Run 2322 through the gametria calucator

fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

>Director Comeys official statement on the Hillary Clinton Email scandal contains exactly 2322 words

gematrix.org/

>run 2322 in the jewish gematria calculator
>Help Me, Hillary Clinton Is Holding My Family Hostage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N_OKvGnv1ig
c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe&vod
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/41q_5kQZ1_3AE1tZQ4A-9g/
youtube.com/watch?v=LWNfHimywHo
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com
youtube.com/channel/UCr6rRSjxpuMzTq5IaL12PAg/videos)
youtube.com/user/Enterthe5t4rz/videos
youtube.com/user/MrCati/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE
i.sli.mg/3ruayx.jpg
i.sli.mg/4CE7r8.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=N_OKvGnv1ig
youtube.com/watch?v=XY2MHiQlizQ
i.sli.mg/jx0CFX.png
i.sli.mg/DTnwqH.jpg
i.sli.mg/L6QCBc.png
archive.is/M3sPV
i.sli.mg/kILmrC.png
archive.is/jJkvK
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you thought 2322 was bad, I'll say, you haven't seen nothing yet.

>if we take this one statistic and manipulate it in a way that proves my outcome we have a conspiracy!!!!

2322 also comes out to a lot of other things involving Hillary Clinton in it but we'll ignore those since they don't help the agenda

Fuck off shill, we're on to you.

I've got more.

Someone post the weird quotes about reading carefully and about family before integrity

care to share some examples of hillarys relation to that number since you seem to know of so many?

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Last interesting one.

horse shit
o
r
s
e

s
h
i
t

Holy fuck, it's true
Star burst is unexplainably juicy

ive kept hearing he said all this stuff but i havnt seen it

fresh off the pot? is it still hot? seriously though spread that around its gold

Not seen these
Post.

m8, i recognise Daedric when i see it, don't dick about.

WHAT THE FUCK

It's from so yeah it's still hot.

88 KEK WILLS IT

Here is the You Tube link where he talks about his family

youtu.be/N_OKvGnv1ig

>Calculating gematria with sentences in english and latin alphabet.

Goyim, I...

Here is part of the previous thread

Time? Shit is like 6 hours

I searched up my name in the calculator and pic related happened.

Terry, go take your meds. And you shouldn't be on Sup Forums, go back to Sup Forums.

take your meds freak. Go shill somewhere else MONKEY

Mother of Fuck...

Shit I forgot the image

>it was created in April
>the odds of it happening by chance without including the other evidence are literally astronomical

No doubt he'll go crazy and slaughter his family before turning the AR15 on himself, but only after he crushes his own windpipe with his own dumbbell and then, that way, the crazies won't have a leg to stand on :^)

I think I was hacked and shortly after an 8 hour heavily shilled thread was ended. When I was hacked I couldn't post any more with a red message I was banned I started a new thread but I can't find it. I think this is very important stuff. The CF thread wasn't as heavily shilled as this one. One can simply Google Helpmate Hillary Clinton .... And find info.

That should have said Google Help me Hillary Clinton ...

thank you user

This is getting a bit too real...

03:33:00
>"I just hope folks go back with a cup of tea and open their minds and read my statement again... carefully"

I'm looking for the one about family.

I should have included the link.

c-span.org/video/?412315-1/fbi-director-james-comey-testifies-hillary-clinton-email-probe&vod

KEK

He said it verbally in the YT video. And the body language is very telling. HillAnon cam on yesterday telling us about that.

thanks canatan

Should i post this to (((facebook)))?

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=LWNfHimywHo

The letter with 2322 words was on the FBI website so it's public knowledge.

>SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILDFIRE

I wonder if the cup of tea itself meant something. Americans dont typically drink tea. Yes some do. But its not a normal thing. Could he be referencing something british like the london connection or possible a large tea company like Unilever

Infowars covered Sup Forums FBI user original posts in an article a week ago approx. He has a very large readership. I sent the info to Infowars but it would help if others did.

Brexit = attack on Jewish interests, maybe that's what he meant.

Another place would be RT as they have a large readership. And big YT channels like Dutchsince and Dahboo or others.

i actually looked this up, standard tea etiquette suggests that several hours should be dedicated to enjoying the tea. its a stretch but my guess would be he is suggesting that his statement gets investigated for several hours

has anyone sent this to the don?

Earlier today they were doing Twitter and sending info to Trump and Redditt.

What?

OK I can accept that. I was thinking more along the line of a red flag for certain people watching. OMG TEA MI6 get on it! haha

Unfortunately, the statement does not contain 2322 words. Even after removing all em dashes the statement contains 2314 words.

I'm new here. Red leader thread was doing some of this too. The problem with the CF thread is that all the donations for every politician is dirty. We won't have access to the money paid for child trafficking to the Saudis or Heroin etc. but this coded message appeals in a simple way. At least to me it is very damning about the way HRC is controlling people. If we can just get people to vote in Nov. and overwhelm Diebold fudge factor.

2322 are illuminati numbers. Skull and bones address and false flag favorite the 223 Bushmaster. You have to remove the dash in one phone number.

No. This gametria code is nothing more than counter-intelligence, or an attempt to discredit legitimate findings made by /cfg/.

This kind of "hey look how cool that is it's weird that those words came out of that haha" (((evidence))) is fucking nothing compared to the facts and connections /cfg/ is digging up.

Do not fall to disinformation tactics. This one is easy to spot as it is the kind of stupid shit you'd see on facebook being reposted because LOL WHATS GAMETRIA LOL WHAT but future attempts will be more subtle.

>A payment of $420.69USD has been credited to your PayPal account.

Quite a few Anons vetted it. And thinking, why would they make a PsyOp out of this? Way too much risk of damage. And why was the earlier thread shilled so badly and why was I hacked or banned?

So did we discover this before or after the CFG thread titled

"Remember, they have his family"

This is obviously related but I can't remember where the above was first seen.

not too mention this thread has been getting shilled to oblivion since its creation

This one came out of a CF thread last night and started up today in the AM. Also the unusual body language of Comer in the hearing that Hill user came on yesterday about.

has anyone thought to try and contact comeys family? i mean all of this can be put to rest if they can be contacted easily, i know he's the director of the FBI, but it cant be impossible to find that they are around and well?

I verified it

Actual what the fuck.

I kid you not my grandmother passed this week and on her deathbed the company that produced the hospital beds phone number ended in 1488.

God wills 1488.

fuck, there was a thread on Thursday last week I'm pretty sure. I remember someone asking what it meant and someone saying it was nothing.

Wtf mates

Redpill yourself on gematria, freetofindtruth.blogspot.com (youtube.com/channel/UCr6rRSjxpuMzTq5IaL12PAg/videos) youtube.com/user/Enterthe5t4rz/videos and youtube.com/user/MrCati/videos

Dont forget democrat Cummings reminding Comey what are his most beloved things:

>family and reputation

No he means they are being followed or something. Held hostage in a general sense. Also an user said Obamas Poland speech had 2322 words a few days ago.

Yeah here

Post 80278197

Thanks for that. I'll save it for posterity. It's just right out there. Raw truth.

Now that I'm thinking of it the Hildawg team will make the FBI take the letter down or try to. Some of us have a copy of it. Wouldn't it be funny if the FBI hackers were battling CIA hackers for who controlled the letter.

What about Canada?

the shills may be right.

Checked

>J - Jeb

FUCK

THIS

SHIT

its all in the egg

alex jones confirmed for gematrix quantum robot

Sorry guys the big man says you're wrong

Proof it was created in April?

This Gametria shit is weird.

whew

searched my name

so what happens next?

If his family is hostage, do they die?
Does his car blow up?

will any type of media attempt to cover this?

i always thought numerology was bunk but I saw a video about who was going to win the NBA finals and it predicted the cavs would win before the finals would even start and when they were down 3-1

it actually made a lot of sense though the guy who makes the video goes through the stuff kind of slowly

youtube.com/watch?v=gxkb4uG-KCE

Some of these are great

Some are creepy
(The one above the highlighted one)

Who is Yuri and how can we stop him

This one reminds me of that screencap of someone from Vietnam calling someone a nigger

One of the entries if I enter Donald J Trump is Behold Jesus is back. Top kek

Number 16579
> For What Is Inside Of You Is What Is Outside Of You 2c And The One Who Fashions You On The Outside Is The One Who Shaped The Inside Of You And What You See Outside Of You 2c You See Inside Of You It

2deep4me

HILLDOG

REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE F.U.D. SHILLS
>FEAR
>UNCERTAINTY
>DOUBT

SPREAD INFOGRAPHICS:
>i.sli.mg/3ruayx.jpg
>i.sli.mg/4CE7r8.jpg

THE REAL MESSAGE IS THAT COMEY'S FAMILY IS IN DANGER AND HE IS BLACKMAILED BY CLINTON TO NOT PROSECUTE HER
THE NUMEROLOGY BULLSHIT IS DISINFORMATION TACTIC TO DISCREDIT THIS NARRATIVE
NOTHING RELATED TO MUH SATANIC JEWISH CULT IT'S AN ATTEMPT TO DIVERT ATTENTION

>(((CUMMINGS))) REFERENCES HIS VALUES: 1. HIS FAMILY; 2. HIS INTEGRITY
>HE SACRIFICED HIS INTEGRITY BY NOT PROSECUTING HILLARY, TO PROTECT HIS FAMILY
youtube.com/watch?v=N_OKvGnv1ig - 4:32:10

youtube.com/watch?v=XY2MHiQlizQ
>3:36:50
>I just hope folks go back... with [a cup of tea]... and open their minds, and read my statement, again - carefully
>i.sli.mg/jx0CFX.png

>EARLIEST ENCOUNTER

The way the Gematria Cypher works is, any phrase is being indexed by their value according to this table
>i.sli.mg/DTnwqH.jpg
and works like this
>i.sli.mg/L6QCBc.png
The phrases associated with the end values are sorted by how many times they were searched, sorted in descending order.
Until the April 16th archive link of this number's page shows no mention of the "help me" message.
>archive.is/M3sPV
>i.sli.mg/kILmrC.png
Two weeks before the FBI pledge of "No Outside Interference" in Clinton Email Probe
>archive.is/jJkvK

Hmmmm

Random numbers can produce gold

Or existential crises

Shit no pic

This might be too funny to the point where you think it's not forreal

Still getting 2323 when I use word count on the email comey sent.

Im quite sad that in the 3 threads I've seen of this half a dozen posts at best mention this. Are you all really that fucking lazy that you automatically believe any info graphic you see online like some 15 year old girl?

And before you say shill how about you fuck off and check for yourself first.