Give me one reason he still won't win MVP

youtube.com/watch?v=COnjvS4tLmU&t=73s

you must have an ACL

>hasn't played for 2 weeks

that's like 2 months in NFL time. Who is this guy again?

Watching that really made me miss this man, especially after Foles' performance against the Raiders.

The Eagles are 2-0 with Foles

system babby

He was quite simply in Foles way

>a guy who literally got caught cheating not even 2 years ago going to win mvp
kekaroo
if gurley werent on the west coast he may have had a chance to steal it

Gurley would be unanimous MVP if he played for a team with any fans

I miss him already.

I cant

He
is
not
TomBrady

if tom brady couldnt win MVP missing 4 games last year, carson wentz cant either

>Wentz ded
>uhhhhhhhhhhhh let's give it to Antonio brown!
>Brown ded
>uhhhhhhhhh Gurley?

he doesn't actually have a chance. Give it to Brady or Wilson. I don't know how the voters can justify 'Brady fatigue' after letting Peyton get it four goddamn times as a consolation prize. Gurley shouldn't magically be leading just because the other memes died.

Who is that?

Because he didn't play the whole season. That's it. That's enough to take him out of contention. Sorry if that displeases you.

Yeah and Foles went 1 for 14 on third downs last game. Plus it's so blatantly obvious that the team's spirit is completely broken. Wentz won't win but he'll probably get a vote or two.

Because he got exposed as an injury prone bust who fails his team when it matters most

Brady didn't lead the league in TDs

doesnt matter

you cant miss time and win mvp, ask tom

But Montana missed 3 games and won it, your argument is flawed because Brady's numbers were nowhere near Matt Ryan's

Can't wait for fags to be wrong about this team. Still a top defense with home field advantage and an underdog now. Not saying they're winning the Owl but nobody in the NFL will just roll over them.

Because pic related is the hero the Eagles need

He's complete shit and I'm an Eagles fan. Fuck the BEWD meme.

The guy who still leads the league in passing TDs.

Brady still got the 2nd most votes, with 10, and that's exactly how many touchdowns the guy who won had more than him.

I miss him, anons.

This

>Foles shits the bed against the Raiders

Yeah... no

Ha.

Nice digits. However
>Carson Vick
What an appropriate title. Just as big,if not bigger meme than Vick was. Now that his knee exploded he'll go the way of Vick too.

Holy shit Odell is like a 9 year old

>Just as big,if not bigger meme than Vick was
Wrong
>Now that his knee exploded he'll go the way of Vick too
That doesn't make any sense

With an arm like Vick.

What an arm it is. Checked.

People who deny that he's elite are delusional

This.

Oh no, a fuck it I'm going deep in garbage time chuck was picked off, and that was still only his worse interception all year.
W E W
E
W

Whoopsie!

>had at least 1 passing TD in every game
>never had more than 1 interception thrown in a game
Better disqualify him for having less interceptions than the other 2 candidates, though.
That Intz nickname by Cowboys fans has really aged poorly. One of many.

not an Iggles fan but i find it funny how people are calling him RG3 2.0 because her tore his ACL lmao the thing is Shanahan used a simplistic offense his rookie year and then his second year Shanahan knew that RG3's meme offense wasn't going to work year-to-year and then RG3 got exposed because he couldn't run an NFL offense. also RG3 is a stupid nigger

The One Man Band has it on lockdown.

>and Brady's pass is... it's been picked off... Brady just threw his second interception

>manlet qb
>winning mvp

loving every laugh desu

>double digit interceptions
>3 games with multiple interceptions, at that
>that Rams game
>only passes for 93 yards in the most important game of the season
Horrid.

The Pro Football Focus cabal

He quit on his team

>emblyign