TRUMP GENERAL - THE EMPEROR EDITION

>COMPLETE INTERVIEW: Martha Raddatz Interviewes LT Gen Michael Flynn On "This Week" (7/10/2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=tCfBnB7Rzok

SPREAD THESE:
>Hillary blames White People for the Dallas Terrorist Attack
youtube.com/watch?v=3qaeVwWr2eU
>Clinton Gave Non-Cleared Individuals Access To Classified Information
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ0YEchTwEc

#BreakTheFoundation
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important campaign updates
SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

MEMETIC WARFARE
>/cfg/ Official Website (WIP)
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com/
>/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General Thread
RALLIES
>Rally in Cincinnati, OH 7/6/16
youtube.com/watch?v=2T_ow1UJZJs
>Rally Raleigh, NC 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=zht6VzW-e9k

INTERVIEWS
>Trump meets with 200 GOP Congress members
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr7Q1slD3Zw
>Trump on O'Reilly 7/5/16
youtube.com/watch?v=5LR1bmgPq-0
>Michael Flynn on Nuclear Energy in the Middle East
youtube.com/watch?v=eiYjCnbeicw

ENTERTAINMENT
>Gavin McInnes RIPS Aziz Ansari for Trump Piece
youtube.com/watch?v=k_Az5FCe6yc
>NRA Ad: Stop Clinton, Vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=SIl20jItjHY
>Stand in the Gap
youtube.com/watch?v=HuTekWF8ORo

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
play.spotify.com/user/washingtonpostpolitics/playlist/0RGDi11O4gfXuJNjZxSp29

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
lyingcrookedhillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SN2F1dvA83g
imgur.com/a/vNvuZ
imgur.com/a/5T2ST
i.4cdn.org/f/KAMEN JOSHI -IDOL MAGIC FOR TRUMP M-A-G-A!.swf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Karen!

This is an awoovement!

based SS

youtube.com/watch?v=SN2F1dvA83g

ADD THIS TO OP

THIS IS A MOVEMENT! THANKS TO OUR HIGH ENERGY WOLFGIRL MEME MAGIC, WE'RE GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! THE SUN IS SHINING AND SO ARE YOU! AWOO~!

trump general a shit now

a shit!

imgur.com/a/vNvuZ
Here go, niggers. More coming!
>nth for Tay!

donald your a sniveling coward

Anyone else secretly wishing race war starts soon?

So what's the deal, how serious is this notion that he will nominate Flynn for VP?

I fapped to Karen yesterday.

It already has it's just weak af because this generation is fucking weak and cries about literally everything.

How is /tg/ going to rationalize the past year of their life when Trump loses?

Serious question.

Ok here's the score.

If the GOP pick Trump they have a chance. Really they do, however it will all hinge on the debates and ideally some positive press. Normies are the battleground this election. The GOP is fractured and will continue to be fractured. It has been that way for the past decade now. Trump will need to win however otherwise the GOP will simply cease to be rather than just limping along.

Or they can oust Trump and set up whatever other puppet they have. Probably Jeb or Cruz. This will ensure a democrat victory and that the Republicans will not ever hold the executive branch ever again in our life time. The party will completely dissolve as people leave in droves and a new political party is established, further splitting the votes and continuing to ensure democrat dominance.

In short, the GOP need to win the election and they need to do it with the candidate the majority of the people have rallied under. Any other scenario and the party is finished for good.

The delegates Donald, unbind them.

He's vetting many people. I have no idea who he will choose. He'll announce this week or at the convention.

It seems more likely than any of the others.

Not unless liberals are considered a race.

I forgot the uncensored Karen. I'm not going to fix it tho.

imgur.com/a/5T2ST

none of the remaining candidates will make it to 1237
we will move on to a contested convention where the voice of the American people will be heard on the second ballot

Prepare yourselves drumpfkins

Yaaee.... this man can't be a leader...

Civil War ya spineless leaf

>some black supremacist retard posting anti police shit on his facebook again
>couldn't even wait a fucking week after what happened in Dallas
>just spamming NowThis videos of a chimp fighting back while a cop is trying to detain him
>"YOOO HE JUST A KID YO!!!!"
>kid is trying to rip the baton out of the cop's hands and gets the smack down of his life
>getting ready to tell this autistic fuck to kill himself and remove him
>say fuck it and get off kikebook
>come back a few hours later and see the story about the BLM member breaking into a cop's house after an argument on facebook
Well good thing I didn't post shit.

>giving it a (You)

Why would you do that?!

Because Karen is sexy.

How many of them did you have in there?

No need, leaf. If we somehow lose, due to the Kikes, there will be a rebellion. Goebbel's quote about slamming history's door will never be truer.

Drumpf is not a true conservative!

oh god why

Pretty nice.

i haven't seen it yet - was the circus any good tonight, lads?

I will write in Ted Cruz in November.
Sorry drumpf fans, I refuse to vote for a New York liberal like drumpf.

Continuing from old thread:

Do (you) think that Hillary (C)linton will back out of the debates? Do (you) think it could legit happen?

>pls respond

>/tg/

They will probably keep discussing tabletop games like they always do.

How will you rationalize yours when you realize your life has amounted to nothing?

Agreed, After Wisconsin, Trump is finally stumped!

Time to ride the Cruz Missile or Feel the Guac again.

Good. Cuz Hillary is, and we need strange to be strange.

About tree fiddy

I'm safe where I'm at when I get home. No one goes out to the countryside from the city without knowing where free wifi is.

A prediction: She will debate once, get fucking hammered by Trump, and then never agree to another one, unless her numbers tank so low she gets desperate.

So you're going to participate in armed insurrection? Against who exactly? The government? Who will this civil war be between in your mind? Trump voters and Clinton voters?

Just interested in the perspective of a paranoid-schizophrenic NEET who thinks anyone will actually fight in a civil war, lmao

>Milo BTFO for a Scavino fist bump
Will faggots ever recover?

If she did it would assure a Trump win

Will we never have #CruzMissile or #Jebhead memes after the convention?

Will it only be #shillforhill or #feelthejohnson?

Yes. Crooked Hillary Clinton can barely handle her soft core rallys anymore. She had Obama speak for her most of the time.

Do youto think that she can stand there on stage in front of a billion people and survive under Donald Trump grilling her directly about her lies her deceit her horrible policies?

She's going to melt like the wicked witch she is. Clinton will release a short to paragraph statement about how she refuses to debate Donald Trump because she doesn't want to give voice to racism and bigotry misogyny and Etc

This kills the Clinton

All of the above.

>when Trump loses

The magic is with them

pretty dank desu
i.4cdn.org/f/KAMEN JOSHI -IDOL MAGIC FOR TRUMP M-A-G-A!.swf

Kek is keeping tabs on his champion through the eyes of his adorable servants.

I guess I'm with her now.

>implying Yeb memes and #CruzMissiles will ever die

>he thinks this girl wasn't paid to wear this
naive as fuck

Not happening. Right now, they actually think they can beat Trump in a debate.

I have the weirdest boner right now.

this idea that hillary won't debate trump is bizarre.

she's going to make him look like a bully and blow him away on policy detail

and she'll spin away the email like she spun benghazi

#RidinThePineWithStein

A FUCKING LEAF!!

>1 post by this ID

I believe you mean you have the most correct and upstanding boner.

Alberta sucks

I bet you're some unemployed rig pig lol

The Trump campaign says it's focusing on the following states Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, , Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Do you think it's good that he is attacking states that have been Democrat for the past 25 years?

>implying based Ted Cruz won't be the nominee and that Drumpf won't get BTFO

>When Trump loses?
>A leaf

Here's something to look at, kinda makes the obviously bullshit polls look like bullshit.

Not to mention the ratings on TV spike when he is on or being talked about.

>80572746
>she's going to make him look like a bully

Because that worked so well with Yeb.

The never call yourself average quote is gold, if you say it without attributing Trump normies eat it up. Then reveal who said it

is this OC? if so, well done

You are absolutely right

He's right, though

Calling people names might work on twitter and in the Republican primaries, but in the presidential debates it will just make him look like an insecure, sad little man who can't actually back up any of the things he says

Trump knows he'll get the red states, he's counting on edging the blue vote as much in his favor as possible - probably a few extra percentage from each state.

He should focus on swing states like Florida and Ohio the hardest though.

Does anybody else think that Hillary Clinton is sticking to her right wing roots and secretly trying to make Trump win? We get a yuge amount of people on our side after terrorist attacks (due to people waking up) and all she does it alienate the majority of her voters.

She doesn't really think she can win by cucking to the super predators does she?

>be indian
>land is LITERALLY stained with shit

> Phase 1: Define race (America vs Special Interests). Complete.

> Phase 2: Convention. Raise Trump's favorables. Central theme = "Unity vs Division" . Trump wants to unify the country while Clinton wants to use divisiveness for political and financial gain.

> Phase 3: Debates. Break Hillary's glass jaw by showing how incompetent she is. Overwhelm her with attacks and distracting claims. Use confirmation bias to show she's weak.

> Phase 4: MAGA

We have moved into Phase Two.

I wonder who's behind these posts

Hnng.

>Trump actually focusing on Minnesota

Oh god please yes, I want to see the endless butthurt if he wins here.

>oh no this man is bullying poor little Hillary who looks like with Wicked Witch of the West and has a temper to match along with being a pathological liar whatever will we do oh the humanity
Hillary is impossible to empathize with. He could go out there and crack her over the head with a baseball bat and his polls would go up. Because everyone hates Hillary.

I think the theory that Trump is a Clinton plant is more likely than your crazy bullshit, desu.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Damn! How did you...

Anyone knows what happened to that autistic Peruvian AWOO poster?

I think since his energy is always high energy, attacking and focusing on as many states trumply possible

>Virginia

LETS DO THIS MOTHERFUCKERS; REMOVE MCAFFILE, UNKEK THE RIGHT, MAKE VIRGINIA GREAT AGAIN

>Phase 2: Convention. Raise Trump's favorables. Central theme = "Unity vs Division" Trump wants to unify the country while Clinton wants to use divisiveness for political and financial gain
This'll be easy thanks to BLM going full ISIS. Trump can say he'll heal the racial divide in the country by giving everyone jobs and fixing infrastructure, both major issues within black communities.

Oh crap now I'm #cruzmissle

Wrong.

Trump is the only one who will call Clinton out for the shit she's actually done. The intimidation of rape victims, the lying, all the blood that is on her hands, getting americans killed and LYING to their families.

Retards like you have been saying he had no chance from the beginning, yet here he is, 16 opponents later, on top of the world.

So go fuck yourself. No one likes you, and no one takes your opinion seriously.

Honestly, you should probably start thinking about killing yourself before your life gets any more pathetic; because it will.

wew lad

Crooked Clitoris doesn't stand a chance

I bet you're in the East that's filled with %90 chinks hajis and niggers at once. You're not even Canada anymore. Just nigger and libtard town.

>Do you think it's good that he is attacking states that have been Democrat for the past 25 years?
Considering that Hillary is alienating lifelong Democrat voters in record numbers, yes.

>Crooked Clitoris
Sounds painful tbhfam

This is the main reason I don't thinks will Turn out like Romney desu

Any news from Chief Shitting Bull?

>facebook likes are empirically-sound political polls
Trumpfags hitting a new low, lmao