Redpill me on Polyamory. A friend of mine fell for the meme and I want to redpill her before it's too late

Redpill me on Polyamory. A friend of mine fell for the meme and I want to redpill her before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royptb/367/1589/657.full.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Moiseev
youtube.com/watch?v=-1dYw5e1u1w
youtube.com/watch?v=WU6w5TCHIVI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

""""""""""friend""""""""""

OP, this is the chance of a lifetime. We're talking about a live in unicorn. If you blow this, you deserve to have your faggot dick fall off.

So you're saying "get her to let me in to her little cuckfest and redpill her into monogamy among other redpills and get a qt wife out of it?"

The hells that supposed to mean?

If you are a man who is not spreading his seed as far and wide as possible, you are a cuck.

Do you think that knowing someone into that automatically wants to fuck their friends? You're retarded. Do you think every straight woman wants to fuck you because you're a man?

I've done it. It's hard but it's doable. I ended up loving the new chick more than the old one though, caused cracks in the relationship, managed to recover old chick though. Was a fun experience but personally I'll stick to casually fucking people with my chick till we find a keeper.

But isn't that exactly what cuckoldry is and why Sup Forums considers is such a deadly sin?

One man, One woman.
It is a vision I've seen from above and what my Scandinavian Ancestors practiced for many generations.

I'd sure like to.

One relationship is hard enough, two is just asking for trouble.

>female
>friend
Pick one

This desu

"Polyamory" is made up bullshit. Polygamy is a valid form of marriage.

Because it leads to conflict and the destruction of civilization.

It's just another way of saying ''I'd like to hedge my bets that my relationship with X won't work out so I'll have Y on standby.''

Not for White men. Our race is so beautiful because few men survived our winters and they could only support one wife, so ugly women all died.

women have all the sexual power nowdays, it's going to be more common. With no shame attached to it, they realize they get more power by having a harem.
I love the people that fall for the meme though, dumb kids, the lot of them "limiting yourself to one man is selfish and repressive dude" "Free yourself from society" "don't like the 'man' tell you what to do, oh by the way pot smoking isn't bad for you" "thats just something old white men tell you, not your micro aggressions I'm also poly okay?"

not a cuck. just a dead end in the gene pool.

I'm into cuckesque poly relationship with female led leaning and we are together for almost 3 years and it seems like there are no problems or trust issues. Relationship are loving and devoted. I know 9 poly couples and 3 cuck one in my university's department - same stable normal people with really really right political leanings.10 days ago 20yo Norwegian poly couple crushed at our place and those guys are very active in the nationalist scene. I'd argue that there is nothing wrong with free love and open sexuality. Most people would call it degenerate.

It's bad, relationships are like a russian roulette getting another person in the relationship is like going at it two times with one extra bullet.

In theory. When women are sexually liberated, harems form, because they would rather share the top man than be faithful to one "lesser" man.

Don't waste your breath on stupid women. They'll never get it, which is why they do it in the first place.

> cuckesque poly relationship with female led leaning
could you be a little more concrete? Do you mean she mostly desides who you get to sleep with, and she sleeps wiith more other dudes than you sleep with other women? Your phrasing is a little opaque. Also do you two do threesomes or just fuck on the side.
Here is the man reason I would consider it degenerate. Where are your kids? If you aren't having and raising kids you are just a dead-end making space for the barbarians that are at the gates again.

>could you be a little more concrete? Do you mean she mostly desides who you get to sleep with, and she sleeps wiith more other dudes than you sleep with other women?
Yes to both of those, although we are always converse and keep it with a talk. We have a big house and once we have kids we would manage it in the guest house, while they sleep, if we feel like it.
We mostly do MMF threesomes, but MFF, MMFF, MFFF is not a rare happening.

You're setting yourself up for failure Icarus the closer to the sun you fly.

>and once we have kids we would manage it in the guest house, while they sleep, if we feel like it.
>We mostly do MMF threesomes,
Get used to the "my wife's son" vlad

The Russians that can afford internet are the most degenerate.

>muh biology

your ideology is just ammunition to the shitskin horde. spreading your seed as much as you can is what the niggers that produce single mothers do. the proper thing to do is maintain the integrity of the nuclear family and have several children with one woman.

>encouraging the breakdown of the nuclear family

It's already too late for her

We won't let other men in our bedroom when we conceive.
Nothing degenerate about embracing free sexuality and having a loving relationship.

it's another troll from Russia who claims to be nationalist and also into cuckolding episode!

Please be bait.

>involving women in your life for any reason besides procreation
ok

No, that results in significantly less competitive children and leaves you effectively childless and alone at a late age.

Monogamous relationships build strong and tightly-knit communities who can look after each other and do so without all the males in the group expending their energies in competition for females. Whites are a K-selected race, that's why whites win so many wars and have conquered all the other races, who behave in an r-selection manner.

You should have one woman and have at least 2, but preferably 3 children with her.

Polywantsacracker

>do you mean she mostly decides who you get to sleep with, and she sleeps with more other dudes than you sleep with women?

This is how ALL of these fuckin "open relationship" scenarios end up. No shit that's gonna happen. All a woman has to do to get laid is say "yes."

My friend fell into this trap, his gf is hot as shit, and he's not. Somehow he let her talk him into an "open relationship" by saying that he could experience other women and "maybe even have a 3-some ;)"

Fucking guy has fucked like one other girl once, and she's fucking several people a week, and now "gets off on making him watch."

I don't know how fucking weak you guys have to be to get talked into this shit. Stop thinking with your dicks and realize that your girl can fuck ANYONE else in minutes. She's already got four guys just waiting for her to be pissed at you so they can come comfort her.

> Select all images with trains.

As in the trains being run on your wife/girlfriend while you're in the corner jerking off. "SEE BABE?! I TOLD YOU THIS OPEN RELATIONSHIP WOULD BE HOT!"

>sucked putins dick so good he let me have internet

>i know 9 poly and 3 cuck couples
>stable normal people
>right leaning
Vitaliy, it's morning, you're not supposed to be drinking yet

>We have a big house and once we have kids

If you ever do, she'll continue fucking other men while ignoring you.

Some, most, or even all of 'your kids' will be the genetic offspring of other men, while you'll be stuck taking care of them.

You've set yourself up for getting fucked. You won't listen to anything any of us say, but you'll wish you had 20 years from now.

Face it, the nuclear family has been a disaster.

>we won't let other men in our bedroom when we conceive
like she's not getting rawdogged everytime you're not there
like you will be enough after first birth
like she won't make baby with different father just to prove to herself that your genes are indeed pathetic

The nuclear family has been an unmitigated success since its adoption.

We've had less than 50 years of rampant divorce and polyamory and it has been absolutely destroying our nations.

I don't feel like I have enough time to myself or privacy living in a normal relationship OP. How does one find the time, patience and still feel happy juggling multiple? Seems impossible.

I'd rather just cheat to be honest.

The only ones who will be able to exercise polyamory are those with big bank accounts or big cocks.

Unless you throw in mental illness to the mix.

how the fuck do you think that is the case? a kid born to a single mother is absolutely fucked and tons of stats back that up.

When a girl goes poly, she inevitably falls for the other guy, especially if he is a Chad. Girls may fuck several guys at once, but they can only love one guy at a time. This will either cause a break up of the relationship with the first guy or relegates him to a third wheel.

Guys, generally speaking, can love multiple women at the same time tho, so thats not an issue

>get a qt wife out of it?"
why the hell would you marry a girl who openly fucked multiple men at the same time?

Fuck it, sure, but dont even think about being serious with it

the other guy is a cuck tho.

this

Polyamory is just an excuse for girls to fuck around without feeling like sluts

This is why I support the influx of Muslims into Europe. We deserve it desu

are you fuckbuddies?

>I know 9 poly couples and 3 cuck one in my university's department
>flag
>even Putin can't stop the degeneracy
We need ISIS

I get enough sweet poon. Like this night we will have an amazing foursome with that Norwegian couple. My girlfriend likes to bring 8, 9 and 10 to our bedroom for me to make me happy.
We would be sexually exclusive during conception period and after kids are there, we don't plan to give up the lifestyle.
Of course it's not the cultural Marxism and the Jews.

>Redpill a woman

Why?

>friend of mine
>her
lol, shes a ho dude, don't get emotionally attached.

You live in Moscow or St Petersburg, dont you?

Fucking degenerate

>We would be sexually exclusive during conception period and after kids are there
I feel real sorry for your kids.

Imagine how they feel seeing their mom getting a train run on her

Are Russians this degenerate? This is Sweden tier cuckoldry

first post best post holy shit

Tell Laura I said hello, OP.

its called being a cuck you faggot

>redpill her into monogamy and get a qt wife out of it
>trying to turn a hoe into a housewife
funny how black people are smarter about this kind of thing than Sup Forums is... hmm

good luck to you but 3000 years of written history about women says you are going to get screwed (in the bad way).
But keep thinking you can have your cake and eat it too.
You are going to get old, and she will still be able to pull random guys whenever she wants, she says one thing now but will get horny during her egg dropping time and sleep with a guy on the side, for more information see all of history.

For starters she's essentially monogamous. She just has a third member to the relationship she and her boyfriend seldom see because the 3rd lives about an hour away. But she still thinks poly can work because she's really bluepilled. Innocently bluepilled (she's not at full green-hair political dyke-levels thank god) but bluepilled nonetheless. I want to see if I could prove to her that it can't work while redpilling her on things, starting small with this poly shit and the fact she thinks she's an akiosexual panromantic (aka bi and with a low sex drive) as if those words mean anything, and then keep going up until she starts browsing Sup Forums daily.

Her name isn't Laura.

Direct her to this

rstb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/royptb/367/1589/657.full.pdf

Long story short, when a society becomes polygamous, it's basically a death knell.

Wealthy men had more wives than poor men.] While wealthy men had more total off- spring and longer reproductive careers (33 years for wealthy men compared to 22 for poor men), the chil- dren of poor men had better survival rates for their children to age 15. For poor men, 6.9 of their offspring(per wife) survived on average to age 15, while for wealthy men only 5.5 of their offspring (per wife) sur- vived to age 15. This is amazing, given that the poor men had less than 10 per cent of the wealth of the rich men
[...]
The reduced supply of unmarried women, who are absorbed into polygynous marriages, causes men of all ages to pursue younger and younger women. The competition also motivates men to use whatever connections, advantages or alliances they have in order to obtain wives, including striking financial and recipro- cal bargains with the fathers and brothers of unmarried females [...] More competition also motivates men to seek to control their female relatives (e.g. sisters), as demand for wives increases. This results in suppressing women’s freedoms, increasing gender inequality and stimulating domestic violence.
[...]
(i) creates competition among co-wives, (ii) expands the spousal age gap, (iii) decreases the relatedness within households, and (iv) reduces paternity certainty (which increases male sexual jealousy). Allocations of household resources to another wife’s children mean fewer resources for one’s own children. [...] Polygynous marriages also create elevated risks of intra-household abuse, neglect and homicide

Putin is a well known adulterer and one of main guys in charge of Artists for United Russia(Putin's party) is openly bisexual man with national medals.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Moiseev

youtube.com/watch?v=-1dYw5e1u1w

youtube.com/watch?v=WU6w5TCHIVI
Saint Petersburg

We won't do it in front of the kids, if we stay together to the point of having kids. Kids won't know about it.

I overhear my neighbors' conversations sometimes and they're in a "polyamorous" relationship that more or less amounts to the woman never coming home on the weekends. I fucking laugh about it forever, the guy is so cucked and he swears it's the enlightened way of being.

I think that's what most of it comes down to, pathetic faggot guys letting their feminism-addled cunt wives walk all over them and then rationalizing it

It is the enlightened way of being.
Old cunts decided to have a new lifestyle all of a sudden. What could go wrong?

I don't know if I hate you or I'm jealous

I dunno m8 if I see the woman I love (and the mother of my children) getting fucked by another dude, I'm pretty sure violence will ensue. There's not enough 8, 9 and 10 that can help me get over that.

Just stay fucking single and bang random chicks until you're ready to settle down.

Sure thing. Ask me anything.

I've been in various poly relationships, as well as met various prominent poly people.

I don't think you can easily redpill people when they're already involved, because romantic relationships are more powerful to someone's behaviour than logic or facts for 90% of people.

With that said, I've renounced poly myself when I saw that it inevitably always made at least one person happy. I think maybe it could work if you isolate yourself from most of the world, judging from the few examples that seemed to work somewhat.

The price of polyamory is pretty steep.

About half of the people that engage with it are or have recently been depressed.

It is pretty amazing for the short periods that it can work.

Just a matter of seduction though.

I've seen that happen so often. It happened to me twice.

Not everyone is suited for it. You have to invest trust, love and care into the relationship.
I don't care how much men she fucks. I love her, she loves me. If getting gangbanded by 12 guys is what makes her feel good, she can go for it. I don't mind. No self-deception. Moreover, I almost in the action all the time.

>it is the enlightened way
>not everyone is suited for it

If you are a troll, you're good at it, because that's exactly the self important blowing smoke up your own ass that is customary for poly people.

Here's some potential things to look forward to:
1. her being pregnant by someone else
2. her meeting someone who gets to define her life more than you do
3. People celebrating you for being so poly, yet at subconscious animalistic level losing respect for you

If you manage to mostly steer clear of those, you can rest assured that it's an unhealthy environment for kids to grow up in, because poly relationships require more time and resources, which leads to neglect at some level.

You have to ask yourself at some point if you want the hedonistic crazy sex life or to create the best home you can for your kids. Because you can't really have both.

Royalty were the worse man. What kind of bullshit you spew here. Your scandi ancestors were fucking polygamist tribals for centuries.

1)we won't let other men to our bedroom if we decide to have a kid for the month of conception
2)we have some regular visitors, but real romantic bond exists only between us
3)on animalistic level they don't lose respect, because it's in our nature to be promiscuous

Don't redpill, just take advantage of it

>Best friend from college is poly.
>I was his best man at his wedding.
>His wife is pretty into me cuz she is a slut and I have a benis, but I know that secretly she is super fucking jealous of how much her husband loves me.
>He always talks about how he gets the better deal when she has a date because he gets to play videogames with me instead of have to do things for her.
>He constantly talks about how I would fit right into their marriage
>I'm abstinent
>even if I wasn't I would still probably stay away from sex because I was raped when I was 4 and working through the ensuing trust issues sounds like way too much work

what do? I feel like if I don't do something this will end badly

...Got any more pics?

Get out of your comfort zone and work your way through them anyways. Not with them though.

I'm dating two guys at once.

We have sex all the time.

It's great.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

This [spoiler]is how a man should live. Exploitation and opportunism[/spoiler]

No successful societies have permitted polyandrous relationships.

All successful primitive cultures practice polygamy. All more advanced cultures settle on one man / one woman so that you don't have perpetual disenfranchised betas threatening uprisings.

Literally everyone I know (and it's more than a few) who has tried this has split ways in a few months. An informal study of 200 people that a friend of mine did found only 2 such relationships that lasted more than a year.

Polyamory is a fine lifestyle choice and don't let anyone tell you different. Why, you'll meet plenty of fantastic people to share your boundless love with in this community. All so beautiful and progressive!

Why though, the 3 times I've gotten out of my comfort zone I've been completely screwed, twice because the girl secretly had a fiance/husband and was trying to fuck me on the side and once because she was a manipulative whore who kind of forced a relationship on me and then left me. and obviously not them, I meant is there a way to fix the situation so I can stay friends with him and still play some videogames without it destroying their marriage?

One in 4 faggots have HIV in Toronto.

Only 73% of those that are positive knew.

Have fun playing faggian roulette.

I'm not in Toronto and I've been in a relationship with these guys since I was 16.

Their relationship is not in your control. You should not let it reflect on you.

How old are you now?

Good for you. Do they have sex with others?

alright, but if she drugs and rapes me I'm blaming you

6/10 made me respond.

No you fucking faggot. That's you doing your goddamn job. It's not even cuckoldry, it's cuckqueanry.

>a friend of mine

Sounds credible.

She already chose you fucking cuck. Women are behind sexual liberation bullshit

No.

Are you expecting everyone is a massive open relationship degenerate?

The only reason you would even care is because you're in love with her. The only reason you'd be in love with such a girl is because you're a pathetic virgin cuck. So I guess maybe ask if she'll let you prep the bull?

We are just twenty. Everything is ahead.
I never understood solo homosexuality. Bisexuality is common and even natural for most of people, but strictly homosexual is somethings unknown for me.

It's not that I don't like girls user. It's just that I like them more.

I mean, you can like girls besides your girlfriend, but that doesn't mean you go out having sex with them.

you're beta as fuck.