12/30 - Rizin Jiu-Jitsu Open
12/31 - Rizin World Grand Prix 2017: Final Round - 12am EST
01/12 - LFA 30: Millender vs. Barnes - 9pm EST
01/13 - Invicta FC 27: Kianzad vs Kaufman - 8pm EST

UFC 219 Embedded Vlog Series
Episode 1 - youtube.com/watch?v=3xH4u0NLuk4

/mma/ News:
>State moves forward on felony case against Volkan Oezdemir, arraignment set
mmafighting.com/2017/12/26/16820418/state-moves-forward-on-felony-case-against-volkan-oezdemir-arraignment-set

>Khabib Nurmagomedov's nutritionist provides promising weight-cut update days out from UFC 219
mmajunkie.com/2017/12/khabib-nurmagomedovs-nutritionist-provides-promising-weight-cut-update-days-out-from-ufc-219

>Jimmie Rivera no longer scheduled to compete at UFC 219
mmafighting.com/2017/12/26/16819474/jimmie-rivera-no-longer-scheduled-to-compete-at-ufc-219

>John Lineker to have tooth surgery Wednesday after cancelled UFC 219 fight with Jimmie Rivera
mmafighting.com/2017/12/26/16819640/john-lineker-have-tooth-surgery-wednesday-after-cancelled-ufc-219-fight-jimmie-rivera

>Mackenzie Dern interview - 12/23/17 - Believes she’s ready to fight in the UFC
youtube.com/watch?v=GxAEq51_yco

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=91W4EiTsWlc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why do people here always "ironically" post dumb opinions that would make society at large see them as fucking retards?

this is the thread

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Let's all pool together and paypal spergy something to tide him over during the holidays.

Fyi Barbosa will win.

how about a bar of soap

Fuck you buddy I like Calvillo

anybody need a heeminder?

MieshaSitonmyfaceTate

Heeminder i could heem every here

Francis may unironically be on the juice lads

The Esparza-Barboza-Holm parlay is literally free money you fools

why did he let this happen to him?

Is this your new schtick?

Who is your favourite crypto-jewish fighter?

wtf? why did my post get deleted?

>22 deleted posts
>14 posts left in the thread
Great thread guys

What was this post that got deleted

t. faggot

i'm collecting data

Its hardly worth even posting in /heem/ anymore

I train my chin every single day so I doubt it my dude

that's pretty nice of can swanson to take that pic

based blackstar wiping out the spergs

is this the mental illness general?

not if you do your civic duty as a netizen and report all spammers, fetishists, obsessed autists (Ortegafag, fightfu losers, etc.), and shitposters

Thanks bro you make /heem/ great again

Nobody will believe me but Overeem will beat Ngannou in the rematch

why

ngannou tapped

Cynthia Calvillo

Bless Bro

I watched Hardy and Gooden's "Inside the Octagon" for the first time in anticipation of 219. Why does reddit gush over this as some cerebral work of art again?

Ah yes the infamous complain about reddit on Sup Forums poster

Well, there's no denying reddit is gay as fuck when it comes to circlejerks, hiveminds, and moral superiority. Great news aggregator, though.

Seriously theres one every single fucking thread

>H-hey guys, reddit sucks! Do I fit in yet?
Most sincerely kys, my guy.

I think they're just baiting at this point because there's no way you can be so oblivious

>H-hey guys, I said "my guy"! Do I fit in yet?
relax senpai
What about the infamous complain about poster on Sup Forums complaining about reddit Sup Forums posters such as yourself?

Dude, why don't you just stay on r/mma?

What's with Chileans and reddit?

Enlighten me, user. Why is Hardy a god-tier analyst whose breakdowns simply cannot be missed if you're a true fan of MMA?

>Floyd Mayweather was in his prime when he fought McGregor

isn't it crazy that an absolute fucking moron like Joe is more successful than 99% of people on Earth?

It feeds into the fedoralord cult of science culture on reddit. The pseudointellectuals on reddit absolutely love superfluous analysis and statistics for the sake of statistics. That's why all inane-but-high-effort """scientific""" posts always send plebbitors into a fit of autistic glee. Make some dumbshit """analysis""" post like "I Ranked the Top Welterweights of All Time Using the Glicko Chess Ranking Engine" and you're basically guaranteed over 1000 upboats.

What's the actual context for this
I can't into his bro science podcasts anymore but I feel like I'm missing the fresh memes

No doubt. They're the sort of people who quote a misinformed headline on some pop science website derived from a study in Nature magazine as fact. It's gross. You can't call them out on their bullshit without getting emotionally downvoted, either. Sup Forums is just as gay in a lot of ways, but at least you can post here without being tuned out just because the mass of manchildren don't want their illusions of being enlightened special snowflakes ruined.

>in Nature magazine
in the Natural journal*
no

>Rose's face is as beautiful as it gets for a woman
>Give her a Calvin Klein modeling gig

it was on his latest MMA episode with Schaub and Callen. they all said a lot of dumb shit

Cynthia Calvillo is fighter of the year. Not one fighter can claim the growth, progression, resume, and amount of quality wins she has. You can't debate this. Don't respond,

That's a lot of random hatred, my man. You should reflect on how unhealthy your response is, emotionally and mentally.

I'll put my money on Khabib, though, as long as he stays disciplined. If not him, then my dark horse would be Gregor Gillespie.

>mfw irrationally angry Canadian sperg gets banned for falsely calling me the spammer

I appreciate our OP's but I don't understand why you shitpost wmma so hard

Look really, really closely at this face.... it's John Lineker

Calvillo is unattractive and not all that talented. Pretty good BJJ, especially for a female, but that's about it. Is Dana banking on her because of the intangibles? She's charismatic and sprightly, so I guess that can sell. How long until she gets embarrassed in a fight and it all derails, though?

I mean, I don't think this chick has beaten a single female fighter with a .500 record or better, yet she's talking about being the double champ. What the fuck lol, this is more ridiculous than the Sage and Yair hypejobs.

Anyone still pay attention to studshow radio? Any new dumb shit from them?

Cody's training in Thailand with the AKA branch out there, which is pretty funny given his "loyalty" shtick. Good move for his career, though.

1. Zabit
2. Volkanovski (used to be a middleweight semi-pro rugby player, so his strength and size advantage is huge)
3. Choi
4. Shane
5. Bektic

Docksperg so good at shining shoes I swear he'd make ya Fuck'n shoes shine. Hey Dockie! Go get your shinebox!

How predictable. He's a good five years younger than TJ and as soon as he was around long enough in the game to feel stuck in his gym he would go check out other gyms.

Also, would you guys pay this much caveman coffee? Binton Squatch single-handedly ruining keto and caveman coffee in a single podcast.

Favorite janitor on Sup Forums?
btw favorite female fighter?

>Florida man Kevin Cohen
>Cohen
Based Volkan wiping out the rat hitting on his girl, Badr Hari did the same to some fat Dutch jew

>25 dollars for a 4 pack of chode sized meme coffee

Theres a grimey kike born everyday

Coffee is canned now? What is going on?

I should clarify that Cody didn't permanently switch gyms. I believe he's there on a semi-vacation/Honeymoon thing with his girl so he's also taken advantage of training at AKAT. It might've been planned that way, but I couldn't say.

Either way, I'm really happy he's using the time to get new looks and pick up on new techniques. I love that he's working on his Thai game with traditional legit coaches to combat Bang's system. What an intriguing stylistic matchup.

Can't wait for Cody/TJ II. I'm lowkey hoping Cody gets the instant rematch once TJ comes back to 135lbs, but it wouldn't be a bad idea to put him up against another dangerous striker first in Rivera, or do the rematch with Dom.

Badr hari is a piece of shit though. He's beat the shit out of a ton of random nobodies at the bar. imagine all the people he's one punched that he didn't get charged for.

>never seen canned coffee
I'm guessing you're from FAR outside the GTA

I can heem every here

I live in the boonies out on the westcoast my guy. So is it supposed to be cold or room temperature?

it's in a can

it literally doesn't matter

also milk comes in cartons

His head is too big, manlets have normal sized heads so when you make him bigger you should keep the head with the same size

Sounds peaceful my man. My friend that drinks canned coffee from the gas station drinks it cold.

Never had bagged milk thats a meme dude. And yes it literally matters, beer sure sucks when its room temperature doesnt it?

holy shit that shit is expensive

why would someone buy this shit instead of a nice freddo espresso

>MFW they tell me my head is too bg

*dances on the outside*

SHI SHI

*sidesteps beyond kicking range*

SHI SHI SHI SHI

*solidly takes a round from you*

SHI SHI SHI

*headkick KOs you*

*embraces Jef*

Um passo a frente dois passos atras

I literally just drank milk directly from the bag my dude

>milk
>from the bag

tits are a bag though

my man has a point

>drinking milk from a bag
>xenoestrogens
No wonder you have so many soyboys up there.

Just drank mine straight out of the carton, never have i seen milk in a bag.

>SHI SHI

do you mean ISH ISH?

>He doesn't get his milk bagged from gypsies behind Walmart

My favourite wmma fighter

Is that a Canadian metaphor for sucking dick?

these fuckers say the same shit every episode

is she dating the spammer?

no shit my guy

wow great thread guys

look at holly's neck in this vid lol
youtube.com/watch?v=91W4EiTsWlc

It's up there for hot natural girl. I would put her above the "beautiful" girls I usually see.

dude come the fuck on looool

Holly is about to get some irreversible brain damage

Dude she's hot

>Jackson Winkeljohn MMA
>Clean
Pick one

tree trunk san is my imouto, no bully

If Holly beats Cyborg is she the most high level can crusher out there?

dude she's not nearly as hot as you're implying lol