Treatment of white customers at restaurants

I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience. I often enjoy the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks.

I was seated in a particularly sunny part of the restaurant and I was uncomfortable. I asked my server who looked to be a college age female if I could please be seated somewhere else. She rolled her eyes then obliged.

I placed my order for the unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks and made sure the salad and Italian wedding soup had extra cheese. This meal offers excellent value since the price stays the same regardless of how much you eat.

I could tell that my server was getting an attitude after I ordered my second salad. By the time I competed my meal, she was so rude to me.

I had three bowls of Italian wedding soup, two salads and six breadsticks. Overall, a mild, pleasant lunch. However, I believe I was treated poorly because I am am white and people seem to be disgusted with most white people these days.

What is your opinion of waitstaff that treats white people differently? How can we change?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TqxDY2_gySo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're probably just unattractive
Honestly it's more that than anything with women

Learn how to use shift-enter this isn't plebbit where you space after every sentence. God damn so many american newfags today.

lol

I'd say her reason for treating you bad is probably that you weigh 600 pounds

Their salad dressing is dank

Perhaps by her standards, but is that cause for rudeness? Just complete my transaction. I ordered unlimited soup, salad and breadsticks. Not a bowlful of fucking attitude.

Nigga you just had her make at least 6 trips to the kitchen and probably tipped her 50 cents if anything.

Of course she hates your ass

Did you keep ordering more and more after each one?
Constantly taking orders like that can get irritating, I imagine.

Also big thing to remember is that the demographics have changed. Many young people are now bitchy or quick to become bitchy over small things. My parents know how to be waiters because they were in the restaurant and diner business for a long time, but they think differently than the people that are around now.

Maybe she was just annoyed that you were taking up one of her tables and being a pain in the ass, taking her time away from tipping customers, over a five dollar poorfag 'lunch'.

service people are all cunts now no matter what race they are. that's why I don't ask people to do shit anymore, it's easier to do it myself.

i keep forgetting i'm in the service industry and i gotta stop being a dick to people.

This. Who the fuck goes to olive garden for unlimited food? 1. The food is bland matter that doesn't actually taste like anything. 2. Unlimited...

Eat a chicken breast on some steamed broccoli for lunch. It will cost you about $2.50, be healthier, and probably more nutritious.

>Italian wedding soup

How revolting.
If tomato soup tastes like tomatoes, and chicken noodle tastes like chicken and noodles, WTF does that shit taste like? Sweaty ass crack and gonorrhea?

Because the autistic looking guy gorging himself on the free salad bar probably isnt going to leave much of a tip. Plus he keeps asking for special treatment, ugh. fucking weirdo

youtube.com/watch?v=TqxDY2_gySo

Is this you OP?

Remember to sage and report for advertising.

OP HERE
it's primarily stewed greens in chicken broth with meatballs. Very tasty! I enjoyed three small bowls.

>my sides
Holy fuck the autism in this thread

it's because you're a low paying customer that would have left a low tip since your meal was only 5$

Come on now, this isn't even a funny shitpost yet I still replied

help....

Not advertising. I picked the first image in Google I saw.

>three bowls of soup
fat ass

The soup is bad, but the Breadsticks are the real calorie bomb.

At this point with the BLM bullshit I don't want any black cooks or waitstaff dealing with something like food for me or my family. No offense but the risk of trust is not worth it.

Waiters are the most self righteous cunts there are. You should report her to the manager.

>eating at olive garden

white guy here...

are we becoming the new niggers?

why are their breadsticks so good? is it a jewish trick?

This is bait crafted at the forge of the gods!

Sounds like a deal... Thanks OP, I'll try this "olive garden" someday soon... Before this I thought it was just a place for trendy hipster faggots, but it actually sounds affordable for lunch.

>Olive Gardent
>GardenT

>Olive Garden
shit tier bait olive garden no longer offers the $5 lunch special of unlimited soup, salad and bread sticks.

It's called a stick of butter in each one

Its not you specifically its you and all the motherfuckers that come in and other unlimited whatever and leave shit tips for a shit ton of work because the tab will be low. Ruins their fucking day and they hate you because you're basically niggers.

Their breadsticks are garbage though.

If you want good unlimited bread sticks, you go to Fazolis

>

it's just a sit-down chain restaurant

Unlimited soup bread and salad for 5$? Sounds prettty fucking good man

sage for subliminal marketing thread

But that's her job, if she doesn't like it, she can get a job at McDonald's

Holy fuck you are autistic. Leave this place for a while

>Eat a chicken breast on some steamed broccoli for lunch. It will cost you about $2.50, be healthier, and probably more nutritious.

But will it be as delicious? Nope

It's actually great, especially the salad and bread sticks

You can't.

Haha you eat by yourself you lonely fuck

>eating salad
what a faggot, no wonder why she looked at you like that

Tip like a black person. 0%

Heres your (You) lad

Why is that man holding the other man like that? Do they suck dip?

Olive Garden is a nigger-tier restaurant chain, you need to find yourself a finer establishment.

>tfw ugly
>qt girls serving
>don't get a refill
>have to ask them for it
>consistent shit service at different restaurants
>service girls treat me different then they do the attractive guys
>my cousin said the prostitutes at this brothel charge 60bux
>go in and they say they charge 100
>the girls at the gym don't say "hello"
>one gives me a dirty look but greets the guy ahead of me
>cashier women noticeably treat me different than the other people in line
>I'm 5'6 btw
Shit, anyone else get this? I dress reasonably and still get treated like leprosy by women. However the male service people treat refill my drinks and treat me well. What the fuck is this shit?

I think you know.

>I had planned on enjoying lunch at Olive Gardent this afternoon but had a very unpleasant experience.

I stopped reading there.

You will get bad everything, including service at this fuck shit of a restaurant.

/thread

Don't fags sip apple martinis in between choreographed club dance shit?

test
test1
test2
test3

Damn, it must suck to be an ugly manlet.

When will you learn? Manlets aren't real people, and get treated accordingly.

Maybe because you're a fat piece of shit.

You sound like a fat fuck.

Avoid Red Lobster and Chimp E. Cheese's, too.

>using the word "dank"

What are you? A 15 year old stoner?

>But will it be as delicious? Nope
>Eating food for taste
It's like you want to be fat

Who gives a fuck?

>Holy shit I am autistic.

Happy summer everyone

really? then why do the male service people treat me great?

You sound like a fat autistic retard.

Probably have a lisp too and always speak with a snobby intonation.

Because manlets are notorious faggots for lack of pussy, and your gay servers smell the beta on you from a mile off.

Because they feel bad for you. Women just show their disdain openly.

>smell the beta on you from a mile off
is this true or memes?

Happened to me today at McDonald's too. Albino nig just seemed to hate my brother just cause we are white

>tipping

Oh god fat ass feminists think that they are going to get to play the race card on us now?

no fucking way.

Duh, and if you want cheap food without the tude you can go to micmey D's as well

It's true

Last I checked you leave a tip after the meal not before. It usually works like that because if some cunt us fucking rude or does a bad job she doesn't get a good tip you fucking moron

>autism: the thread

>now i want the delicious $5 unlimited soup salad and bread sticks meal located at an Olive Garden near my location for added convenience.

Thanks op

yet another corporate shill thread

>2016
>still dining at places with servers
>be at their whim whether you have a good experience or a bad one
>not being smart and go to places with take away meals

If you're looking for good food deals, there are PLENTY of take away places. Chicken joints, to tex-mex to fast food like mcdonalds/carlsjr.

Tipping is so barbaric and extortion.

Are you retarded?

Where did he imply that the 50 cent tip was paid up front?

A server knows they're going to get MAX $1 tip on an order of $5.

You sound like a cheap faggot

I've always wondered are you supposed to tip for take away?

The other day I didn't leave a tip and the cashier gave me a really dirty look.

It's true man ask /r9k/ they're right about everything

You've got to assert yourself
when she gave you attitude for getting seconds, that's when you tell her you want two more salads and be quick about it

>URRHURR PEOPLE WHO DON'T SUCK TRUMP'S DICK 24/7 AND TALK ABOUT OTHER SHIT ARE ALL SHILLS WAAAAAH

You fucking morons are unreal sometimes. It's called "Politically Incorrect," not "r/The_Donald." Get over it.

>Where did he imply that the 50 cent tip was paid up front

He implied he left a 50 cent tip that's why she was rude to him the whole time dip shit.

The rule of thumb is, if their debit machine has a tipping option, you have no other option but to tip.

OP here.

For the record I tipped $1.75 since she refilled my Sprite at least three times. I recognize the effort even though I could have used a bit less attitude from her.

I went to McDonald's today and got a Filet-O-Fish combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. I was eating it in my vehicle in the parking lot and listening to an audiobook when I glanced up and saw the McDonald's worker I ordered outside having a cigarette.

She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

I went to McDonald's for dinner tonight and got a McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side. As I was driving to the second window the same girl was still working. She was acting somewhat obsequious and attempting small talk when she asked, 'why don't you come eat inside instead of in the parking lot where it is cold'.

That really bothered me for many reasons. First of all, I don't want my routine or actions to be tracked by a fast food employee. Secondly, she should not try to tell me how I should live my life. I do not want to eat inside because I find it less comfortable and would much rather be inside my vehicle listening to an audiobook and enjoying myself and my privacy.

Overall, I think it was very unprofessional to bring this up. I should have a clean slate with each drive through visit, not have to get the third degree because I committed some sort of faux pas. Which I don't think I did, because I often see people eating in fast food parking lots. How does she know I am not busy going to work or somewhere in a rush?

How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

How do you keep getting these sweet dubs? anyway

>Sprite

>pasta in an Olive Garden thread
>pottery

>She waved at me and I nodded and had to wait 7 minutes before she went back inside and I could eat in comfort again. I don't think that employees should be bothering or even trying to socialize with customers outside of the McDonald's restaurant or drive through, but that is another story.

It sounds like you made this shit up aspie

>How do you feel about eating in your vehicle in the parking lot of a fast food restaurant versus eating inside the restaurant?

I'm a normal human being, I eat inside like everyone else or go the fuck home

>Be waitress at shit tier olvie garden
>You get tasteless idiots, fat asses, and, in general, under tipping assholes
>Lonely man comes in
>Thinking he'd like to sit outside to watch the world while he eats, you place him near a window.
>Come back and ask what he would like to drink.
>"Could you move me? This seat sucks. The sun is awful."
>Have to clean another table now, but sure.
>Proceed to serve him, though prioritize the larger tables and parties.
>Lonely man orders the cheapest thing on the menu.
>Stays there for a good hour and a half eating salted white bread, iceberg lettuce with lots of dressing, and slurping down soup.
>You're really busy, it's been a long day, you've taken too much shit.
>Finish your shift with the minimum effort given its minimum wage.
>Lonely man continues to take up your time and says "why don't you smile more?"

Anyone who goes to olive garden deserves shit service. Anyone who goes to olive garden expecting great service is an idiot. Did you expect anything more from a chilis tier place?

>tipping for take away
Never.

Yeah dude. Stop using nigger words

This thread has 98 replies

And if OP tipped 20% the waitress would make a dollar. Why the fuck would she waste her time trying to maybe up that to a whole buck fiddy by having to associate with OP any more than the absolute minimum? She should maximize her profits by being nice to more lucrative tables, OP can go fuck himself.