Your country

>Your country
>What do you think of Rick and Morty?

>USA
>First season was quite funny, second season was hit or miss, third season killed the show.

I had never heard of it until coming here and learning that it is supposedly a reddit thing

>USA
>trash flavor of the year cartoon that is now past its peak

France
it's ok, funny most of the time but often cringy
Most of the episodes are really just easy references and they often bring cheap philosophical problems everyone saw a thousand times already to sound more clever than it is
Third season killed the show indeed

I've seen screenshots from it about a year ago and they were meh. Started to hear about it more often because of the sauce and that pickle shit. I assume it's basically the bing bang theory - a shitty show for retards who think they are smart

It's Futurama for a new generation imo. I liked some episodes.

i never watched it

>a shitty show for retards
To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

flag

cartoon is for low IQ subhuman

>He doen't like RIck and Morty
brainlets

>Argentina
>First season almost killed the show, second season was hit or miss, third season was quite funny

Shit tier garbage normie humor, extremely cringe fanbase who thinks they're watching something more socially acceptable and different than Family Guy.

Hipster.

3rd season was mostly mediocre, but the 7th episode (the citadel one) was one of the best cartoon episodes in TV history.

I'm convinced that nobody here knows the show and gives a shit

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

IM PICKLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>Tunisia
liked the first season, the second one was bad, haven't seen the third one.

This basically but far better than futurama

Juvenile trash that should and will be forgotten in about 5 years

too american for my tastes

It needs to get rid of the family guy tier-humor it has (fart jokes, dumb names for characters, random shit happening out of nowhere with 0 impact whatsoever in the story).

It could be great, but it is not because of that.

Literally this

i'm 4 episodes into season 3 and so far it has been quite disappointing

in fact i couldn't finish episode 4 last night because of how boring it was

I don't give a shit with modern cartoons anymore.

Never seen it never will. I watched Adventure Time though, that was ok.

also the pickle episode was so over-the-top and self-aware that it almost ruined the show for me

Wtf? It was the shows most brilliant moment you cretin

The cannibalistic incest episode made me drop it desu I don't know how I lasted so far

usa
Love the show best cartoon on tv in usa for sure.