Why aren't you handsome Sup Forums?

why aren't you handsome Sup Forums?

bump

english genes

and not the good "norman master race, lord of all he surveys" kind, the "inbred cider-chugging farmhand that drops the odd consonant" kind

my dad's a german unfortunately, down hill from there

I'm past my prime and haven't aged well.

But I am.
It's really of no use though. Women don't really care about looks.

I am.

i am very attractive and handsome, but i will not provide pictures because finnish posters will post images of them cumming on my picture... :(

My gf thinks I'm handsome

Spotted the ugly subhuman creature

People have told me that I am, but I don't make any sort of effort to look good and have a shitty complexion so I don't know. The low self-esteem really doesn't help either

Depression

When I ask my mum if I'm handsome she says my dad was handsome she wouldn't have dated him if he wasn't so I guess that means I am right?

90% of people can make themselves decently attractive if they just get to a healthy weight and groom properly

Is your mother ugly?

No

I would be more handsome if I lost twenty pounds but I always don't stay on a diet and my mom ends up buying snacks and I eat them sometimes so fuck me

because im a fat alcoholic

>why aren't you handsome Sup Forums?
1. My jaw line
2. My jew nose

i am literally handsome as fuck

This.
People constantly tell me i am handsome. I am just a massive beta and probably have some sort of actual autism so i cant enjoy that at all. I also dress like shit so it balances it out

>tfw you look like pick related + light brown eyes

I actually got off my ass and did some cardio today. Felt like my heart was going to explode. Gonna do it again tomorrow. We're all gonna make it bro

I am, 100% from curituba.

I was handsome like 10 years ago, but now my nose is huge and my face looks aged and bloated probably due to years of depression and stress.

Plus now that the internet is mainstream, Brazilian girls can see white American men and Australian men all day, so even if i had maintained my looks i would be considered average at best now.

I am. It's not hard for me to find the occasional qt guy to play with my willy.

Well, women rarely fuck downward, so she might be right.
Also, haha, your mom's a slut, and you don't know your dad.

I am handsome.