Why is South Italy inferior to North Italy in every statistics?

Why is South Italy inferior to North Italy in every statistics?
Even Eastern Germany, which used to be ruled by commies is catching up or even surpass its Western counterpart at some points now...
Please someone explain why.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scalise
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because they grow tomatoes and olives instead of making washing machines and fridges.

Why do you expect the agricultural region of the country to be richer than the industrial one?

because spain ruined it forever

Wrong!
Sicilia was the richest part of Spain by a big margin, boy, it was Italian administration that fucked it ALL up.
Don't you forget that by the 1800s Spain lost the territory.

At that time the geography of Sicily made it more lucrative.

They were much more useful for merchants and also agriculture was more lucrative at that time.

Also there was a massive brain drain through the entire 20th century from Sicily to anywhere else.

France except Paris only produce agricultural products but still they are not that bad compared to Paris.

>Switzerland, Southern Germany, Austria, Norway are the only places that manage to reasonably employ young people

absolute state of this fucking continent...

>Also there was a massive brain drain through the entire 20th century from Sicily to anywhere else.
Sicilians exiled to North America just became criminals instead of entrepreneurs. They had no brain to be drained in the first place.

Of course, which stays consistent with Spain having nothing to do with the downfall of Sicilia.

The Lombard man be keeping them down man, they wuz gold n sheit.

italian americans are among the wealthiest ethnic groups though

I haven't even said they are poor though. Some of them are rich because they are selling drugs to locals.

Why you americans are obsessed with Sicily? It's a fucking dry rocky island of 5 million people out of a country with other 55 millions.

Btw non meme replies: because of mentality, organized crime and continuous and massive emigration to northern Italy or abroad

Not saying the South doesn't have a problem but these figures are very easy to massage.

>Roaches
>EU

but then that wealth wouldn't appear in statistics
and the unification.
germany cheats the statistics through mini-jobs

Most of the dagos in America are descendant from Sicilians

Italian-Americans are rich because of few numbers of North Italian immigrants doing well. Lombardian merchants are notable for successful bankers, do you know how Lombard street in London or Rue des Lombards in Paris originated?

Wrong.

Because scatalonia

It's not our northern fault if you inported that moorish scum. Next time chose better your immigrants

(I can't think of any american of North Italian descent except Rudy Giuliani, Rich Santorum, David Boreanaz and Bill de Blasio

Why are we in this picture?

I wonder how big percent of the """unemployed""" in the blue areas are just taking the pay under the table to avoid taxes.

It was your ruling class that literally called for our piemontese intervention (Crispi firstly). I agree that unification was bad for you btw

A lot, trust me. Submerged unregistered work is a plague here in our South

>the state of ASSpain
holy shit and i thought we had it bad

>you
I'm Veneto
In the middle ages Sicily was wealthy as fuck dude, I don't really see your point
And us venetians were the richest of the bunch, yet no venetian street

Meant to quote

We did send most of them away. That's why South America has so many Italians

>I can't think of any american of North Italian descent

>literally only one important Italian-American politician in America, Rudy Giuliani is North Italian descent
good to hear that.

At least we are much more hardworking than lazy gr*ekfags.Without eu,greece is just nothing,fuck eu and fuck erasmus(orgasmus) program.

There's no country as centralised as france besides maybe Thailand

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Scalise
We have this guy. Don't know if he's Southern or Northern Italian decent but probably Southern.

Bravo Romania!

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff we suck

>being this unemployed
What the fuck is Europes problem

>NORWAY
>IN THE EU

The Commission is fucking retarded

Because they are terroni.

Because they are fucking nigger and subhuman

"Africa " is a diverse continent. It's like saying "asian admixture" practically useless. Also i'm Southern Italian, did a DNA test and had zero African admixture so I call bullshit.

You're still genetically closer to Turks.

neither is Turkey. Maybe the map isn't EU but something like the custom union.

>people still biting the poleshit jap proxy threads

>Why is South Italy inferior to North Italy in every statistics?
Clearly the bad Northern man stole their resources and MUH GOLD and enslaved them
They didnu nothing they were gud bois

Scalise is ubersouthern surname. Scalise, Pelosi, Cuomo, Scalia, etc alla southerners

>Turks as a criterion of inferioritiness

You will never be able to even see girls like in my university,let alone having any interaction with any kinda girls like them,you chink eyed inbreed.
(Note:Aestheticness is the most important parameter to measure superiorness of a human in our perception,but not a good point in logic)

Turks are subhumans

The Italians centralized everything at the north after the unification and this never changed. Southerners instead of improving their region simply migrate north.

Fucking this man.
I've travelled a lot and I've never seen as many qts as in Greece and Turkey.