Trump/Webb

Webb VP is the only way Trump can win.

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287171-trump-pence-vp-campaign-indiana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it gonna be Mike Pence

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/287171-trump-pence-vp-campaign-indiana

>WITH PENCE - EXPECT THE FENCE

Who?

Uninspired pick

I don't think even Webb is enough. But I do think he's Trump's best shot.

I think pence is from Indiana which is a big state and helps them win Ohio which is huge

No....it will be Flynn.

With Flynn you Win!

>First Lieutenant Webb was advancing to the first bunker when three enemy soldiers armed with hand grenades jumped out. Reacting instantly, he grabbed the closest man and, brandishing his .45 caliber pistol at the others, apprehended all three of the soldiers. Accompanied by one of his men, he then approached the second bunker and called for the enemy to surrender. When the hostile soldiers failed to answer him and threw a grenade that detonated dangerously close to him, First Lieutenant Webb detonated a claymore mine in the bunker aperture, accounting for two enemy casualties and disclosing the entrance to a tunnel. Despite the smoke and debris from the explosion and the possibility of enemy soldiers hiding in the tunnel, he then conducted a thorough search that yielded several items of equipment and numerous documents containing valuable intelligence data. Continuing the assault, he approached a third bunker and was preparing to fire into it when the enemy threw another grenade. Observing the grenade land dangerously close to his companion, First Lieutenant Webb simultaneously fired his weapon at the enemy, pushed the Marine away from the grenade, and shielded him from the explosion with his own body. Although sustaining painful fragmentation wounds from the explosion, he managed to throw a grenade into the aperture and completely destroy the remaining bunker. By his courage, aggressive leadership, and selfless devotion to duty, First Lieutenant Webb upheld the highest traditions of the Marine Corps and of the United States Naval Service.

A man with nuts of steel that's who.

Pence is shit tier VP pick.

That doughfaced fuck brings nothing to the table.

The only thing that he COULD bring to the table are die-hard Cruzlims.

Are there really enough of them for Trump to win though?

Forgetting that the RNC would never allow it - why do you think that the blue collar union Dem base and Trump's base are different people? They are the same - the little nonintersecting differences would be inconsequential to election results. He adds nothing.

Isn't Jim Webb married to Susan Sarandon?

An appeal to the Cruzlims with Pence would be the nail in the coffin for a Hitlary Presidency.

It would be the antithesis of the Trump campaign to pick Pence. Neocon war hawk known for nothing more than having laws against gay people in his state.

Regardless what you think about faggots, he can't have that kind of shit on his campaign.

Nobody wants a Trump/WEEB ticket, it's all Trump/Flynn now

Webb's got a war wife. Hong Lee Webb.

I agree completely.

I have been waiting for a Trump/Webb ticket for a year now. This can't be a clash between one vague political party and another vague political party. We need a ticket that represents the best of America to stand apart from the worst.

Webb's a Vietnam vet, the son of military men going back to the Revolutionary War.
Flynn's a Grenada vet, who played an integral part in pushing for and leading the Iraq War.

That's not to say he's not an admirable, honorable man... but the two men are very different.

>Flynn's a Grenada vet, who played an integral part in pushing for and leading the Iraq War.

I have watched a series of Flynn interviews because I knew nothing of him and in every one where the issue was brought up he consistently admitted that Iraq was a huge mistake.

He essentially described in detail how our foreign policy for the past 16 years has been complete shit.

Jimbo WEEB is a beta cuck

Trump deserves a real man as VP, and that real man is based Michael Flynn

>Indiana
>helps with Ohio
it would really make me want to #ShillForHill

We call this 'windvaning'. He sucked neocon dick for his entire military career, and now feels the winds of change while preparing to become a civilian again, and hopes to escape the fall of the ideology he has consistently followed.

>Jim Webb
>a cuck
>spent years murdering Vietnamese, then took one home with him as a wife

I think you have it the wrong way. Webb cucked Charlie.

This, I don't know where you're getting that he's a cuck.

Whether or not he thinks it's a mistake now isn't the point - the Democrats will spend every day from the convention to the election bringing up the fact that he supported it at all.

I can't believe there are shills on Sup Forums that want a race mixing democrat as a VP. Disgusting.

Except that fucking Hillary is the nominee, so I don't see how that will work.

SO did Hilary though so that will not work. In fact, Hillary fucking VOTED for the Iraq war.

If there is a Hawk in this election cycle, it is HRC.