Exposing Philando Castile MEGA THREAD

* Philando Tweets: "MERRY Mutha Fuccin CRIPMAS & a happy BLUE year cuz...." twitter.com/TycoonChedd/status/150986783029600257

Crips often use 'cc' in place of 'ck' in words, because rival gangs use 'ck' as an abbreviation for "Crip killer". "Cuz" is also a Crip term, used to greet one another. This term makes a second appearance later on.

If you notice, one of the images on that Twitter account, is also on his Facebook account, and is one of the photos of him many mainstream media outlets are including in their articles. Just so that nobody can say it isn't him.

* Lavish "Diamond" Reynolds Tweets a picture of a group of men, including Philando Castile.
twitter.com/Lavish_doinme/status/660956712845742080

All of the men arw displaying the "Westside" hand sign, a hand sign used by Crips. In addition to this, Ms. Reynolds states that her man (Philando Castile) is a member of the "Tycoon movement".

Googling the term together with the word Crip produces only a few results, but one of them is this: fbi.gov/sandiego/press-releases/2014/alleged-gang-members-and-associates-indicted-in-cross-country-sex-trafficking-conspiracy *** **Connection not yet confirmed** ***

*Excerpt:* "Over the course of the two-year investigation, law enforcement identified approximately 100 girls and young women—as young as 12 years old, up to the mid-twenties—who were manipulated with promises of a lavish lifestyle or were forced through threats or actual violence to work as prostitutes for the enterprise, according to a search warrant."

Two additional results lead to a Reverbnation, and a Soundcloud page.

* BLUE TEAM(CRIP JOINT) DISC 1 by Ltb Tha Bo$$ Tycoon Kizzolione: reverbnation.com/ltbkizzolionemusicc/song/7420120-blue-teamcrip-joint-disc-1

* Gangsta Twist Ft Tall Ken(crip Walk Musicc): soundcloud.com/ltb-kizzolione-musicc/gangsta-twist-ft-tall-kencrip-walk-musiccbeat-by-bellside-tycoon-beatz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SwoKlyiiL4E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't see where any of this is relevant to his execution.

They dont care if he was a criminal. In fact most black lies matter protests have been defending thugs.

Fuck you, none of this means he should've been shot

i love how Sup Forums desperately tries to dig up every possible connection to crime a black person had when they got shot, as if somehow that makes any difference in the context of the cop murdering this guy

he was complying, he was licenced to carry and he was killed because of his skin color

It goes towards whether he was reaching for his gun to shoot the cop.

no it doesnt, not even slightly
a jury would never consider this adequate evidence

Why is it so bad that a gang member was summarily executed? Not that he was but even if he was (he wasn't) would it be such a bad thing?

>guys, I googled some stuff and I now understand the minutia of deep urban black culture and gang crypto-symbology! Did you know that 'cuz' is a popular term among crips???

Meanwhile Philando has no criminal record and was executed for doing what he was asked to do by a cop.

>and he was killed because of his skin color

This is why no one should take liberal cumshitters seriously anymore.

>flag

Nevermind, decent trolling.

Didn't you watch Make a Murderer? The jury just does whatever the media tells them. If they say this guy was a gang banger the cop walks free.

Was there a body cam footage of the traffic stop released? Cuz if not. No one knows at all if he was doing what he was supposed to do. Which in these cases they usually don't. But still fuck this thug nigger. The world will move on without him.

gf was way too calm for a summary execution. She would be losing her shit.

Screencap the entirety of that twitter account before it gets whitewashed by twitter staff SJWs

>a history of violence
>not relevant to an act of violence

Except it doesn't.

Don't forget that him and his girl friend hotbox their car smoking weed with their daughter in there too

youtube.com/watch?v=SwoKlyiiL4E

Still has nothing to do with what happened the day he was shot.

Holy fuck are you dumb

OP's goal is to paint an accurate picture of Philando as opposed to the narrative being fed to america by the media and liberal politicians/activists.

says you....

No, just trying to paint a picture of this mans flawless character

>ayoo nigga none this shit means that cracca ass muhfucca should of had kilt mah niqqa Ph1lando
WESTSIDE CRIP NIQQA!!

Just so all you daisy fresh yungins with no real world experience know, 'cuz' is synonymous with the word Crip itself. A cuz is a crip.

Example
>Are you Blood or are you Cuz?

Also, if memory serves me correct, Slob is a derogatory term for a Blood.

And I think the 'six point star' is a crip sign, too, i.e., the Star of David.

The six-pointed star is east coast, Gangster Disciples I think.

Well, I'm in Louisville and the Crips here used to use it.

Chopper and Chill are also Crip slang.

Just trying to help on your investigation.

This
It's the mike brown gentle giant story all over again

This fucking guy just doesn't get it or is a troll. Not sure which yet.

What, if anything, will this achieve? How dumb do you think people are to not see the super transparent misdirection you're trying to make (at least based on what you collected) for what it is?

The dude didn't deserve to die, going through his social media and sharing it will change nothing. Worse, it may even embolden those using his death for political action, seeing such obvious character assassination as an attempt at further intimidation.

It is extremely unlikely cop would have known any of this info, and dumping it into the public consciousness will neither exonerate him of wrong doing nor undermine sympathy for Phillando.

tl;dr stop being a fucking sperg and let the dead rest. Pick your battles better you afterburning fuckwit.

>approximately 100 girls and young women—as young as 12 years old, up to the mid-twenties—who were manipulated with promises of a lavish lifestyle or were forced through threats or actual violence to work as prostitutes for the enterprise

t.pimp

Sign me up
Mawh nuggahhhhh

Wow, succs to be him. :^)

So far the only video we have seen of the event came from when the women recorded it after the shooting.

We only see her side of the story, after the event happened. We did not see the lead up, we did not see the event, we did not see the officers side of the story.

If the credibility of the guy being an innocent law-abiding good guy is true then the women appears to be honest.

If it turns out that the man and the women are thugs, drug users, gang bangers then it makes it harder to believe the women's side of the story and it makes it seem that she started filming after he got shot and then she made the story up to make the cop look bad.

>The dude didn't deserve to die,
Sure he did. For many multiple reasons, including being in a gang whose purpose it was to provide underage prostitutes.

That's what Castile did. Guy needed to get killed, and that officer should get a reward for doing it.

It speaks to his judgement and his potential intent on reaching for his waistband or pocket.

Put your efforts towards the Clinton Foundation. This is small pickings. One dead nigger isn't worth the extra work just so we can say he deserved it.

Bringing down Hildog, now there's the hot ticket.

The niggers are killing cops because of this dindu
That's not a worthy fight?

THIS READS LIKE A HIGHSCHOOLER REPORT ON GANGS

>mfw philando died
>mfw believed he was good and argued that fact on Sup Forums
>mfw Sup Forums proves he was bad

Sup Forums is always right. Why do I keep doubting that?

We don't truly know the lead up or the event that took place.

All we saw was the women in the car filming after the shooting and her yelling at the cop.

If both him and her are clean and normal people it becomes more easy to believe her story as being true.

If both him and her are gangbangers and drug dealers it becomes more easy to believe that she lied during her story to make the cop look bad.

Right, because some traffic tickets and some weed smoking means he pulled a gun on a cop.

come on guys I made a topmeme :(

When a cop pulls you over these days, if you have a rap sheet tons of shit shows up. The cop may have fucked up, I don't know, but he was scared fot his life.
If blacks want to prevent shit like this they should shun ghetto rap thug culture and stop being criminals. Or cops could just stay away and let the criminal element control certain "no go" zones and let them destroy themselves.

>Bringing down Hildog, now there's the hot ticket.

but wait until after dem convention pls. make they officially choose her. no takesbacks.

Eh that could just be shock. I'm not saying you're wrong, but that's not strong enough proof either way.

You've gotta be the nerdiest dude ever, lol

>muh cuz = crips
No shit, Snoop Dogg
>muh "w" westside hand sign = crips
WEW

So much false flagging by liberal rags in this thread.

He was a PRETEND crip to fit in you fucking retards. Don't take Buzzfeed's bait. They are baiting you into their next "alt right war on minorities" story. You are falling for it. Stop it.

He was a lowlife thug, why do you choose to defend him? If he was an upstanding citizen in society, it'd be different. It would also be easy to show proof if he was decent. Anyone with half a brain can google his damn name; hell I saw that twitter post about the crips before even seeing it on Sup Forums. So, with all this in mind, maybe, just maybe, he wasn't killed "just because he's black".

Pretty certain you won't receive the death penalty for that, oh and proofs.

Merely pretending to be affiliated with a gang group could get a person into some serious trouble and not by the police. What was Philandro thinking?

Expose him? Ohhhh I get it. You're trying to justify him being murdered in cold blood by trying to say he was a bad person. Heres the thing...that's not how the law works so stop making a fool out of yourself.

No, but all this different evidence about his background is enough to atleast question his character and should cause people to investigate the incident further.

>IT WUZ JUS A PRANK NIGGA
Proof?

Maybe he was involved in some shit with dirty cops.

More likely than not.

>he just had 52 run ins with the police

Investigate the incident further? What...the parts that were not live streaming on fucking camera for the whole world to see? Those parts?

GDs use the trident handsign with the prongs facing up.

Yeah actually, how about the part immediately before the stream dumbfuck? You know, the part where he actually got fucking shot and not the aftermath?

>he was complying
>he was licenced to carry
>and he was killed because of his skin color

assumption 1), 2) and 3)
NO proof

Topkek

You can talk about police/black relationships with talking about crime. Crime is the reason blacks see cops so much.

It'd be a little like me trying to explain how to drive a car but not mentioning the steering wheel.

Pic is the guy they shot in Baton Rouge.

I'm fairly confident we can look to the police reports on the incident and compare them to any statements she might've made to approximate what actually happened.

From the reports I saw it looks like he got pulled over for looking like a burglary suspect, notified the cop he had a ccw on either his lap or in the glove compartment and got capped when he went to grab his registration info (as instructed by the officer) since it *apparently* looked like he was going for his gun.

This is all to say, digging up the dude's history in the crips is irrelevant since a) it is unlikely the cop knew any of it and b) the blowback will be just like when people tried "correcting the narrative" about Mike Brown and Trayvon. It's a needless (and obvious) distraction which one that could further enflame the already raging dumpster fire.

Neither you or op are helping.

Exactly
What happened before and during the shooting, not her blog post about what happened after

Prolly. I think he was just your typical braggadocious nigger thug. When niggers stop being niggers and saying nigger every few seconds; when they stop being aggressive thugs in a criminal sub class; when they remove the chip from their shoulder and quit abdicating personal responsibility, then they will know themselves to be women and men. Once civilized, this shit stops because there's no 'profile' to profile.

No one said it did. The media instantly painted this guy as saint dindu III. This cop deserves a fair trial like anyone else, and not for public opinion to screw him out of it. This is just the truth about philandos character that should be taken into account. People need to know about his horrible judgement.

DONT DO THIS WITH YOUR HAND, YOULL HAVE A STROKE!

How about the part where he died in the fucking car with his seat belt still on. What...? Will the cop say he was afraid for his life and shot him and put his seat belt back on?

But it does. Castile was pulled over because he was suspect in an armed robbery. On top of that Reynolds admitted later that they had some weed in the car.

So if Castile was a crip, and he was the armed robber they were looking for, and he was carrying drugs, why is it not plausible that he would try to shoot the cop?

To instantly jump on this story that he was a good law abiding citizen who was shot for no reason, when we haven't seen all the evidence, or even heard the officer's side of the story, is incredibly dangerous. And given the shootings in Dallas, this narrative has already gotten people killed.

BLM has done nothing but race bait and create even more racial tensions between blacks and police.

This.

>only using one side of the story to say what happened

"Whatever you racists, it's Twitter, it's just some black men having fun. Nothing wrong with throwing gang signs it's all just fake stop paying attention to it or you're a racist." -Niggers and liberals

I'll disagree with you here. Read this post
If he had a background and a rap sheet, and it did come up, then the cop may have been nervous confronting him and may have shot him thinking he was going for a gun and that he was dangerous.
If you can prove that the cop knew some information about the victim that would make him nervous, it can atleast prove that it wasn't a hate crime.

US isn't suppose to negotiate with terrorists, which is what this punk was.

This guy I think he just got shot because of a nervous cop and reaching at the wrong time. Being niggerish and wearing blue does not make you a crip though.

Fun fact, seatbelts do in no way prevent you from using a firearm.

You need to read the post right above this...
Someone's past relevant behavior is the best predictor of their future behavior.

His horrible judgement led him to be murdered in a car with his seat belt still on after being stopped for a broken tail light? The fuck?

>I need to unbuckle before reaching for my firearm!

I have no intel but what I saw. He was scared shitless.

Kys

wat

How about not asking to see license and registration and killing a man in the process of complying.

You serious? I've never tried it, but any source on that claim?

>Seat belt

That's your best argument? Please explain how the seat belt indicts the cop for anything.

He wasn't stopped for a broken tail light
The niggress lied
The police dispatch tapes are available he was stopped because he matched the description of an armed robber a few days before

Well that could be because he just shot a person. But that's my point, it's worth investigating why the cop was scared because it helps determine why the victim was shot, regardless of whether or not he actually deserved to be shot.

Fun fact, you only have one side of the story and that side has already proven to be a liar

Let me reach of a weapon to kill someone for a broken tail light. THIS TIME after having so many other citations before this. Stop trying to justify murder.

Conservatard Treehouse is stealing our sleuthing on this.

That said, though I want more happenings and love that so much dirt is being exposed on Phildindu, it's pretty clear he wasn't really in a gang but more likely he just hung with a crew who used the name Tycoons because they were fascinated by gang culture but weren't actually hardcore gang members themselves.

I've been in a gang and I can tell just by looking at him that he is a civilian.

No, but throwing up gang signs and talking about being a crip on social media probably could.

There's already holes in the official story.

Apparently he had his gun out visible when the cop approached, also he did not have a CCW licence that was his g/f bullshitting.

As usual, everybody wait for the actual trial to come out before jumping to conclusions and shooting at Dallas cops because of it.

He wasn't pulled over for a broken taillight he wasn't killed for a broken taillight fuck off

Except you've already been told multiple times in this thread he wasn't stopped for a broken tail light.
Stop blindly defending people.