Why Germany? Just why?

Why Germany? Just why?

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/raped-german-politician-lied-attackers-nationality-stop-racism/

Germany is lost, they are even more cucked than us. Just nuke their shitty scat loving country. We shouldn't let those faggots on Sup Forums anymore.

Stockholm syndrome.

Yeah, keep posting your virgin cartoons and hiding out in mommy's basement while your country burns around you, you fucking nu-male cuck faggot.

It has it's advantages if you live among cucks. To stand out as a man is pretty easy nowadays.

Ai, because posting MS paint comics will stop the Trudeau, aight mate?

When did a Canadian politician lie about getting raped to defend their pet rapefugees? When did a Canadian judge let rapefugees off with probation and no jail time?

Honestly fucking kill yourself. I hope you die. You're a stain on Western society. Your country is one giant shitstain. Get the fuck off Sup Forums.

It's your fat cunt of a PM's fault that the entire fucking Western world is now flooded with rapefugees. All German nu-male cuck enablers will hang on the day of the rope. You had your chance and you betrayed the White race. Die.

Whatever you say.

You better hope I or anyone else on Sup Forums never meets your pasty, fat, virgin ass. Just put yourself out of your miserable existence, I'm sure your family would appreciate it.

>Germancucks to the south
>Swedenstan to the east
>North and west only cold waters
>mfw completely surrounded and out numbered

BONGS PLEASE SEND HELP!! HELP!

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Don't you have a dog to suck off while your wife fucks her new refugee lover? I heard your fag government just grabbed a whole bunch of them that we kept in a camp on naruu.

If pictures and my flag is everything to piss you off and generalize me, I can only say

A
FUCKING
LEAF

>LELELELELELE XDDDDDDDDD LE LEAF XDDDDDD XD XD XD XXD

Hi readdit

Not an argument.

>getting this mad

>being this cuckold

Oh right, flag

We can do this all day, lad.

Yeah because you're an unemployed rapefugee leech

No wonder you're so obsessed with pedophile cartoons, all you rapefugee muslims are pedos

Hey m8 how was naruu?? Sorry we couldn't let you make Australia home but Canada will be a perfect fit for you ahmed.

Geez, if a single "unemployed rapefugee leech" can piss you off so much just by posting images on a website, I don't even want to know how you roar off when rapefugees settle down anywhere near you.

Maybe you should come to Germany, use your endless amount of Canada power and fix this mess?
But before that, clean up the mess in your own country.

>I don't even want to know how you roar off when rapefugees settle down anywhere near you.

Maybe if you were more like me your country wouldn't be a smouldering rapefugee shithole

You deserve it you cuck, glad the Jews finally got revenge against the Germcucks.

Oh really?

Please Mister Leaf, tell me more about your patriotic deeds, all the amazing things you have done for the whiteness of the Canadian snow.

Oh you're jidf.
Fuck off filthy merchant

What the actual fuck is wrong with these people?
>inb4 shouldn't he stopped the nazis
If I had the chance I wouldn't have.

who fucking cares about the gay cuckskrauts????

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

This, Fuck Germany, let them burn

They made their grave now they can lie in it

Yeah that's why Brock Lesnar moved here right? Because he knows America is a niggerfied ZOG shithole beyond saving

>glad the Jews finally got revenge

Fuck off you merchant shill.

No one is talking to you, you irrelevant emu fucker. No one cares about some island niggers stuck in the middle of nowhere. You're a non-country. Stop replying.

>Australia
>not a country

bump