youtube.com/watch?v=elJFlopSFrs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause they are so god damn hateable.

YES YES LET THE HATE FLOW THROUGH YOU

We don't kill people for hating us.

rats are so goddamn cute :3

fuck white people
t. morbidly obese white person
It obviously hates itself, so it should just commit suicide and do the world a favor.

It's not.

Hate people for their actions and beliefs, but don't hate them for things they can't control.

I mean, I don't -like- Anglo whites.

But that's to be expected, because Anglo culture is not Tejano culture.

Because we can take it...

But history shows we will only take so much, and it is never good for those against us when we push back,

/thread

Another shill sliding thread found. Instead of shitposting in this thread, come help find ways of changing the world

/fa/ggot here. Should of gone with vertical stripes sweetie, horizontal just makes you look fatter.

Typically whites don't vote liberal.

"1 post by this ID"

>Tfw your obesity makes you so repulsive, you must resort to desperate attempts at pandering to minorities just to make friends.
>Tfw no point, just fat.

wew

>white people fuck white people

Against race mixing? OY VEY!! RACIST!!!

dey dah opressahs

That's a myth actually. Vertical stripes make people appear very slightly wider than no stripes or horizontal stripes. The difference is absolutely minuscule though - what really makes people look fat is being fat, like the disgusting ball of lard in OP's pic - no fabric pattern can redeem that.

>this fat sack of shit wont get beat in the street
that's why. enforcement is the only reason.

Every white person that wears or says shit like this needs to be punched right in the mouth.

Start our own white on white knock out game against these ignorant morons.

GTFO of my country you fucking taco nigger.

Because every race should be hating every other race and that's the way God intended it. Literally a perfect system until atheist Marxists screwed it up.

Kind of like this scene...

youtube.com/watch?v=elJFlopSFrs