cnn.com/2017/11/30/us/kate-steinle-murder-trial-verdict/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fine, if you insist

I never do, to be desu

O-okay...

What about the CFL?

idk

Stop watching meme leagues.

We have the hero we deserve now, you second rate has been. We be watchin' now.

Has there ever been a more dramatic improvement for any team than going from Kaepernig to Garoppolo?
What did we do to deserve this gift, 49ers bros?

>deserve

Your entire fan base was cheering Colin when he was the biggest swag-fag in professional sports.
Your ownership is pure fucking trash and moved the team to one of the worst stadiums in the world.

You don't deserve shit.

I did. RIP in peace.

not fall for the black lives matter garbage and kick kaep off the team.
SF is really a bunch of based rich white tech bros and poos.
They really dont care about the sjw stuff

I've always wondered, isn't it a pain in the ass for him to put on a helmet? Well not anymore obviously, but when he was playing.

Nah

mfw...naw.

did he even have that hair when he had a contract?

?, europe , stop trying to make people futbol , what is catatumbo and kifuka fighting about , to The Divine Infinite Unity , The Difinity , The Delta-Difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

yes. going from smeth/gabbert/hoyer/beathard to garoppolo.

adding meme to something doesn't make it a meme.
CFL>National Shit League

>colored lighting highlighed in search bar

lol
cnn.com/2017/11/30/us/kate-steinle-murder-trial-verdict/index.html

NFL is banking on getting their "fan base" back for the playoffs during the annual drought of football after college bowl season.

Why? Because some retard who conveniently grew an afro when he started to care about black people took a knee during the anthem? The sole purpose of which is to honor veterans and soldiers serving overseas? The same guy that opted out of his contract? And wore pig socks? And who by the way, sucks?

if I do how will I know what products I want to buy?

I will when Brady reti-

>Garoppolo is tearing it up

No maybe I'll keep watching.

Already did. Dont miss it much if any. Let me know when the current crop of thugs and illiterate morons is gone and they get some decent people.

I hear and obey, black Bob Ross

How many owls has Jimmy G gone to? Like fuck kap but that's just a retarded post

i will watch if johnny football plays

could be awesome

>I want my sports to be safe and nice and gay

No

jimmy g has 2 rings bruh

That’s because liberal policies made SF a sanctuary city. Of course there are liberal wack jobs here, but it’s slowly declining because the city is too expensive for liberals to afford

So you are actually PROUD to enjoy watching barbaric monkeys prance around while they arent beating their spouses or doing drugs or shooting people between games.

>all the rich SJW girls spending daddys money to work "internships" (fuck dad's college buddy) are making SF conservative
I visited my friend there a few times and everyone there is the most boring, predictable, and trite brainlet

let's run with your 9th grade "BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS LOL" presupposition: you still can't appreciate the athleticism and skill of the NFL? do you nasally whine about how "these animals are so dumb" when watching a nature documentary?
>hmm wow that's impressive seeing that jaguar leap 15 feet across a canyonbut uhh that animal isn't as smart as the specific genetic group of Western Europeans that I identify with :^)

The stadium is soulless but it's actually a great building from a purely "amenity perspective"

Candlestick was a dated garbage fire but they would have been in the millions to restore it. Way too much history there. It'd be like tearing down lambeau field...

You said it, not me. Shows what was on your mind.

2/10 damage control, take a lap buddy you got BTFO the fuck out. how much of a pleb do you have to be to not appreciate the tactics and skill of the NFL? seriously are you legitimately low-IQ

>you still can't appreciate the athleticism and skill of the NFL?

love the sportsmanship

take this circlejerk back to Sup Forums. Jesus, only you retards would whine about someone protesting police brutality.

yeah. police need to be limp wristed and sweet while they take the worst among us off the streets.

>only you retards would whine about police brutality.
you're fucking right

I'm at awe at the grace and maturity of these "professional" athletes

I can't see why anyone wouldn't enjoy spending 4 hours on a weekend admiring the performance of athletes that take the outcomes of games seriously

tfw you realize you've simply been watching an inhuman felon containment experiment

So do you hate all contact sports just as much, or only the ones with black players?

"student athletes" according to the NCAA

Hopefully once Sweden's influence spreads to whichever Scandinavian place you live, you'll come around.

>"student athletes" according to the NCAA
why for we gots to go to class an shieeeet?

the most embarrassing but also amusing week of nfl

every week

>"student athletes" according to the NCAA
>student
lol

lol. omg.

I like the professional athletes in the NFL have such a high regard for sportsmanship

Knee assassin. Nice sportsmanship.

>black experience
>D+
>Civil RIghts
>F
>black nationalism
I'm dead

KISWAHILI I
>D

>WE

>seriously are you legitimately low-IQ

>the tactics and skill of the NFL

try being political at your job and see how people like it

>before i hand you these fries i would like to talk about police brutality

Did that retard die?

>bills fans
fucking subhumans

this dude really went from hero to zero

le chupo toda la pija

So glad that butthole afro looking pile of shit has been forgotten in SF. The team has a real qb now.