Jewish cousin edition

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/2-israeli-jews-converted-to-islam-joined-is-in-syria/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck jews

timesofisrael.com/2-israeli-jews-converted-to-islam-joined-is-in-syria/

Cool it down with the antisemism buddy

>donated hundreds of thousands to democrats

this is why pirating movies is a good thing, buying a movie ticket just goes into the account of a pedo producer who uses his influence to hold entire groups in respect with their dependance to him
also shame on these whores for all speaking a decade later.

Any MENA qts in this thread?

also I hate women, fucking whore sluts, take the money and fame until one feels like shes hasn't gotten enough empathy from the public so she reveals a painful experience along with a published testimony called "BRAVE" or some shit like that and then the rest of the whores who get scared their names might come up in that shit and cannot be publicly shown to condone such shit all open their whore mouths PUTE PUTE PUTE ULTRA PUTE

Are turks /mena/?

ISRAEL MUST BE NUKED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Elizabethan era did not allow women on stage for that particular reason fucking whores

Damn look at him raping all those women!

>open /mena/ out of curiosity
>2/3rds of the posts have French flags
T-Tout va b-bien...

Which Jew fucked your sister?

You can stay if you are nice habibi

i don't have a sister you disgusting jew rat

don't ever reply me again, i swear i would burn you alive if you were in front of me

LA ILAHA IL ALLAH

if you are a woman kys

marrant qu'il n'y a pas un seul drapeau africains ou du moyen-orient, non?
shut the fuck up you little shit. you're not burning anyone soon. you think you're hot shit because you have 1/6 of german blood but you're just another wetback striving for attention. lyou're not scaring anyone, idiot.

>i don't have a sister

Prove it

I WANNA FUCK A JEW

i'm med, kys sandnigger
how the fuck do i prove i don't have a sister are you fucking retarded? oh.. yes, i forgot that being retarded and jew is the same thing sorry

>can't prove he doesn't have a sister
>calls me retarded

sister-less guys aren't effeminate. confirm this by posting your ass. if it's rounded and well shaped, then definitely have a sister

of course you are a retarded, you want me to prove something that doesn't exist

reminder J D Perron and his wife helped SS officers escape the nazi hunt and even hired some in their intelligence services

sandnigger and gay lol srsly kys

Don't forget to sage every ethioposters

>2017
>not wanting to be sandnigger, gay and srsly kys
glad to see that i made it back in the blacklist

I want a butifel sarah with big milky tits too

sage every woman whore bitchposter

Finished butt session, rate?

>"Like all sexual interests, breast milk fetishes appear to have complex origins. For example, in some cases, these fetishes can be viewed through a rather Freudian lens, being traced back to a man's relationship with his mother or an early childhood experience."
confirmed for having had incestuous relationships with mamma

I second this

Really makes me think

you look nice I want you to talk to me and smell my chest hair and I smell your head can you moan on vocaroo you beautiful man, please talk to me once

please don't ignore me I am handsome and I have nice body too you can find interesting things to sexually please don't make me awkward come back

haha loser

How cute are you? Can I smell your testosterone-filled undies?

boipucci

cute enough to fuck ten white women a day

Hi thread leader

stealing your mom's birth control pills during puberty to become a pear shaped androgyne doesn't make you a woman you silly queer

>coldplay

Dropped

I agree with you fully

Still waiting for actual MENA dibaba

I'm on my way to the Islamic art museum in Jew York City right now

NICO NICO NII

le laid back poster watching and commenting

nuke mena

Pear shaped, you say?

>edition
>filthy spic
>sweden yes
>topical shady e-press link
>god awful paint 'OC'
>muh DEEP analysis guise im so smart and à jour
>faggotry + overused meme sentence
>muh generalizing opinion
>cringy flavor of the month epik maymay macro
>dumb frogposter
>nationashitism
>half assed country persona macro
>acting like a tough guy on an anonymous image board
>im so mena look I know the chahada im tots mena d00ds
>nigger
>dumb frogposter
>dumb wojakposter
>reddit lingo
>2 kb macro jpg
>more reddit lingo
>what's a sage ?
>Sup Forums-tier post
>>>blogpost dot com
>dumb frogposter
>ironic faggotry
>dumb frogposter
>3DPD
>ironic le
>so epik WaaAaAAaAaAacky macro

kill yourself

*farts*

kill yourself

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF
Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT
Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

we did it reddit ! put me in the screencap too

kerwa antioch

dumb frogposter

keep on living

I just spilled coffee on my textbook and I feel like I should cut my Tricuspid valve.

dumb frogposter

Why that particular valve?

shut up, inferior brown eyed people

dumb dumb frogposter spummer

don't worry about a thing my son, I want you to know that it's going to be alright as long as I am with you

dumb frogposter

Just shut up and kiss me you closeted homosexual.

helo fren wher is anime

>>>/JVC/
Fucking mulattoes

shut up inferior people with 2 km wide nose and lips as big as your moms pussy

here

I cannot accept such a large sum of (you)s, please keep some for (you)

>shut up, inferior brown eyed people

that's really fucking sad, you don't sound like as awful as you try to but man your case is fucked up.

>Algayrians are so inferior intellectually the only key characteristic they refer to are the ones they are born with

y-you caught me a little off guard... I-I wasn't ready

*puts benor in your boipuss*
YOU BETTER BE READY FOR THIS!!!

dumb frogposter

THATS IT, TAKE THIS!!
*SMOOOCHHHHH*

plz give me (you)s

Cockroach

roach

boipucci

Fuck Kharagerians

I agree

Holy fuck how autistic

>long distance boyfriend told me he met a "nice dude"

Why did theese countries even leave France?

please don't as my bp is warm and untouched and should stay like that

>tfw 300 posts till 11 BILLION posts

>Doesn't understand how penile retracting with the rectum produces thermal energy which in return makes the ass warmer, thus an unfucked ass should be cooler.
Stupid dumb Algerian scum

you're god

*takes your compliment*

reminder of the day that if you are maghrebi then you are a subhuman whose culture was raped by the french

literally nothing wrong with this