"If you bring one player in for £100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney, said Klopp...

>"If you bring one player in for £100m and he gets injured, then it all goes through the chimney, said Klopp. The day that this is football, I’m not in a job anymore, because the game is about playing together. That is how everybody in football understands it. You always want to have the best, but building the group is necessary to be successful. Other clubs can go out and spend more money and collect top players. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could spend that money."

What did Jürgen "Kult-Hypocrite" Klopp mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SwanyThaRed/status/946441072812658689
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When he realized the EPLel isn't the Bundasliga where he could just walk all over, and there's not a chance in hell he's beating City, United, Chelsea, Tottenham with the plonkers he has at the back.

You people going on about Klopp have no idea about football. Most of you have probably never played the game, probably never been to Anfield and probably have no idea whatsoever of how long or what it takes to put a successful team together. The Premier League is the hardest league in the world and there is a shortage of top class players in every country so managers shouldn’t waste money buying players for the sake of buying them. Before you start trying to put me in my place you should know I played the game for fifty odd years, including 25 as a goalkeeper so I know what I’m talking about.

Yeah. You won't beat Pep with 250mi per year and who started with a better team than you did (when was the last time Liverpool finished above City?)

he is right

>"If you delete one thread after another for free and it's never appreciated, then it all goes through the chimney, said janitor. The day that this is moderation, I’m not in my basement anymore because Sup Forums is about culture and respect. That is how everybody on the internet understands it. You always want to have the best threads, but deleting Hope Solo's beefs is necessary to be a janny. Other websites can go out and spend money and employ their mods. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could get paid by Hiro."

What did Janny "Hot-Hotpockets" McJanitor mean by this?

>"If you bring one player in for £1 trillion and he gets injured, then it all goes through the matter confibulator," said RoboKlopp3k. "The day that this is space warfare, I’m not in an oxygravfield anymore and I'm weightless and I can't breathe, because the game is about praying to the 96. That is how everybody in football understands it. You always want to have a peaceful galactic federation, but building the slave planets is necessary to successfully manufacture 96 pure marble diety statues. Other clubs can go out and spend more money and build better roboslaves. I want to do it differently. I would even do it differently if I could bring the 96 back to life, which I could, but I won't, because then who would we get justice for?"

Klopp was naive when he initially came to England.

Same way he got angry about the loan system over here initially, until he realised you need to loan players out or they just stagnate and get unhappy.

Klopp realised you have to fight fire with fire if you ever want to have a chance of winning. You can't just sit there with the moral highground whilst city + United spend unlimited money

Yeah, how dare people change their opinions

Paul joyce just wrote an article on how Klopp had to be persuaded over the money they were going to spend on him

twitter.com/SwanyThaRed/status/946441072812658689

He won the league with Dortmund against the big capitilist machine Buywin without spending millions and developing what he had

Now he is competing with two Buywins (United and City) who have spent even more than what he and the league is used to and you can't compete with people buying the best players in the world. He's had to become one with the dark side

Everyone did it so its ok. I don't have the Pardew version so have this, from the hypocrite who keep breaking PL transfer record.

How is he a hypocrite? He tried to train Lovren and Klavan to be good defenders for years just like he said. Same with the rest of the shit squad. 75 million isn't even a lot of money now. So how is he a hypocrite exactly?

75m isn't even a lot of money

It is for a Phil Jones tier defender

>75 million isn't even a lot of money now
literally the most expensive defender in history

It's early damage control.

possibly the greatest defender in history though, so it makes sense

That's convenient.
>I had to be persuaded to pay £75m for Van Dijk la
>I also had to be convinced about paying £40m for Chamberlain
>And don't even get me started about the £55m for Keita la, I really had to be "persuaded" that day

Ahuehuehuehue

>didn't read what was said but got angry anyway

If he's so good why was he playing for Southampton?

>If you bring one player in for £1 trillion and he gets injured, then it all goes through the matter confibulator," said RoboKlopp3k

How can Buyern Pukenich fans still be so butthurt over 1 man breaking up their pathetic little monopoly in the Bendesliga?

He's no hypocritical, he's not paying £100 million for any player

good post

Dont get it. Whats your point?