The American flag is the most tasteless flag in the world...

The American flag is the most tasteless flag in the world. It's overdesigned and doesn't feature any sort of meaningful symbolism. It's shite.

>M-MUH STATES
Dire

it's a garish piece of shit

>M-MUH ENGLAND + SCOTLAND
>no welsh representation
the union jack fucking abhorrent
t. cuckstamp with stars

agreed

>American "banter"

Well, it's based on an English flag so yes.

The original 13 colonies flag was pretty dope but the current one blows chunks

>brexit "banter"
Like father like son

The american flag is actually pretty cool

>Change the subdivision of your country
>Change your flag
what kind of retardation is this?

i) The union flag represents England, Scotland and Ireland, actually.
ii) I don't see Puerto Rico anywhere in the US flag?

It's pretty comfy to live rent free in y'all's faggot ass heads :^)

As opposed to the British flag which is a bunch of crosses copy pasted on each other in mspaint?

>this post
>this flag

i) puerto rico isn't a state
ii) the us flag has a similar amount, if not more symbolism than the union jack

>islamic america

Thanks Obwana

Too many stars. Should have just left it at the original 13 and not have added any more

We tried at one time to represent all the provinces but that didn't last long because it looked like a fuckin mess

And Wales isn't a country. Thanks for playing.

>Wales isn't a country

Want to take three guesses as to why he's the *Prince* of Wales?

England let's Wales pretend they are a country

>Be Argentinian

What kind of retardation is this?

If it didn't have the massive military and cultural power attached to it, I'm pretty sure it would be routinely mocked as a circus flag

I get that it's a principality, it's also technically a country.

That's our current political system. By those standards, Northern Ireland is a country, which I rather doubt many in this thread would be willing to concede.

My flag contain 3 shapes and a joke.

Pretty sure the designer was retarded...

northern ireland, scotland, england, and wales are all the seperate countries which form the united kingdom. stop being mean to welsh people

For an Sup Forums thread I once did an aggregate of the most well liked flags based on the top Google results and surprisingly Brazil made the top 8 list (not enough matching data to form a full top 10). The UK, USA, Bhutan, Japan, Nepal, Albania, and Canada were the others.
Personally I like them simple and unique, so UK, Canada, Switzerland, Japan, etc are my favourites.

>being mean

Just a bit of 482 year old banter

I've always liked your flag.

I rather like it to be honest.

>Canadian weighs in on this topic

Memes aside the Canadian flag is solid though. Lateral symmetry, representation of culture, such as it is, instantly recognizable and impossible to confuse with other flags, very simple color scheme, no text.

My old bros

You're just nipping at the big kid's heels and not even being objective about this. Far worse national flags include Haiti (ugly di-band plus inscrutable seal added in Paint), the various Arab colors flags (for being difficult to tell apart) and certain African flags like Mauritius, Burkina Faso and Zambia among others.

What you mean to say is that Wales is not a Sovereign State.

t. let me tell you about your (countr(ies))

My favorite flag is from Macau, and they are not even a real country...

It could certainly use improvement.