European Races

Hi all,

For those of you who aren't ironic shitposters (the 1%), I am curious to know what white supremacists think of the various classical European ethnic groups. A lot of groups fit under the blanket term "white", but these range from the Iberians in the west, the Celts in the northwest, the various Mediterranean ancestries, the Germans in the north/east, the Baltics in the northeast, and possibly the slavs. Some people even use an extremely broad definition of white that effectively means Indo-European.

Pure curiosity on my part... seems most of the white supremacists in North America are Celto-Germanic. Is a distinction made between all these various groups and are they all equally white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My definition. If you have brown hair/brown eyes you aint white

>Iberians
>Celts
>Mediterraneans
>Germans
>Baltics
>Slavs
>White

Slavs always ran shit in europe. the albion is perfidious, the dutch are cacks

We are a little Finland.

>divide and conquer

Fuck off faggot. Most inventions were created by Mediterraneans you dumb nordic nigger piece of shit.

Romans should have killed the nordics

>a leaf

I don't consider Italians Spanish Portuguese and Greeks to be white. I also subscribe to the idea that eastern Europeans and Russians are "rough copies of human beings".

>Is a distinction made between all these various groups and are they all equally white?

Equally "white" to me.

I'll never understand the bullshit infighting that happens with the various white supremacist / race realist groups on the internet. We can fight over who's the whitest after we've won.

>Not posting someone who beat the Romans

Germanic cultural enrichment was brutal tbqh

Nordfags need to be rounded up and put in cumcamps.

If they look enough like me that if I mated with one, our children could pass for the majority ethnicity in both our countries then they are white enough I suppose. Although if they are Muslim I hate them for cultural reasons.

Not really a white supremacist though. I also like asians.

Slav is the worst.

apparently that never happened.

Exactly. I might not breed with everybody classified as white, but you better believe I'll stand with them against the brown invasion as brothers.

Fucking divide and conquer fags need to get over it, while the Irish and Spaniard guy argue over who is more "white" a horde of Somalians will run up and kill them both. They draw no distinctions, white=enemy.

Look who's talking

Apologize to me

All but slavs/baltics have a place in the new whiteopia. Mediterraneans are the inventors, Celts/Anglos the leaders/ Germanics the warriors who keep us safe, while the slavs produce Dashcam videos of runaway tanks merging onto highways.

People like this guy are retarded; they want to divide whites like eye color and hair color. Yes, do that. Doom your race by renouncing your brothers. Meanwhile, niggers accept everybody who has the least quantity of nigger blood into their social groups.

> implying Estonians aren't slavs

>Germanics the warriors who keep us safe
Top kek.

We are not Slavs. We are from the same group as Finns.

Actually there is more genetic variance between genitcally distinct population clusters within the white 'race' than there is between whites and nigs

> Implying Finland is anything but blonde mongols

FUCK YOU ALL
>this guy is right
dont forget your origins and dont be mad your family history got muddied and you have brown eyes because of it. it happens. dont be jealous of the pure, encourage your children not to fuck mudpeople please.

Then we are blond Mongols.

>There is more difference between peoples of a same genetic background (Indo-European/Caucasoid) than people of different genetic background

Do you know how retarded that sounds?

Estonians and Finns are literally the Master Races of this earth.

Germanic
Celtic
Slavic
Greek (Also includes North Africans and Turks)
>Mediterranean
>a race

>Iberians
>Not Celtic

>Baltics
>White

You should differentiate between modern Mediterranean and Ancient. The ancient Greeks and Romans were largely fair haired and light eyed, unlike their modern mongrelized ancestors.

Thanks

Romans were not Germanics though and they dominated Germanic races.

germanic, celtic/gallic, slavic, latin, greek.

Those are the general white ethnicities. If your admixture is more than a quarter of something that is not these, you're really not white.

Hispanics who claim to be white with brown eyes, brown hair, and citizenship in a country with more than 25% nonwhite admixture, are not white, they're mixed.

galicians confirmed germanics, visigoth galicia when?

Why? Because they were technologically superior just like the British or French empire that doesn't make Italians superior.

The Ancient Egyptians or Sumerians would have easily been able to dominate Italy pre rome.

Go away Pedro

Genetic distances matter more.

>visigoth

Suebi you fucker

>latin
Stop.

what do the magyar fall under?

They were able to sustain technological superiority for CENTURIES though.

Average IQ of Italians is fairly high especially to the North of Italy.

A combination of IQ + Culture is what leads to greatness. The Roman culture was superior to any other culture in Europe at that time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugric_peoples

>They were able to sustain technological superiority for CENTURIES though.

i.e. Technological Superiority for a greater span of time than both the French and British empires. They were clearly doing something right. It wasn't until the spread of Christianity that they begin to slow down as their once successful culture was replaced with a completely foreign one.

>This is what Terroni's actually think
You lads are the biggest we wuzzers

I don't think it's one group is superior in all categories so much as the various groups have small advantages in different categories. For example, when it comes to female beauty, no group, on average, surpasses nordics. On the other hand, nordics have too much empathy.

You're so butthurt weak nordic

>Sardinians
>Celtic

C'mon lad, they're distinct.

Remove the Sicilians and Southern shit-skins and I guarantee you that goes up by at least 5 points.

Brittons were domesticated by Romans. You should say thank you to the Ancient Romans for giving you a head start technologically.

I'm of Roman ancestry and direct descendants of Roman senators and Vatican cardinals. My family hails from Sicily so would I be considered "white".

test

Hello le Reddit.

white usually just means part of the european people, not asiatic or african. when you go south. admixture starts to appear. You can fight endlessly where the threshold is supposed to be

The only competitors rome had were the sassinids where as Britain hadFrance,Spain,Turkey,Austria, Portugal ect

China had that for a longer time than Rome but that didn't help them out during the Opium wars

Show me proof that Italians are superior without we wuzzing
>10%
>Celtic
>He's doing it again

hey don't bully Esti

>The only competitors rome had were the sassinids where as Britain hadFrance,Spain,Turkey,Austria, Portugal ect

Not true. Rome's greatest enemy for over a century was Carthage of which they were able to successfully wipe out completely. Rome did not play games.

It is also very difficult to compare the enemies of the two eras as they were eons apart. To assume that Rome had no fierce enemies and competitors is ludicrous. They were not unbeatable and suffered several defeats but always managed to remain on top.

That's very inaccurate criteria

Yes but Rome wasn't the powerhouse which we was talking about before the Punic wars also after the 2nd Punic war most of Carthage just fell.

>To assume that Rome had no fierce enemies and competitors is ludicrous
When did I say that? I'm just saying that we had more and those that we did have were not that different from is in terms of military capability.

Prove to me that Italians are superior without we wuzzing

> Prove to me that Italians are superior without we wuzzing

Ah. Here lies the key of what I am trying to say. I never claimed that Italians are superior. I claimed the Romans were.

Remember what I said. Having a high IQ nation is not enough. You need the culture to back it up.

Culture + High IQ = Great Nation

The Romans had the most Superior Culture that brought out the best in them. Such a culture no longer exists. Italian culture is nothing and does not bring the best out of their people.

You need the Culture in addition to the high IQ. If IQ determined everything then Finland would have most of Europe by the balls by now as they have the highest average IQ but they do not.

remove the russians from estonia and IQ is ^^^