather name. Brazilians are a mess, Everyone is black, amerindian, white and even asian.