How fast is your internet speed?

How fast is your internet speed?

Mine is fiber optic, 75mpbs for $10 dollars a month. I am using a wifi, that's why it shows only 65mbps. Download speed is 8.3mb.

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/jp5aa3/why-romanias-internet-is-so-much-faster-than-americas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i like this bate

30 download
5 upload

$100 a month for 100mbps

60mbps, ~$47/month.

pretty good, i'm quite happy with it!

Thank you, Poland-san.

Ok, but do you actually get 100mbps? Can you make a screenshot?

Australian. Part of the 95 odd percent of people who aren't able to get a modern standard connection.

Fuck. How much do you pay a month?

>winslurp
>visual studio

unironically 10 dollars (40 lei)

I've always wondered why is the internet so slow in Australia? Is there a particular reason? Is it just the geographical location?

50mbps
$7

500/500
65 euros
upload is a bit wonky on this browser normaly its around 600/650 mbps

Fuck me. Why isn't Romania a tech superpower already?

100/10 for ~$13

Fiber 1000/1000

Around 1200kr (~120 euros)

I was actually feeling proud of my internet speed before i saw your post and the Romanian one. Now i feel like shit.

yeah I know my uni is a bunch of jews and they're forcing VS down my throat, at least the license is free
I'm dual booting with debian

we'll both be in 10 years ;)

How can FUCK is that possible? I thought Bulgaria had one of the best internet speeds in Europe.. Even Hungary is beating us now.. At least we're still better than the Greeks.

On wifi I get like 50. I'm not home right now.

There is 1000/200 for the same price but only available in 10k+ towns
>tfw rural and suburban retard

Mine is 500/500.

That's extremely expensive. I get 500/500 for $80

10/2.5 mbps up for $20usd a month
Fuck me

160 megas for $50

Its ok I guess

Its faster them my write speed

Romania gets 800mbps for 10 dollars.

Why is it so cheap there?

By the way I pay 30 euro for internet, mobile (unlimited calls in eu us and China unlimited G4), TV 100 programs and HBO and electricity.

Because Romania is a technology guru.

at home 20mega/1mega for 24€/month
on mobile, I don't know the speed (lte) but I have 9GB, 400 calls and 400 SMS for 7,5€

I just checked my ISP's offers, for 50 dollars a month i can have 1000mbps.

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/jp5aa3/why-romanias-internet-is-so-much-faster-than-americas

this (((VICE))) article sums it up surprisingly well
also, although fast ass internet is obscenely cheap and easily accesible, I'm pretty sure that there are fewer people using it than in the west so there's less to cover

20mbps for 24 euro/month!? Are you serious? I have 75mbps for 10 dollars, and it's fiber optic. For 25 euros i can probably have 200+ mbps.

What do you mean fewer people using it? And what do you mean ''The West''? Romania is a European country, isn't it? The West is another term for Europe, unless you mean the Western bloc from Cold War, which ended 30 years ago. That word really pisses me off.

it really depends on how they advertise it.
people often confuse Megabits with MegaBytes
200 Mbps = 25 MBps

well, yeah, that's what I meant
anglos + western / northern europe
I agree with you that it's a dumb term but it's standard around here and I'm kinda using it compulsively lol

on paper it says 20Mbps but in fact is circa 10mbps

I can't believe you pay 25 euro for 20mbps. Unless like Portugal-san said, it's not actually mbps but MBps. What is your download speed in MBs? How fast do you download a 1GB movie? Also, do you live in an urban city, or some rural province?

It's standard only because people keep perpetuating it. You should stop doing that, and focus on building a robot army.

Could go for 1000 mbps but for now this is good!
>8 €

1250-1350kbps D
120-125kbps U
it's quite shit

KBps