bbc.com/news/health-41608984

Cogumelo

Big Jerk

roganberries

Teonácatl

shrooms or less commonly mushies

Should I try mushrooms? Always wanted to

(magic) (mu)shrooms

same. supposedly very similar to acid but i hear they make you feel sick which sounds like it would be shit when tripping.

Never done either

Only concern is first time I did weed I was trying to cook eggs, and it felt like hell. I was cooking eggs for what felt like 2 hours but it was really 2 mins.

do it with friends and preferably do it outdoors unless that makes you uncomfortable. Bad trips happen when you start to feel negative about something small like feeling cold or thirsty or bored or just nervous and then that has an effect on your trip that you focus on and start to panic about and it spirals out of control. Having friends around gives you a way to distract yourself from that if you need to and keeps your spirits up.
psychs are a pretty different experience to weed but weed can be good for practicing how to keep your brain together when tripping.

What are the long-term downsides of consuming that thing?

probably nothing good

Shrooms is the most common, but they're also called boomers. Dumb stoner types will say things like "the FUNgus is among us" or something to let you know they have some.

They have one of the lowest levels of toxicity of all the drugs, iirc. I've done them countless times.

Bullshit. I've taken shrooms and 4-AcO a number of times, still depressed, all it does is make me nauseous and make the walls breathe.
Acid is way better.

Take acid first. 50-100 ug (half a tab to a full tab) just to test the waters, nothing mindblowing yet just some cool visuals and mental state. If you do well with that dose move up to 200-300 range, big leagues now. Don't move up to 400-500 until you feel very experiences with medium (~250) doses and feel like you are "lucid" at that dose (i.e. you are usually in control). Also follow the obvious advice, be careful set and setting, test your shit, TEST YOUR SHIT, etc.
Enjoy, also explore music you wouldn't otherwise. You'd be suprised what you've been missing out on.

Shrooms helped my depression immensely. Maybe your depression is caused by your circumstances instead of your chemistry.
Acid was great for quitting cigarettes, thigh.

>thigh
*though

Yea man drugs really will fix depression. They will totally make her love you or make you get a better job or make you not an ugly awkward loser.

A pill(or mushroom) does not fix your life.

Probably just different for everyone, both in terms of shrooms and depression.
I know it can't be due to circumstances, since I'm well off, reasonably attractive, don't care that much about a gf, have friends, etc., so it must be chemical.
Perhaps I just haven't had the right trip yet. For some reason even 15mg of 4-AcO have on two occassions had little to no effect on me (unfortunately one of them was a trip to the woods that would have been amazing).
I still prefer acid, anyway. Gonna try DMT again since last time my smoking method was a failure.

>implying getting a gf and a good job is a better cure for chemical imbalances than an another chemical that strongly affects the psyche
Not saying shrooms is a cure-all, but to say drugs can't cure mental illnesses because they won't get you material wealth is retarded

Funnily enough, edible mushroom farmers called them weed panaeolus because they grow anywhere and can ruin crops of 'valuable' mushrooms. Often you can find wild shrooms growing in well fertilized lawns of the suburbs.

>They will totally make her love you or make you get a better job or make you not an ugly awkward loser

Everything thing there is all outward
Get inward fella x

Psilocibe

setas

mushroom

mushrooms

Fleinsopp
Go for it, it'll give you some new perspective on how things work and are.
It's nothing like weed, you don't become sluggish or anything like that, but I guess you can say your "true" personality comes out.

Also never do it alone or if you don't have the mindset for it, doing it while depressed is bad, especIally when you're coming down (and the day after) can be hell.

paddo's

How do you guys even get access to drugs?

paddos

You buy it from Amsterdam and then bring it back home.

Immigrants sell it

You can order spores (legal) in 46 states and grow your own (illegal).

By knowing people who deal.

Immigrants usually sell really shitty stuff.

>remove depresseion
>start schizophrenia
hmmm

this

>start schizophrenia
Only if you're genetically predisposed to schizophrenia, and I think that's more of a problem with cannabis. In many ways, psilocybe cubensis are safer than cannabis.

where's that conviction from? you tried it once?

Hang put in Orten and wait sit at the same place for around a half hour doing nothing. You'll eventually meet your new drugdealer. Its so fucking easy, just go out.

Schizophrenia is a disorder that's caused by genetic risk factors, and it can be triggered or enhanced by environmental factors like cannabis use and living in an urban environment.
I've had mushrooms several times. They're pretty popular among the people I know. Have you ever tried them?