What do finns think of finnswedes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gqJdLk_h5zk
youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps
saunalahti.fi/~eiry/eiry005.html#osa1417
youtube.com/watch?v=0M2Mtpqfdho
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>finnswedes
you mean the people in finland that speak swedish, and because of whom you need to write stuff in both languages?
hate it.

What are you doing in northern Serbia, Pekka?

Shouldn't you know with that flag?

We see them as a farce, at least in the present day.

speak in swedish

Why do you hate each other.

What if you would just love each others? Wouldn't you be stronger working together?

What if the Finns were in charge of building the death camps and the swedes were in charge of capturing the Russian children to put in them.

i'm ålandish

A... What? Were you trying to offend me there? That was a very weak attempt, user. Barely coherent.

we love finns

>oh, you are dating a fennoswede? he must be loaded with cash. good for you.
>we must put past aside and work together as one. they are finnish too after all
>räää, finland is for finns throw those faggots back to sweden
>räää, opression!!
>räää, mandatory swedish education!!

i got your fuckin back croatia

More like

>Oh, so your name is Johan Savolainen and you are a ""Finland-Swede""" and use exclusively Swedish whenever possible? That's pretty pathetic

Oh, sorry to say but you're the most disliked out of fennoswedes. People think you have too many privileges compared to the mainlanders.

Fennosw*De genocide when?

Åland should just fuck off and go independent. We don't need that RKP voting block for anything.

I have a better idea.
>stop mandatory sw*Dish in schools
>remove the status of sw*Dish as an official language
>outlaw speaking sw*Dish
>genocide/deport all sw*Des and fennosw*Des
>repopulate Ahvenanmaa with FINNs

privileges?

>People think you have too many privileges compared to the mainlanders.

Literally SJW tier

åland is originally swedish though. go take back karelia if you want lebensraum

>giving sw*Den more clay
yeah no

SJWs support privileges for women and the handicapped though. Ålandic "men" don't have to serve in the army and that's exactly the sort of thing SJWs love.

nothing

ål*Ndic """""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""

Everyone hates Sweden.
Except maybe Norway.

Ålanders even speak rikssvenska (standard Swedish), mainland finland-Swedes speak moomin Swedish that sounds exactly like the Swedish actual finns speak when they immigrate to Sweden and learn it.

Rikssvenska honestly, not even memeing sounds gay. Do normal swedes notice the gayness of their own language?

fu muhammed. I hate the eternal dane, he always tries to create conflict between Swedes and finns + Norwegians. Fuck your divide and conquer tactics.

exactly. ål*Nders need to be genocided.

wtf i love denmark now

t. sw*De
everyone hates you """""""""""""""guys"""""""""""""""

Swedes are simply arrogant and rude. Only retards dont hate Sw*des

>Finns with inferiority complex

No, it depends on who speaks it. Its not about the dialect itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=gqJdLk_h5zk

Guy at 1:30 sounds masculine to us, guy at 0:20 - 0:40 sounds feminine to us (he's a homo).

>Russian children
>Not Jews, Somalians, Arab and Paki Children
user, I...

Yes, that's a good description of Finland-Swedes. They're convinced that speaking Finnish like their ancestors is a bad thing.

fuck sw*Den 2bh

Maybe in the past, but now that Finland is a better country there is nothing to feel inferior about 2bh

Because swedes are annoying as shit. We have a superiority complex and tgink our neighbours are jealous of us. Nd we think just because we take in 100 000 mohammedians were better then the rest. Swedish males are beta asf nd swedish women have a princess complex and wear to much makeup. Sweden is beautiful but swedish people arnt.

t. Swede from Skåne

WHY IS MAD SWEDISH MAN????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HE HAS NO GF TO BE FUCKED BY MEHMET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't hate swedes I hate fennoswedes

> t. Eternal Dane
WE WILL BURN YOU SNOPPHANE

>Muhammed calling a Dane muhammed
You can't fool anyone here, Muhammed.

I don't hate Swedes or Fennoswedes because there is no reason to.

I'm half fennoswede. There are good and there are bad ones. Bad ones never want to integrate nor learn finnish to any degree. You mostly find those near Vaasa, Åland or richie rich parts near Helsinki.

>wtf i love denmark now

i'm trying to learn finnish but it's super hard, do you have any guides for it?

>this fucking easy to make Finns assmad

I thought it was just a meme

git gud

> t. Youssuf "100 % Dane" Poulsen
You can't fool me. Your tricks dont work here anymore.

Come home Swedish man. All finland-Swedes who learn rikssvenska are welcome. Moomin speakers not allowed.

>richie rich parts near Helsinki.

No. You can't function in society if you don't speak Finnish.

No u

>stockholmare
>vikingar

You got it wrong. We are not Swedes, it's the other way around we are Finns who happen to speak Swedish.

>vad är birka

Like you learn any language. If you live here you probably have a grab of our vocabulary. Start with grammar because it's the hardest part.

Stockholm och mälardalsområdet är svearnas vagga. Svearna är folket som gett namn åt landet Sverige och som underkuvat gutarna, samerna, skåningarna, götarna och assimilerat in dessa i svenskheten.

Svearna, dvs upplänningar, är nordens Chads.
Then you should just abandon our language and culture, and assimilate into the finnish khaganate.

why is australia at two places at once in that map

>Colombian education

My ex worked as an au pair in Sipoo and the family was the most obnoxious people ever. They refused to speak any Finnish.

What is Swedish culture?

I live in Sipoo and Fennoswedes are ok in my opinion.

Doesn't mean they don't use it at work

Culture = Everything man made (aka thats not from nature) and its not only objects such as food, shoes or tables but also attitudes, language, mentality, values etc.

Swedish culture is a pretty typical northern european lutheran culture that has become a bit to liberal for its own good.

No need to go to army, demilitarized zone, guaranteed one spot at the parliament, autonomy etc.

The privileges are real, that's the difference.

You're probably a cuck like that Vantaa kid

Nah, I just don't have a inferiority complex like you.

Well like I said half my family are Fennoswedes so I know a lot of them. Most of them are great people but for whatever reason some of them see us Finns as second class citizens.

Clearly you do, assuming you're not a Finland-Swede false flagging as a Finnish cuck.
Finland-Swedes belong in the books of history.

Lots of finns, as seen among attitudes here especially, likewise see finland swedes as subhumans. So it goes both ways.

They're not seen as second class citizens. They're seen as leechy and artogant upper class ones. The mocking term for them is bättre folk.

It's you who bitches and cries about them on Sup Forums 24/7.

Why do you see them that way? Do you feel inferior or what?

>upper class

Only by some hicks in Savo. Actual Finland-Swedes you might meet in real life are middle class or fishermen.

Where do you live? Did you go to an all Swedish speaking school?

I only dislike them slightly more than normal finns, I was just telling what the reason is for most.

There's Finland-Swedes on Sup Forums and Sup Forums who hate Finns much more than I hate Finland-Swedes.
I only think they should stop the childish roleplay.

This.
This whole site is full of retards who don't represent reality.

I don't see you that way. Swedes are seen as silly girly people by us.

Arrogant subhumans.

Well they do have some fancy names I must admit.. finnish house of nobility have lots and lots of fancy sounding Swedish names such as Jägerhorn af Spurila or Hästesko af Målagård.

95% of these families are extinct

Noble names still exist though. Especially the finnish translated ones.

lmao if a finn does something else than constantly kiss your ass then it's "inferiority complex" in your mind

well there is only one ethnic group on these boards who constantly, day after day, keep on making anti-Swedish hate threads on these boards.

Guess which ethnic group that is.. it starts with f and ends with inns.

The amount of anti-swedish hatred and shit you see posted by finns online (on all of the internet) is mindblowing.

Anti-Swedish threads? You mean this shit Kinda doubt that's serious.

Here's also some real life opinions, straight out of a Swede's mouth.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajtW-DrV-ps

5/5 would cringe again

I had a classmate in high school who was Finland-Swede(by heritage) and was a literal faggot.

He was only made fun of behind his back for being a faggot. Nobody cared about his Finland-Swedish heritage or associated it with his homosexuality.

Both are subhuman.

This

> those stereotypical forest finn faces

my sides

does ceylanon even exist?

>mainland finland-Swedes speak moomin Swedish
Do Swedes understand moomin Swedish?

Every time I opened my mouth in Sweden last time I got that blank fluoride-stare. I spoke moomin ''Swedish''. I used English for the rest of the trip, Swedes had no problem understanding that. For clarification I'm a fennoswede.

Skåne should be independent, or at least skånska should be labeled as a separate language from sw*dish.
JUST LIKE MEÄNKIELI YOU DIRTY SW*DISH IMPERIALISTS!

Meänkieli and finnish are mutually understandable. Calling it a language is a joke.

Sitähän mä impliseerasin.

>This whole site is full of retards who don't represent reality.
It all comes down to this, so don't take any of this seriously. Anyway, Swedish language should be stamped out of Finland except for diplomatic things

Fennoswedes are like smart gypsies who get into universities and colleges much easier than Finns because of Swedish status as an official language. They also won't take any refugees into their own areas of residence but force that shit into Finnish neighborhoods... They force the whole nation to study their language which has no use in most of Finland.

saunalahti.fi/~eiry/eiry005.html#osa1417

Yes we do. But it sounds silly to us. There are some words and phrases that differ but nothing major.

youtube.com/watch?v=0M2Mtpqfdho