UH OH. Here we go again

UH OH. Here we go again.

abc7.com/news/man-taken-off-life-support-dies-after-being-tasered-by-anaheim-police-family-says/1421352/

They can always go back to Mexico, where the police are honest, virtuous, and just.

>Family decides to kill him
>somehow cops fault.

Well that fucks up their usual argument of "Why didn't they use a taser instead of a gun" lol

The way the title is worded, I thought a police officer came in and tasered the guy after they took him off life support.

Why didn't they use a smaller taser

Retard.

CLEAR

Probably what they will come out with next "Use a less powerful one"

Bullets work pretty well though and offer a permanent solution to crime hotspots hahaha

Let me guess
He was sitting in the grass with a bible in his hands praying when a racist white cop tasered him for no reason

Watch the security footage from the 7/11 show him charging after the cops and they had every right to taze him

Same. I was looking forward to them getting let off after successfully claiming he charged at them.

Interstate Bingo : Which one will be blocked next by apes ?

Why didn't the officer just use a gun instead?

first post as always best post

ANOTHA ONE

They should of just tazed him in the knee.

I guess black lives don't matter

Doesn't count cos this nigger was killed by other niggers when they switched him off.

THE FIRE RISES

>cops can shoot people in the leg
>cops can use tasers instead
>cops can wrestle people to the ground
You fucks will never be satisfied, the problem is when people fight with the police, not the means.

Doing illegal shit? fuck off and prepare to get fucked up

Cops overstepping their bounds? get rid of them

If theyd have simply mag dumped into his face, it would have saved everyone a lot of time and money.

>was involved in an altercation with officers

raciss

raciss!

there innocents were just living their lives.

Cops have to realise that the oppression black people face every day makes them angry, very angry.
They need to let the blacks beat them and maybe shoot and kill them, because any other response is pure, unadulterated racism. And wrong!!
Cops aren't people. They aren't equal to blacks. When you put on that uniform you ARE a punching bag!

>reports he was suspiciously following a woman
>tries to fight police when confronted

HE DINDU NUFFIN

#BanAssaultTasers

It was only a semi auto taser.

I think it's time we restored the ban on high capacity tasers and fully automatic officers

Life support machines are racist murderers.

We just need to restrict the clip size and the shoulder thingy that flips down

The stock ?

Just memeing, lad.

They should've offered him a full time job while he was charging them instead of tasering him. He would've ran off in the other direction,

Kwk

There are cops who have overstepped their bounds... and gotten slaps on the wrists.

BLM has poisoned the well however. Maybe we'll still get some kind of cop reform anyways. But I think most people are against these dumb fucks.

why didn't they just tase him in the leg or something?

One less ugly mouth for the welfare