About Metal Music

Now I know there's this old fashioned notion that Metal is degenerate. However what Sup Forums seems to forget is that metal is one of the last few genres of music exclusively controlled by white males.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not talking about 90's industrial Norwegian edgelord metal, I'm talking about bands in the 70's and 80's that sing about masculinity and getting women.
Besides metal has produced some based as fuck musicians like Dave Mustaine
So Sup Forums, time to start embracing your own race's music

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf7lNGsi9iE
youtube.com/watch?v=pgWVjSZGMos
youtube.com/watch?v=_EVKy35L7MM
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmm7VGxxRZs
youtube.com/watch?v=1XHcPYorSJw
youtu.be/TiU9fiSS704
youtube.com/watch?v=q-wiHqEgq8o
youtube.com/watch?v=DSaSw3dH5Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=NbLMrce7OJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bld_-7gzJ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=EwGjVsCSOsU
youtube.com/watch?v=vAYJjSOi4D4
youtube.com/watch?v=drN3y0s4GME
youtube.com/watch?v=R_cg4ASv4D0
youtube.com/watch?v=FHHJF2cUwyY
youtube.com/watch?v=u8oYeo3o0zI
youtube.com/watch?v=WEQnzs8wl6E
youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk
youtube.com/watch?v=bt-RoSzsEKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>time to start embracing your own race's music

i never stopped

literally just listened to enter sandman within an hour ago.

I love my metal

>I'm talking about bands in the 70's and 80's that sing about masculinity and getting women

How is this different from rappers talking about fucking bitches and how hard they are

>>Is X degeneracy?

Anyone writing about genres of music being harmful to the white race is most likely shitposting and you're retarded for letting it have any effect on you. Kill yourself, retard.

Metal is for children.

Metal is based.

Super complex riffs, chords, progressions, tempo changes, etc. Good metal can be compared with classical music as far as composition. not totally run by media Jews because it's not mainstream or lucrative enough. Can even be openly racist at times (ex. Phil Anselmo).

Phil Anselmo is openly shit-for-brains. Could you have possibly come up with a worse example?

Because metal bands don't sing about killing cops and going to jail for murdering their neighbors over cocaine

to mention a lot of good stuff like Metallica is written about classic literature. Hemingway, Lovecraft, Trumbo, etc.

they very much do.
Varg vikernes literally killed his neighbor.

Wrong:
youtube.com/watch?v=LH8gUhDd6WE

Another difference is Metal bands don't whine about "muh oppression" and "muh systematic racism"

I love me some 80s Metallica. I don't like the direction metal is headed though, alot of it is too over the top for me.

Metal is anti Christian music. Most of these fucks would love for Isis to take over and look at where anti Christian metal is popular Germany and Sweden and look at who is taking over, it's muzzies.

>muh systematic racism

youtube.com/watch?v=Hf7lNGsi9iE

One particular case in an ocean of the opposite

youtube.com/watch?v=pgWVjSZGMos

Here's a Napalm Death song about how racism is bad

>song titled "cop killer"
>literally an all black band

Literally killed the bandmate that had sent him death threats. That was what Euronymous always used to do when he wanted someone of Mayhem he disliked to escape from the band. Too bad Varg took it seriously and had the balls to kill him first.

>Moving the goalpost

It's a metal band writing about killing cops. You said that metal bands don't do this. I proved you wrong.

I'm talking about 70's and 80's metal bands. Machine head and pretty much every other modern metal band are degenerate cucks

I listen to melody driven hard rock music

I said 70's and 80's metal bands with white males. You proved nothing wrong

metal used to be about defying social norms and breaking away from societal pressures. metalheads are todays hippies. they're no different than the liberals, celebrities, and other talking heads crying racism and oppression to muslims and blacks. the phil anselmo thing was completely ridiculous because of literally every fucking twat that ever played in a metal band giving their opinion about how racist he is and how compassionate they are. i love metal but fuck metalheads. they're no different than the average jew-cucked liberals we see hear from every day of our lives.

Being controlled by white males doesn't mean a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=_EVKy35L7MM

I agree somewhat, kids and young adults nowadays who call themselves "metalheads" are degenerate cucks. But most of the actual music is coming from non-degenerates

>90's industrial Norwegian edgelord metal

i'm assuming you're speaking of black metal. i would assume people on this board would sympathize with the second wave of black metal because of the nationalist motivation behind the music and acts but then again it basically came down to a bunch of edgy teens setting shit on fire

Yeah alright buddy, you're moving the goalpost. Also, you only listen to dad metal clearly so you can see why I would be confused.

>he thinks body count is a metal band

Kek

>He doesnt like NSBM

Kek.

Okay, sorry, I'll post a TRVE metal band

youtube.com/watch?v=Lmm7VGxxRZs

I wasn't moving the goalpost, I clearly outlined it in my original post

even metalheads don't dare defy the social laws set by jews and liberals. the fear and paranoia of being labeled racist, sexist, homophobe, xenophobe, etc. is more ingrained than you think. metalheads are completely degenerate. especially the bigger bands. go read blabbermouth or the metal archives forums. metalheads are cucks. the bigger bands always side with the left and the jews.

Cool. Anarchism is rooted in a lot of metal music, anarchists tend to not like cops.

But most black metal/edge-lord bands discuss mythology and euro-centric history in their music.

Hell I don't listen to metal anymore, but don't knock it.

>Because metal bands don't sing about killing cops and going to jail for murdering their neighbors over cocaine

This is your post

>Used to be hardcore metal head
>So edgy I used to hang out with the Nazi recruiters at concerts

I'm currently listening to Thousand Foot Krutch, where did it all go so wrong Sup Forums...

I can't get into anything past early 90s thrash. I'm more into 80s rock and new wave, but some thrash metal songs are worth a listen. After that I don't know what happened. it became a freakshow and started sounding more and more like guttural rap with guitar playing - mostly just one big indistinguishable clusterfuck of noise.

Listened to kill em all and ride the lightning two days ago

Isn't the singer of Pantera a nat soc?

Dr. Feelgood is about a coke dealer.

youtube.com/watch?v=1XHcPYorSJw

Metal is only good if it's based

Opeth and Elvenking hopefully remain based

Metal is stale.

>not liking the better album/band.

Disgusting.

Not anymore cuz pantara is no longer a band but he fronts his other projects called down phill a and the illegals as well as supper texeat hippy colider

Been listening to tankard for years.
I like em

youtu.be/TiU9fiSS704

I listen to ashes of the wake album almost every week going to work.

Lamb of God is based.

I love blasting it at a stop light with niggers listening to nigger music in the car beside me.

The "tuff guy" metal visage that band took was the worse decision they made. I understand why they did it, though. I just wish they produced more hair/thrash shit like:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-wiHqEgq8o

My spelling is 9/11

I only like about 50 or so metal bands.

>enter sandman
You mean the shittiest song from their softer, cleaner sellout album?

I was just going to post how the dude in Pantera hates niggers.
He had a speech that said "oh stop black on black crime? so that means continue black on white crime, ok" kind of speech. He ended a reunion show yelling "white power" until youtube went off the rails with hate for him. He later said, "it was a white wine reference"

>metal is one of the last few genres of music exclusively controlled by white males

there are a shitton of beaners and SEAzns that listen to and make metal. In the west though it is pretty aryan

>Sup Forums seems to forget is that metal is one of the last few genres of music exclusively controlled by white males.
that was never the point, same with punk. metal and punk was literally about inclusion.

Some old school kickass metal from India. Kryptos \m/

youtube.com/watch?v=DSaSw3dH5Y8

Wrong. Metal is ANTI JEWISH RELIGIONS.
JUDAISM = CHRISTIANITY = ISLAM = KIKE CANCER

>Not based dirty ass riffs like Damage Inc.

youtube.com/watch?v=NbLMrce7OJI

>mfw 3:14

what about SOAD?

you might be on to something

its headed in a million different directions, theres so many sub genres that you can find something to suit your tastes guaranteed, just gotta be willing to look

Yeah, but there is something about the music that turns blacks off. It's not as much of a repellant as classical, but it is pretty strong. Hispanics, Asians, and even secular Arabs get into metal as well. It's hardly a white man's thing only.

LoG is a band that I never get tired of

Music isn't really race exclusive, blacks have borrowed from white music before just like whites have from black music culture. Related:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bld_-7gzJ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=EwGjVsCSOsU

I think racially integrated music sounds pretty good. It should stop at the music though.

Who's a better drummer than Gar "Heroin" Samuelson?

Are you retarded?

> Stryper doesn't exist.
youtube.com/watch?v=vAYJjSOi4D4

>afraid of being labeled sexist

youtube.com/watch?v=drN3y0s4GME

2nd wave black metal was pretty fucken redpilled.
Folk metal gets a pass cause of its emphasis on pre christian european culture and traditions

More Kryptos youtube.com/watch?v=R_cg4ASv4D0

I don't think you have the most solid grasp on what metal is, grandpa.

>metallica
>metal

youtube.com/watch?v=FHHJF2cUwyY

PRAISE KEK

the best metal is degenerate as fuck desu

>Yeah, but there is something about the music that turns blacks off

Except in Botswana youtube.com/watch?v=u8oYeo3o0zI

What do you count them as? Funk? Rap?

There aren't any 70's or 80's metal bands that are currently putting out good, new, material. The notion that it's "still controlled by the white man" doesn't hold much weight if they aren't currently worthwhile.

mainstream kikery

It depends, while metal is pretty awesome a lot of metal artists and especially the fans of these artists are just plain shit and degenerate.

Metallica are hard rock. Not metal.

There are exceptions.

Living Colour was pretty good too, if you count them as metal.

It's fucking weird but I am in a car with some buds rn. They are playing negro music and it sounds like shit when I use to listen to it often.

Been listening to more metal lately too.

Sup Forums is one he'll of a drug

why even live

youtube.com/watch?v=WEQnzs8wl6E

Journey and Led Zep are hard rock. Metallica is something substantially different. Thrash metal.

Who /power Metal/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk

also this

there's a black dude in Blasphemy

He was a killer, but Menza was better

May they both rust in peace

no LED ZEPPELIN is more like.. PURE FAGGOTRY

So basically they make money and have a fanbase over 500 so they can't play metal. Gotcha.

is lamb of god Sup Forums approved?

Tosin Abasi guitarist of Animals as leaders. This nigger is a talented musician. But the music sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=bt-RoSzsEKA

didn't Menza die recently while playing a show? Like he literally drummed himself to death

Yuz steelin tha blak manz culturz whit boi

>Getting women
Glam/hair metal isnt metal, fagtron. Wearing spandex with more makeup than your mother is degenerate to the max.
Real metal is about aggression/depression, war, death, etc, pretty much the opposite of the hippie/liberal movement.

Metal is historically and still to this day White and working class.

\m/
Just Showin off
my new axe