Was He Worth The Dough?

Manchester United have won more matches without Pogba than with Pogba, and have a lower draw and lose percentage without Pogba then with Pogba.

I think we can all agree that Pogba is a good player. But is he good for Man Utd?

Man Utd with Pogba
8 wins (57.0 %)
3 draws (21.5 %)
3 losses (21.5 %)

Man Utd without Pogba
12 wins (75 %)
1 draw (6 %)
3 losses (19 %)

Is Pogba a prime example of The law of diminishing marginal returns? Would Man Utd perhaps even fair better without Pogba?

What do you guys think?

no need to read your blog, but the answer is no

hes an absolute monster, the black ronaldinho

we are only second because of city buying refs like always

i honestly dont see anyone stopping us in the CL if hes fit

he's good but i he worth seven trillion zimbabwean dollars?

>I think we can all agree that Pogba is a good player

Eeeerrmmm...

$5 USD? Probably.

>the black ronaldinho

>the black ronaldinho

he's manure's renato sanches, an absolute scam

Maybe you're being sarcastic, but the stats are pretty evident. If we bar the fact that they paid more than 100 million for a player that doesn't even play half of the games because he gets suspended or injured, you still have to look at the hard results here. 75 % win rate versus 57 % win rate. That doesn't speak well for Pogba, although he's a great player he isn't making the team better.

Nah, he's actually really good. Look at his stats. He makes ridiculous assists and goals, but the problem is his low win rate. Maybe he takes up too much possession for Man Utd's own good. Maybe he doesn't do his defensive duties the way that lesser players such as Herrera does, but for some reason Man Utd aren't winning with this guy.

Or maybe it's a coincidence and it will all level out eventually.

>he's really good I swear
>he just has a low win rate

Delusional customers

>The law of diminishing marginal returns
explain for someone who went into geology

Flamboyant fem boy that isn’t interested in his own team but his own personal attributes to the game, sure sound like a nigga to me. It’s only cucked faggots an retards that like this cunt. They would win more games with doucoure from Watford in midfield no joke, Pogbas just around for the ride to dwindal down that tastey contract an inevitabley move to psg.

Pogba needs a great coach. Pep would make better use of him.

when i've watched him in numerous games this season he does nothing. honestly, he's strong so can hold the ball well and has a decent touch and thats it. he's no good at tackling, running with the ball, making long passes or defence splitting passes, heading, getting into the box or shooting.

is he worth more than suarez went to barca for in his prime?

You I criticize Pogba a lot of being overrated, naive in his development etc but to be perfectly honest he has improved United but the biggest issue at the end of the day is simply that he doesn't suit Mourinho's system, or rather Mourinho's system doesn't get the best out of players like Pogba, Zlatan, Lukaku, Martial and the rest, like the Juventus Pogba came from.

So I kind of feel sorry for him because he's a great footballer, a bit overrated but he's ultimately coming from a system that worked for him to one that he's struggling to fit into.

He's been great at launching counter attacks for Uniteds fast players and their forwards, which is why their win % is so much higher with him but he doesn't get to impact the game the way he would like sitting back so deep as the 2nd deepest midfielders, he honestly would've done far better at City than at United but they have De Bruyne now so there's no room for him.

He would do far better at Real Madrid maybe, even Barca or PSG but United is probably the bottom of the list for suitable teams.

Idk what kind of midfielder he's trying to play like sometimes so its kind of hard to judge him lol.
Overpriced, not overrated imo.

Honestly, people have tried selling me Pogba for fucking years wether for Utd or NT and I still can't see how he is supposed to be that good.

I definitely wouldn't play him in the NT (though I know he will).
To me he should be after Tolisso and Matuidi (Kanté being the only one not to be benched) and just before fucking Rabiot.

His long passing accuracy is incredibly good. He's doing fine in general, and he's not the problem with united at the moment.

Ronaldinho was the black Ronaldinho

As much as I hate manure, Pogba is too good to flop. I remember when Bale started playing for spurs and I think they went many matches without wins with him in the team. These kind of stats is not enough to prove anything. Pogba isn't at his best yet. His biggest problem now I think is a lack of consistency and decision making. Both of those will improve with age. Hopefully at a different club.

This needs to be memed

his jersey sales alone are worth it la, he be an icon he dont need to win games, hes the next scholes and hell stay with the devils till retirement, he gonna dab our team into greatness

Would be better under anyone but Mourinho
Poop would have him on a par with KDB

Mourinho spent 90 gajillion pesos on someone just because he's tall, strong and fairly quick and the customers love him

Not because he actually suits MU

we laughed at you bongs when you bought him for this ridiculous price, now you reap what you sow

no player in their right mind should go to mouyes while still young and developing. the amount of great talent that guy has turned into boring fucking nothings is just astonishing.

not all matches are created the same.

Speak like a normal person

>I think we can all agree that Pogba is a good player
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Pooaul "I poo'd myself today" Poogba
>good
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pogba in man city means he will take Fernandinho position, the least showy part of the team, he won't like it.

>the black ronaldinho

He doesn't have the intelligence or discipline to play Fernandino's role

(You)

You're blind if you don't think he's good as a single footballer. Tall, strong, fast, good at basic passing and dribble, can do solo run or long shoot. Flawless.

why is a black guy playing in England?! WTF lol he don't look white!!!

>good at basic passing and dribble

wow he's almost qualified to be a midfielder

Pre-guardiola Fernandinho wasn't known as intelligence and discipline player either.

>They paid £100m for the dabbing Djemba Djemba and still complain about money

>which is why their win % is so much higher with him
The win percentage with Pogba is just 57 % compared to 75 % without.

In this market where VVD goes for 75 mil, I'd say he was absolutely worth the price.

>flawless
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>pauses for breath
>dabs
>reads your post again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>this market

Pogba signed almost 2 years ago, in a world where Nerman's, Lukaku's or Morata's transfers didn't exist yet.

Yes that's true. Poor word choice. What I meant was that when you look back at it, it wasn't that bad of a deal when you look at how high the costs are now, just one and a half years later.

Still wasn't a good deal, desu. The only reason it happened is because MU were desperate for a CM better than 50-yo Carrick or The Walking Microphone they've had.

Pogba is still Sir Alex's reject. United fans never mention it, the player doesn't mention it, but it shows. His needless trickery comes from the fact that he's desperate to prove Ferguson's decision wrong.

Racists in charge of spelling and IQ, as usual.

Oh, and reported

>Oh, and
lel, pleb syntax confirmed

If you buy a player for 100 million euros, shouldn't he make a difference to the team performance?

>Mourinho's system doesn't get the best out of players like Pogba, Zlatan, Lukaku, Martial and the rest
So he gets the best out of who exactly, De Gea?

You don't need to show me a bunch of stats to convince me that Paul Djemba Djemba wasn't worth £200m (including wages)

>hes an absolute monster, the black ronaldinho
2017 just keeps on giving

If VVD really improves Liverpool then he’s worth it. Paying that much money for a player that doesn’t improve the team by a lot is much worse.

last season was good because he was working hard to justify that 105m fee

neymar changed all that now he doesn't give a shit

This is an irrelevant stat unless we know which calibre of teams they beat when he's not there

PogBUST