When did Muslims become the most protected fucks out there? Why does everyone feel so fucking sorry for them?

When did Muslims become the most protected fucks out there? Why does everyone feel so fucking sorry for them?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why
youtube.com/watch?v=FiKh5PxStzw
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/04/israel-al-sisi-egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-transfer-alliance.html
www1.cbn.com/onlinediscipleship/what-is-the-muslim-understanding-of-"ummah"?
harunyahya.com/en/Articles/20582/verses-regarding-the-people-of
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a globalist conspiracy.
From the government to social media, there is a group pushing forward this agenda.

For something so globalist, they sure seem hellbent on focusing on one set of people.

They're trying to prove we're better than them by reducing their acts to statements like "Oh they didnt know it was wrong". Like how a child hits his sibling. And that's what they are. Children.

I think it's just to piss off white people, nobody really cares about them.
(((Someone))) is throwing anyone different from fucking white males against fucking white males.

Read this: zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why

Endgame is population control.
Endgame is unleashing righteous rage from the white master race and executing an ethnic purge.
Endgame is bringing back the renaissance after WW2 that brought people together against a common enemy: mudslimes.

Let's be real: whites/oriental asians will win a full on race war.
Niggers and sandniggers don't stand a chance when whites chimpout.

when they started flooding into europe and killing people in terror attacks

no joke

Muslims are the greatest enemy of the jew.

In 2000 the following countries didn't have a Rothschild bank;

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Now only 3 of those countries lack a Rothschild bank;

Cuba
Iran
North Korea

Whenever in doubt my friends, look to the Jews.

Chamberlain style appeasement.

this to be honest.

a lot of what islam teaches is fundamentally anti-jew.

they're against kike loans with interest.

they're against kike sold pork because they got sold shit meat millennia ago.

they know nothing about them except that they live in poor shitty countries and the current trend is being extra sensitive to people with less.

Osama helped the Rothschilds get into Sudan, 9/11 helped the Rothschilds get into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Libya crumbled after Gaddafi wanted to make a new gold-based currency for all the arab states.

Yeah Martin Luther was the best thing that ever happened to Christianity, he forbade usury as well.

Leftists love muslims because they both share a common enemy; us.

I remember when Libya was "liberated", one of the first things that was done was to set up a new central bank. There wasn't any sort of credible government, but goddamn if they didn't have themselves a shiny new central bank.

TOO TINFOILERY FOR ME

There is no global conspiracy. Some people fell too deep into the social democracy rabbit hole and did not perceive the consequences "cough" Merkel "cough"

Our societies have become too peaceful and tolerant, the muzzies sensed it and are using it against us.

youtube.com/watch?v=FiKh5PxStzw

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

give them a chance . tl;dw the muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the left and are riding the waves of progressiveness to push their own rules.

the muslime and jews they are both fucking abbhorrent people honestly.

Cant we just be our own fucking country without merrica and these religious cunts interfeering?

Oh ofcourse not muh globalism

bump, the JIDF will try to slide this

Because Muslims are the most milltantly anti-Western, therefore the most respected and revered on the Left. They have the highest White bodycount and cause the most carnage in the West.

The more you can destroy our civilisation, the more you accomplish and respect the suicidal masochistic Left will give you.

Similar with BLM and trannys.

The jews found the most violent and rabid animal they could find
Now they're unleashing that animal on Western society

That was before computers and phones.

White men seek knowledge and discourse. They have that in spades on the internet. We're not lifting, training tactically. DESU Arabs are going to BTFO us because they actually trained a shitload.

We need our military guys and police forces really badly. The average white man is still better than the other men, but we're going to be outnumbered and cucked from the inside.

I'm muslim (reverted), I used to be anti-Islam even on a political level.

The problem isn't Islam, the problem is multi-culturalism, if the world allowed for a place where muslims can practice Islam properly and with full Sharia law than we ethically wouldn't be allowed to move to and live in any other country.

Is there anything that wins the oppression olympics over a Muslim?

>if the world allowed for a place where muslims can practice Islam properly and with full Sharia law than we ethically wouldn't be allowed to move to and live in any other country.

Not trying to shitpost, but what's stopping that? If Muslims truly wanted to be sequestered away from the rest of the world, why can't they? I'm genuinely curious.

Lately, it's black criminals, but it ebbs and flows.

How about the whole damn middle east? ( minus Israel )

>being this bluepilled

Islam is the biggest beneficiary f4om the Jew machine.

Why would the Jew media support its own enemy?

Radical muslims do not want to be sequestered.

Useful idiots.
They're more useful than the gays now..

ISIS is trying right now

Bullshit. Mohammed (piss be upon him) commands you top conquer and enslave/murder/convert everyone on the planet. ISIS is following Sharia Law to the letter. You don't even know your own religion.

You are a fujcking idiot for converting. Also, converts are looked down upon by muslims, you will forever be a second hand citizen.

WHy would you fucking convert to a worshiping a demonic pedophile?

As soon as the killed a bunch of us and we started bombing them in response. Liberals love our enemies. It's one of their defining characteristics.

> if the world allowed for a place where muslims can practice Islam properly and with full Sharia law than we ethically wouldn't be allowed to move to and live in any other country

It already exists and is called Saudi Arabia.

Also Islam is pro-multiculturalism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

You're doing JIDF tier shilling.

Intelligence wins 21st century wars and not numbers.

Average white IQ is far higher. In a full on race war Whites will win.

All the worlds problems come down to a lack of education in all areas.

Before returning home to my city on in Oz I used to work as maritime security overseas stopping the boats, I went on Sup Forums one day for a laugh like I did when I was younger and then found out about Sup Forums. The logical fallacies sticky lead me to study islam and eventually become muslim.

Most people who identify as being muslims, don't understand Islam.

Muslims can't make their own countries because countries like USA, UK, Russia have always prevented it. If you look at all the current arab countries, they were all (bar maybe 1) created in the last century with the help of the French and the British. This is also why they have Rothschild banks.

Muslims can't get a caliphate by ourselves, we need the major democracies to help us, because only in democracies can you change what the government does.

Sunni Muslims are the Jews army.

Anytime this question is asked:

>why did x become a protected class

Its almost always because of this:

>x has become ostracized, hated by another group, or oppressed.

Islam is literally this:

"The Jews were the original Muslims and were revealed the true way of god in the Koran, then the Jewish priests and leadership misled the Jews in their crafty ways for greed and power. Islam is god delivering the same message, just through a new prophet."

ISIS is not following the Sharia, I have a bachelors in Laws and a degree in Islamic studies.

Yeah like Hamas, and the arab invasions of Israel

This. Islam is inherently globalist because it wants to convert everyone worldwide. Speak to any Muslim and they'll admit they want everyone to hear the word of the prophet and unite under a Caliphate.

When the Jews install their own Caliph (like they have planned), they create the NWO.

I work with someone with a law degree in islamic studies.

She hasn't read the Koran....

I trust that you have.

Saudi Arabia was created by Britain after an uprising by the muslims, the Brits aided the Saudis and thats the only reason they are kings in the first place. look it up.

Islam is technically anti-multiculturalism

Wikipedia, great source mate

>Its almost always because of this:

>x has become ostracized, hated by another group, or oppressed.

And that's almost always caused by that group doing something that made it that way.

Read:
>Why Arabs Lose Wars
meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Watch:
>VICE: What it's really like to fight for Islamic State
youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

Arabs have inherent problems that prevent them from working together as an army/millita to win wars. There's a reason why a small band of high-IQ non-Arab people (Israelis) can conquer and hold areas of the ME against much larger Arab forces.

I have read the Qu'ran thrice

Yes, exactly like Hamas ... a convenient force to continually keep the westbank conflict going and never actually making a "generous" offer.

Saudi Arabia has been buying controlling shares in Twitter and Facebook and actively using it to push that narrative

Bad shitposting Aussie

>Hamas
Funded by Iran
>Arabs who invaded Israel
Literally paid by the USA Jews not to repeat it

The only powerful Muslims who are anti-Jew are Shiite, and that's 10-15% of Islam.

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/04/israel-al-sisi-egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-transfer-alliance.html

They're brown

Saudi Arabia is a "wahabi' state, nationalism in itself is unIslamic.

I have no problem with non-muslims being nationalists, but it is a contradiction for a muslim to be a nationalist or support a country that claims to be an Islamic Republic.

>Islam is technically anti-multiculturalism

Taqiyya.

www1.cbn.com/onlinediscipleship/what-is-the-muslim-understanding-of-"ummah"?

>In Islamic thought, "The Ummah" represents a universal world order, ruled by an Islamic government (the Caliph) in accordance with the "Law of God" (the Shariah, Islamic religious law), and patterned after the community founded by Muhammad at Medina in 622 AD; it even includes Jews and Christians living within its territory as separate (and inferior) communities.

Oh look, it's the NWO. Even has Jews around.

It's the spearhead, wherever muslims go they cause problems, if they manage to make people accept the worst kind of humans on earth as equal, they've won.

Pretty much. Why are Jews and Muslims hated?

Because they ruin thins much more than Jains or Shinto-ists

>> Hamas

> Funded by Iran

Not any more, good goy Erdogan took over funding (and demanded they cut ties with Iran).

The Saudi Dynasty was created before the British, Wahhabism as well, whos founder married into the Saudi family
The British just helped revive them and get control of more territory, notably mecca and medina.

Islam is multicultural in the sense that all cultures they conquor are made second class citizens and if they are lucky enough to suffer severe taxation, humilation, mobs who are the "Fire of Allah" who's duty is to judge people on earth, then if they happen to survive then it is multicultural.

>hate white men
>make up some shit about the Crusades
>make up some shit about slavery
>now you don't look like a racist

Reminds me of...

You don't understand Taqiyya, if you want a link to a 40min video explaining it I can find it for you.

Yeah, its not multicultural though. Jews and Christians cannot technically be mistreated in Islam because it says so in the Qu'ran.

harunyahya.com/en/Articles/20582/verses-regarding-the-people-of

years of misinformation have just fucked it up for everyone.

Its because of Islam.

You get a shit religion where everyone is at everyone's throats, people who grow up in constant fear of the religious harming them for getting out of line, then the Muslims have no backbone individually. Creates infighting and weak individuals.

not against domestic enemies
every white country needs conscription
just a couple years of training and mandatory fitness standards could save the west

I thought you were serious, until I saw your flag g8 b8 m8, i8 8/8

I would pulverize virtually every hole in Gigi Hadid's body.

Why are the globalists so focused on Mudslimes though? Do they want to make a single world religion that is Islam? Because I would fight against that shit with every ounce of my being.

Good job mate.

What are some essentials in the corpus of islamic texts I need to understand sharia law. Also what school of sharia would you consider appropriate to call sharia?

>Why does everyone feel so fucking sorry for them?
I feel sorry that the West has been interfering in the Islamic world for too long now. America has destabilized the Middle East, set up dictators, started wars, and used horrible weapons on civilians in the Middle East.

I don't want Muslims in the US or Europe. I just want the West to butt out of the Islamic world, let them handle their own problems. If Iran or Turkey wants to step in and stop ISIS and re-stabilize the region, then fine, let them.

No, knowing actual history fucked it up for the muslims and their historically backwards religion

I think it's simply because people are scared of them, and don't want to make them angrier.

meant

The Saudi's dynasty had no control over the neighboring tribes until last century

The Jizya, is only to be mandatory, it is not always permissible. The jizya is there to stop the jews from gathering funds and doing to a caliphate what they did do the west.

Blacks.

Blacks by far.

You can criticize Muslims as a group, but your life is over if you criticize the Nog.

Pic somewhat related.

Hamas: Sunni
Hezbollah: Shiite

Iran: Has funded both

After 9/11 they were severely hated and distrusted. Then we invaded their lands and showed them why they shouldn't kick a sleeping dog.

Unfortunately because we had an emotional response we couldn't figure out how to end those wars so we ended up seeing our enemy face to face every day living as us like they're just normal people.

It snowballed from there, with people saying "hey I know a muslim who wouldn't bomb me. Maybe we should just be friends?"

At least in WW2 we sent the Japs to camps while we were bombing their homes. For their own safety of course.

They don't.

Globalists are using their media to goad retarded liberals into virtue signalling by defending people they know nothing about.

You're pretty cool. I wouldn't be able to eat balut though. My old boss would eat it.

>shitskins
>winning anything
They're cowards, all of them.

Suras from At-Tawba absent in that list, pure coincidence I'm sure.

9/11 turned Muslims into the new jews, the ones to blame for everything from wells drying up to acts of terrorism.

They became protected for the exact same reasons jews are protected from everything.

It started when GWB's administration made them public enemy number 1 and implied that the various wars on things had a religious quality.
Being the illogical contrarians they are, American liberals crowned Muslims worldwide as the new persecuted minority, completely ignoring the fact that the vast majority of muslims are less tolerant than American conservatives.
Leftists worldwide then followed suit, since they're even more unthinking and ignorant than American liberals, if you can believe it.

>(You) on the Jizya
Oh really now? You really think that is what the Jizya is?

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

Lefties love anything that right wing white people hate.

If right wingers talked about how awful Hitler is as much as they talked about Islam, lefties would start finding reasons to like Hitler.

I've noticed similar traits in Christian Arabs too. No doubt Islam is a big part of it, but there is something in the Arab genes and deep culture too that causes the same familar faults amongst all Arab people.

They are inbred farmers incapable of real warfare, they are only useful against us because the holohoax removed our natural defences and we let them in.

Jews will have no trouble making them obedient if the time comes.

In Sweden a muslim raped a 12 Year old girl and only got 28 Days of community service... They live a good life here

Also,

Pic related.

Notice how I used the word "Revived" In the sense that the British helped revive the sovereignty of this dynasty that had previously existed on this land.

This. I might lose my job because I told these Muslim's walking around praying they had to put their shoes on for hygiene issues in the building/museum I do security at and they escalated and are goi g to complain to the higher ups that run the place (all sjw women and cucks)

Al-Baghdadi clearly had connections to the US government prior to ISIS.

When searching for the answers of what is truly Islam you must always look to the Qu'ran, any hadiths that contradict it are invalid.

Sadly, due to culture getting involved in Islam over the years many sects have adopted these contradictions.

Even though I am not Shia, they have it the most down packed.

I spoke with a scholar only a few days ago to question him on his views and he wasnt able to logically argue why circumcision is practice by Muslims when the Qu'ran forbids it.

My best recommendation is to seriously read the Qu'ran first and once you have that, find a school of thought that best matches it. I have yet to find a school of thought that exists that doesn't contradict the Quran bar those who call themselves Al-Quraniyya

If you look into branches of Sunni Islam, such as hanafi, etc you will find they were based on shia teachings anyway.

If not for the Iranians and Iraqis preserving the Quran the religion would be lost forever.

How many are repeat offenders?

The Saudis have big fucking money. The younger more tech savvy saudi boys have decided to stick their sandy little fingers into the media. The media is paid to push the saudi agenda which is spreading Islam globally. The media does exactly that and young dumb SJW fucks are easily manipulated.

This is coupled with a few other things. For instance, the big money in acedemia is in virtue signalling and writing books about how morally superior it is to love all who aren't "normal" non-whites. That kind of controversy gets attention and is easy to get funding from someone cashed up who supports such causes.

Then there is big business globalist who want to more easily to business around the world.

Then there is zionist jews who want to destroy whites out of revenge for the holocaust they have had drummed into their little jewish heads.

Then there is the contributing factor of the popularization of american nigger culture among white youth in western culture.

And also, the 9/11 anti-war on terror conspiracy theory popularity that teaches young people that muslims did nothing wrong and were just attacked by "evil old white men".

And finally and this is most important, the average person is completely ignorant and lacking in knowledge about Islam entirely. They know nothing about the religion and just think it means you wear wacky outfits and have christmas and easter at different times of the year with different names.

Everything has just combined to be a big ball of antiwhite propaganda.

Is that genes, or the Islamic mentality being picked up on by the Christians?

Also, Middle eastern religion and culture has always been particularly brutal, look at Baal's cult or mesopotamia. I wouldn't be suprised if this trait shows up in their genes either.

You can't just cherry pick parts of the Qu'ran to prove your point.

I used to do the same, Islam is far to complex for that and if you really wanted to get rid of Islam like I did you should study it, I am warning you though, if you are truly invested in finding the truth you may become a muslim.

What's that got to do with anything?

Jews problem is now white people's problems
Expel Jews and Muslims

About 50% Because they who aren't repeating it are deported and the ones who are aren't...
It's considered racist just to say muslim if you're white in Sweden because it aint PC

It's a shit religion that produces shit people in general
It has to die

Okay, it just sounds like your a lil upset because some arabs raped your great great grandma