>Italian, Cherokee, Irish
>Sylvester Stallone
>Italian, French, Ukrainian Jew
>Ray Liotta
>Scottish
really make you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OFQ96aW_5LQ
whitelocust.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/italians-jews-irish-greeks-slavs-and-indians-the-dual-identity-of-near-whites/
google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/usa-support-world-cup-160108760.html
google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/with-u-s-out-of-the-world-cup-who-you-should-root-for-at-the-2018-world-cup/amp/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/with-the-u-s-out-which-world-cup-team-will-americans-root-for/
google.com/amp/www.goal.com/en-us/amp/news/russia-2018-the-usmnt-fans-guide-to-rooting-for-mexico-at/dmtoflqqy0me1jn66m0l7ycxm
totalprosports.com/2017/10/13/young-soccer-players-rip-usmnt-world-cup-video/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a fucking mess

>imma proud ital... germ... fr... you know what! i am a proud european! yeah thats right! thats my identity now
And thus the autistic indentity europa shit was borned

They are French Americans too! Why are you so cruel towards people who share your blood and background?

you want it? okay just for you I will make some researches about the """"""french"""" americans and post it here, let's go!

>French Americans
Outside of québécois and cajuns there's not a lot

James gandolfini was 100% italian

Well I'm lazy to make the same about French americans but I noticed a lot of them are classified as "Canadian French" in america so already mongrelized by anglos anyway.
in fact the Cajuns of Louisiana moved from Acadia.

What about Al Pacino?

100% sicilian from san fratello

amerimongrels just choose their favourite part of their heritage, and that can also change over time as the tastes change. You can be italian american one day, german american the other, who knows the next day...

GOD BLESS AMERICA YEEEHAAAAA

A roman brother

>those amerimongrels discoreving their heritage is not what they thought
>so you're saying i'm not actually german/italian but portuguese/romanian? Oh my god my life is over

Those are actors, not every day italian americans. Although a lot of them are mixed to hell because they have been in the US since the 1890's. Very few people in the US are 100% 1 ethnicity. BTW, many "Italians" from italy are part french, part german, part romanian, part spanish themselves. In fact, an "italian" does not even exist because modern italy is a mix of about 4 or 5 different ethnic groups. People from venice, do not look like people from lombardy, do not look like people from rome, do not look like people from bari etc.

t. semite, gaul, greek, barbarian mixed mutt blooded hybrid "modern italian"

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Heritage, the greatest power and the greatest weakness of amerisharts.

>americans calling anyone a mutt

>Frog laughing at American whites being mongrels of different European ethnicities
t.Jean Claude Abramovich-Matajudios

That's just too funny

americans are subhumans

Nigga you don't understand, french are mongrels but they don't give a fuck, no muh heritage here except for a few LARpers. I'm part italian and I don't consider myself italian. Vive la France et vive la république

Is he actually italian or just larping ?

your country is a joke

t. Damarcus DeWashington Luigi Gonzalez Jr

Who knows

don't know, something surely, denino, or better de nino, sounds like an italian surname

Me: Irish, Italian, German. Italian family name.

I don't look very Italian. The memes are real.

>Marlon Brando
>His ancestry included German, Dutch, English, and Irish. His patrilineal immigrant ancestor, Johann Wilhelm Brandau, arrived in New York in the early 1700s from the Palatinate in Germany.

He made the right choice tbqh
Why date some middle aged mulatta when you can plow 16 yo blonde girls?

>being a mutt
LMAO
100% pure race master racer here.

me too, feels good being a pure old worlder masterrace, only genes from europe, africa and asia baby! Not a single drop of new world blood

>tfw 100% roman

You're stuck in the past, old world is boring. You're missing out on a great life.

Make anime real

youtube.com/watch?v=OFQ96aW_5LQ

who cares?

far enough back in my family history there are germans, norwegians, dutch, and of course a heap of english

it's not as if that's any different for europe, migrations of people in your regions and all

Why don't they just identify as Americans? I don't really get it. They have this uber-patriotic tone where they have to salute the flag every day of school, praise the military, America comes first, remember d-day, the alamo 9/11 etc. But they have to look around for their European ancestry to find something to actually identify with?

No such thing as an american unless you're native. And its mostly non-anglos that do this.

get the fuck out of my country

>tfw 100% South-Western Euro

This is not your country buddy, unless you are native american. You are living on stolen land.

yeah sure, I might as well be living on land that was stolen from deer

dagos no!

oh shid! Civil war now homies!

Be careful now

>one drop rule autism
I would expect better. also
>multiple composites which are on average lighter than italains would prouce a darker offspring
wut?

hardly, a little call to immigration and this business can easily be sorted out

Dutch Americans
Franklin Roosevelt, Thomas Edison, George Bush

Occupied with
Stock markets, doughnuts and freedom

Places
The only relevant one

whitelocust.wordpress.com/2017/10/12/italians-jews-irish-greeks-slavs-and-indians-the-dual-identity-of-near-whites/

yeah it's well-known amerindians invented the concept of "united states" and wrote the american constitution. :^)

My 23andme (ignore the filename I didn't steal this I swear)

Franco Tunisian my arch nemesis

the Dutch in New York and New Jersey intermarried with English pretty early on and aren't really that Dutch by the Revolutionary period. Franklin Roosevelt had just as much British if not more ancestry than Dutch

there are relatively "unmixed" later Flemish and Dutch immigrants to Michigan though

Heey

Cx

Sylvester Stallone is part Breton or some shit.

actually no, the dutch are still very much around in the revolutionary period culturally

google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sports/usa-support-world-cup-160108760.html

google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/with-u-s-out-of-the-world-cup-who-you-should-root-for-at-the-2018-world-cup/amp/

fivethirtyeight.com/features/with-the-u-s-out-which-world-cup-team-will-americans-root-for/

google.com/amp/www.goal.com/en-us/amp/news/russia-2018-the-usmnt-fans-guide-to-rooting-for-mexico-at/dmtoflqqy0me1jn66m0l7ycxm

totalprosports.com/2017/10/13/young-soccer-players-rip-usmnt-world-cup-video/

>my grandpa is German so I'll support Germany. I am German

A fucking god