Eternal /fifa/ thread

>servers are down edition

>Robinho dindu nuffin sub edition

Jesus worth every penny

Maybe if we buy more packs they might improve the servers?

>87 rated Robinho

>reminder that Futmas Meunier was your chance to secure an elite tier CM for peanuts

Anyone here tried >rppney?

not bad stats for 60k now. England have very good full backs and strikers too so he has decent links. Thinking of sticking him as outside CM in a 41212 for the WL.

His defending looks a bit lacking, but Im sure his power will compensate.

That 4* WF, 88 composure and 91 balance, combined with the strength and aggression must make him unstoppable yet Ive never encountered him

that's not IF allan

>manlet

I agree he's a good buy tho, but I detest using midfielders under 6'1. Goretzka, Khedira and Dembele are still guiding me to at least Gold 1 every weekend

depends on your playstyle, I had pogba for a few days and his dribbling was good but not as good as allan who is cazorla-esque. sold that bitch for 450k for the messi fund

I hope Jesus doesnt rape anyone, yikes.

it's fixeded thank you ea BEST game company I will support you through thse hard times by buying points. everyone do this

Companion app lets me log in but doesnt load anything ffs.

power and pace seem even more pronounced this year in central midfield. Rarely ever see anyone using the likes of Gundogan, Eriksen, Isco, Fabregas etc, who are all usually very good useable midfielders every year

no

his agility and balance are woeful

Im gonna take a break from fifa.

>implying you cant just run straight through people with him anyway

either way, if the cost of 15-odd points on balance and agility are all that seperate Meunier from cards worth 1.2 Mill i'm more than happy

How is SIF Lozano

CM rppney is a fifa 17 meme lad

I like my midfield of SBC Pirlo and IF Goretzka. Goretzka is the height and pace merchant and Pirlo is someone you can 100% trust with the ball but he's still not too slow or weak.

HE'S A BEAST XD

EXTEND WEEKEND LEAGUE

he's good at right back, wouldnt work anywhere in midfield but CDMq

SBC Pirlo's long shots are fucking outrageous

I've been playing online seasons for the first time really since the game came out (I'm gold 1 WL standard) So I've just been mashing together all my random untradeable players.

Got SBC Pirlo alongside Verratti, with Futmas Andy Carroll up top and Futmas Alessandrini and IF Lozano either side. I'm even playing Scream Forster and Van Damme for extra keks. So much fun

Poorfag here. Someone help fix my squad please and giv tips. I usually have zaha instead of klaassen but hes banned for a few games

You need to keep playing games until you can replace some players for better chemistry mate. Cheap serie a and Prem players are the most overpowered.

Is chemistry important then? So i just need to start matching nations, leagues and clubs then? Does it take into account previous clubs they have played for?

Jesus fuck fix your chemistry. That should be priority #1

Maybe worth selling Callejon and Rulli now since they're worth 3.5k now

Your team will feel and play a lot better with 100 chem. The cpu players will be much better positioned and also respond better to whatever player instruction and tactics you've set, they'll make better runs etc.. yeah you can match nations , clubs and leagues, no it dosn't account for previous clubs. players from the same club will have green links (strong) and also if a player is from the same league and nation also - i.e Coutinho and Jesus.

fucking hell mate, is this your first ever fifa game?

If you're just starting it's probably best to pick one league and start upgrading to better players from that league as you get more coins.

Thanks ill find some series a then

Pls no bully. Its not my first fifa but its the first time ive bothered with fut

R u having a giggle m8?

use this

Ta m8

or this

/fifa/ pro clubs revival when?

Never again after the tragedy.

how do i get good at this game, had a front three of mertens icardi and higuain and was barely able to do anythibg switched it out for these pace merchants and all of a sudden i have teams on the back foot but still can't finish or close out games, missed out on futmas herrera but managed to get 91 pirlo, how do i rebuild this mess now

forgot pic

any recommendations?

untradables are life

>injury time, i'm one goal ahead
>deflected ball comes to me in front of my own box
>try to clear 1st touch
>stupid cunt controls the ball
>try to clear 2nd touch
>stupid cunt keeps the ball at his feet
>try to clear again
>stupid cunt loses the ball
i did win but i'm still fucking angry

Who was better/better value, 17 Renato or 18 Goretzka?

ive got 650k bros do i do the shearer sbc or just buy his 89 rated card?

Try the loan 1st

R8 my team

Great return for an 11k player

Don't know whether to spend my 200k hoovering up serie a silvers. Some teams only have a few options for each position and none of them gold. Could potentially make 10k per card. But every time i've tried to invest i've been shafted so i don't know what to do

Senpaitachi is the guaranteed inform pack going to work on the TOTY? Or should I just open the fucking pack?

I'm about to try the loan. Considering selling off my 88 Litmanen and doing the challenge. Got a bunch of untradeable IFs so should be able to do for under 200k. Usually only play one striker up front so got no need for both

Goretzka is actually decent, sanches was a meme forced by paupers, a bit like bakayoko this year.

Hoping for the Serie A SBC and EoA Kaka today

>inb4 we get neither

Not sure another league will get released this month.

>fav striker is mbappe
>pack lacazette
fuck wat do

I think we'll get Kaka, league sbc next week

I hope we get kaka. If so then this years MLS squad is looking insane.

hes probably my favorite player ever, have stocked up on all possible requirements

Do the Bergkamp SBC, it’s the best striker in the game. Miles better than that donkey Shearer. Sell Litmanen and get a cheaper icon, pocket the 100k or so, get a 100k pack for trading in a shitter icon and you’ll be laughing.

Yeah

Sbc should be out very soon also. I'm guessing it will be Giovinco. They seem to be releasing players that can link well with the big leagues

Having a mare so far in the WL, 4 losses and 1 win

bought some schweinsteigers for >1k just in case

why does everyone think serie a sbc is coming out soon?

last friday in the month is the normal release day

2-5 here, I was 1 win away from Elite 3 last week. Wanna kill myself bros

If it is Serie A this time, then i'm thinking it will be Hamsik because he wasn't included in the latest TOTW after breaking Maradona's record.

yeah but why serie A and not the other 8 leagues?

Lots of SBC's the past couple of weeks have required a bunch of Serie A players.

Maybe EA's been clearing those of the market in preparation for the League SBC

Would be a sick card, loved his NIF back when I still used it

No idea how I'd fit him into my team though

Lacazette is awesome, I tried him on loan with Hawk and he hardly missed

What time do league sbcs usually release?

Giovinco was last years mls sbc though wasn't it?

6pm UK time, 3 hours 30 mins or so.

*crosses fingers*

I should do this

but I won't

Random dudes up top/10

should just get ibrahimovic /mkhitaryan

Has anybody tried the 4-5-1 this year ? looks like its super easy to use for hybrids and for SB one CM could be enough

just try to buy the backline and wingers beforehand then, i diddent bought the top 6 teams yet cause the prices are too inflated

Not they guy you're replying to, but the guy above him.

I just looked at futbin's price graphs for the all time lows and bought nearly every player at that price whenever I had spare time on my phone.

I have lots of duplicates as well so I'm bound to recoup some of the losses

I have a disability and can only play 442, hate everything else. OCD demands two cb, two full backs, two cm, two wingers and two strikers.

>only 1 GK

>maguire
10/10 lad.

>not danny hylton

I got enough of this shit game
I got 6,5m on my account, how do i sell my account? do i sell my ea account or my psn account? someone knows how its done?

This is the poll the mods don't want you to see:

>every single game is unplayably laggy

fuck me fuck this game fuck everything

they will delete the thread as usual

IF Allan is 93 IG rated with powerhouse

Parolo with hawk is a lovely cam

>Solid defending and physical
>Nice bit of height
>Score ebin blooters when you get him in space

Been using his regular card for a while now, this upgrade is beautiful

if Hamsik gets the SBC i will run them together with naing till tots

>nothing
Fuck EA

yeah what the hell, was hyped to do a eoa kaka and absolutely nothing yet

>no kaka
i hurt myself today

also
>scream players are now worth more than gold counterparts
kek time to sell

Was there ever a time a scream card was worth less than its gold counterpart?

>this rock solid midfield where everyone can bloot and intercepts balls for fun

70%+ possession every game with less than 2 goals conceded. Having too much fun.

just walloped the TOTW 5-0 on legendary

am i elite

Best potential partnership?

idea of scream cards initially was to use them for sbcs for cheaper than their gold counterparts

so like when crouch gets boosted hes 87 rated, 87 rates are now worth 25-27k

crouch is worth 29k

>FUTmas Carroll
Good man. 4-4-2?

Man, I'd hate to feel as self conscious as you do over my own team name.

Post WL record

yeah either 442 or 4231 with Fekir at CAM

Scored 6 goals within the first 25 minutes against some scrub the other day all with Andy Carroll, 3 on either foot kek