OFFICIAL HOLIDAY BOWL GAME THREAD

Washington State vs Michigan State
Mike Leach vs Mark Dantonio
Air Raid vs Pro Style

9pm FS1

Go State!

Why was Sparty upset about this again? Isn't Wazzu better than South Carolina?

Sparty was happy to get back to 9 wins falseflagging Michigan fans were the ones making a big deal out of it.

Reminder that LJ Scott has multiple DUIs

TOUCHDOWN, MICHIGAN STATE!!!

What a fucking catch

Haha, GO GREEN

Spartans just toying with these guys.

The weak should fear the strong.

Pac 12 shaping up to be the conference of limp-wristed pansies yet again.

Because Sparty and NW were the better teams but Michigan got the bid to the Outback bowl, which is better than the bowls those two are going to

Stanford laying a beating on Big12s #2 right now

>who are you even.... oh nm

>the big ten is about to be 3-0 in bowl games
>the SEC literally has lost every single bowl game they’ve been in

AHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHhhhaHahhahhahahahhahahahhahahahhaAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH

>absolute butt-pounding

Sorry pacfriends

Absolute route here we come lads

My nigga

Don't do that shit

Lot of khaki sales to consider...

Jesus Christ Lewerke I love the toughness but damn you gotta protect yourself

Terry with the truck shit son

>Terry rushes for 6 in a bowl game

The mad man

Terry pushed that light Pac-12 bitch aside. Payback.

LJ SCOTT

The absolute insanity of that man's athletic ability.

COME ON 50 BURGER

Marty! He fucking scored again Marty! Do you know what this means.....!

what round does he go if he goes to the NFL? i feel like he's got nothing to lose if he stays an extra year.

It means Coach D gets his 100th win Marty! GREAT SCOTT SHOW SOME EMOTION COACH

I hope he stays next year to develop his skills because I don't think he's NFL ready and our team next year with Scott at RB would be absolute mayhem

If he goes to the draft probably 3-4th round but I feel like he might stay after this year's success knowing that next year might be legendary with all of this developed young talent

How was the recruiting class? Ive been working so much I havent paid attention. I feel like with Lewerke having another year under his belt and the team being so young that we could be pretty special next season.

It's a team of freshmen and sophomores. Big10 is Spartan country in 2018.

Majorre recruiting in the defense for LB and DB there's a lot of optimism for the defense we finished like 27th or something in recruiting but Dantonio knows how to develop recruits

Also this, the team is young as fuck and they overperformed so the next two years will be incredibly entertaining to see how players develop. Especially Lewerke who looks like modern Tarkenton

Sounds promising. I feel like Ohio State is our main obstacle. Didnt Michigan get some super hyped up QB? Thought I heard something along those lines.

>77 underclassmen

I'm guessing coach d can turn the outback snub into a few more embarrassing years for coach khakis

Ole Miss QB transferred to Michigan, since he's a junior he'll need a special waiver from the NCAA to play without sitting out the 2018 season

"IT WILL NEVER BE OVER"

They did, but even if he can't play Peters will probably pan out, it's gonna be Ohio State, Sparty, and Michigan next year. I really don't see anyone else in the Big 10 being up there.

Confirmed to play senior year.

Lol MSU fans think their special for beating a Falk-less WSU team

Do you guys even know he didn't play?

>6 recruits from Columbus
>6 from the entire state of Michigan
Find it funny Michigan State always has a boatload more players from Columbus than Ohio State

Do you guys even know it wasn't close?
t. not even a MSU fan

Go Green, baby!

Go white my friendo

>LJ Scott confirmed returning for senior season
Uh oh boyos

>Got snubbed from the playoffs

>They did, but even if he can't play Peters will probably pan out, it's gonna be Ohio State, Sparty, and Penn State next year.

FTFY.
Michigan is not relevant. They haven't been since the end of the 90's, and they aren't now. They will NOT be competing for the B10 East crown. They'll be competing for yet another 3rd or 4th place finish.

>Lol MSU fans think their special for beating a Falk-less WSU team
>Do you guys even know he didn't play?

>gets BTFO
>thinks that if their overrated af QB had played, they may have won

>Didnt Michigan get some super hyped up QB?
Just like everything else about Michigan, it's not hype until it's tied to Michigan, and then it's overhyped. Ever heard of Shea Patterson? No? That's because he fucking sucks. Now he's gonna be Michigan's backup QB instead of Ole Miss's starter. September Heisman winners, 10 years and counting!

Big Ten titles since 2005
>Ohio State 5 (8 counting co-champions where they lost the tiebreaker)
>Penn State 3
>Wisconsin 3
>Michigan St 2(3 counting co-champions)
>Michigan and everyone else 0