Does this happen in your country?

How do you handle it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68wRwq3XlCA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I use taxi/my own car instead of buses, so i am always alone

Some cunts don't do this? It's basically rude to sit next to someone if there are 2 free seats somewhere

I don't overthink it.

yes and i am the guy who sits near the girl :))))

By driving my own car and not being a poorfag

Yes, foreigners.. Most people put their bags in the way but if you don't some Muhammad or something is gonna sit down next to you and stink of sweat and cheap cologne...

This is true in the US as well.

Why the fuck would you ever want to sit next to someone on the bus? Most of them are diseased, homeless, smelly and/or some shade of brown.

No

>girl opts to stand instead of sitting beside you

On a bus, I prefer to sit by myself so I take precautions such as putting my bags and coat on the seat next to me, folding my arms, having earphones in and looking in the opposite direction out the window

Is the guy in the picture sad because he has cancer and that's why no one wants to sit with him?

I've never noticed because I don't desperately observe every woman in my immediate area.

Keep playing my cellphone and ignore 3dpd

They hesitate to sit with me.

I hate the fucking bus, i wouldnt even notice anyone, but if i did, it wouldnt bother me one bit.
But usually its me who sits next to someone

This

Just fine. I hate it when soneone sits next to me

youtube.com/watch?v=68wRwq3XlCA

This always happens to you when you're a gaijin in Japan.

>in germany
>Girls asks ist hier noch frei?
>have to say ja
>girl tries to make a conversation

>farmer gets on bus
>just sits downs beside me
>starts trying to converse
why can't people just fuck off on public transport?

Eoin spotted

This

All the fucking time

they are all afraid of big white cock, aren't they?

This is at its worst when its carnival or other public holiday and everybody gets drunk and think the party must go on in busses and trains.

I just want to get my weed and go back to my cellar asap.

>farmer gets on bus
>starts trying to converse
This is so true of rural people here. They will even join you for lunch occasionally in very small towns.

Really?

>the person sitting next to you changes the sit as soon as possible

Kek, same in North Germany.
I want to go back to my home village- now. I hate studying in Berlin >.

t. american soldier in germ-many

The main reason he was avoided is body odor, I'm sure. I never seen foreigners are avoided on train like that just because he is white, but yes I sometimes see this situation and when I tried to sit on next to him, I noticed his body odor is unbearable and I instantly stand up and go away from him. He maybe thought I was racist.

At first, I didn't get it but then I realised the guy has cancer! It makes me so sad

cancer guy is a sad meme

Have you ever smelt a nigger?

Women like smelly men

This

i also do it when the bus gets emptier

I Cry inside

I almost never take the bus
It happens to me a lot, but it's mainly because I'm black -pro: it's super nice to sit alone without having to be that near to another human since that makes me uncomfortable. Con: the only other people who would take the seat next to me are fat fucks who can't bear to stand or immigrants who don't mind the skin color (but mostly smell a lot)

>4 seater on the bus ( 2 sets of seats facing each other)
>hell yeah I'm gonna have all this shit for myself and getting off will be nice and easy
>3 girls all sit down around me
>it's cramped the whole time, getting off is difficult with 6 legs around mine

No, my wife always chooses to sit next to me.

Never happened to me

This. Urinal rules apply.

>bus
what are you? POOR?

This

>overthinking

retarded anglo meme

How about that feel when you sit next to a women?