just took a stinky dump
ama lads #despacito

>wins 5 titles out of 5 in 2016
>loses a clasico

Yeah makes sense not to rate him

i no longer rate trump

>fedora perro was right all along

Based le "vamos, vamos" man

>You at the club when suddenly this man slaps your girlfriend's ass and says to her "vamos, vamos"

What do you do?

>never won a treble
>exposed as soon as his stacked team fell apart

>"i wish your mother would suck my cum from your sister's cunt"

That's Materazzi's insult officially? Wew

I don't rate any manager of top team, its life on easy mode

what do you think of zidane's headbutt 12 years later?

In my teens, I liked zidane as a player so I accepted the reason he gave for hitting materazzi (le moral man for his sister), but now I have a completely different view. He threw away the world cup because of some taunt. That is selfish and weak in the mind. He could have waited 20 more minutes before possibly winning and then fuck up materazzi and still get his famed headbutt in the news.

He should've won the final and then decked that cunt, instead of cucking his team and nation like a faggot

What the fuck does he actually do? He looks clueless most of the time.

He got more luck than fucking Di Matteo, must be the baldness.

is that what a soccer coach gets paid for? i mean, beyond reminding them to dribble the ball

nah, it's just that Zidane is the soccer equivalent of pic related

you know something, spain should be proud for their world cup winning team. any time i see a spanish flag on this site i never even dream of talking trash to you people.

he had temper issues, everyone knew that, including italy. it was a deliberate attempt to provoke him as much as possible. a living legend in his last game of his career. disgusting, Yes, I still rate Zidane.

I do it all the time, watch this:
you useless shit

>soccer

you are right, if he really wanted to fuck materazzi up he would have won the world cup and laughed at him

Mastermind tactic

Headbutt him in the chest

Look out there's someone coming and there's nothing you can do about it

I can see that being used as a legit strategy by the coach. Just take his most asshole player and tell him to fuck with zidane as much as possible.

though he still has the flashiest career end ever possible so at least there is that.

>Losing 3-0 to Barcelona in the 93rd minute
>VAMOS *clap clap* VAMOS

What did he mean by this?

he literally couldn't handle the banter and cost his country the WC

beta

games not over until it's over boss. Germans know this the best.

>muh treble
>literally the ONLY manager to win back to back CL

Nottingham Forest won back to back EC's

why start counting at 1992?

Because that's when Champion's League started. I know you're the same kind of faggot that mentions that Madrid won EC 6 times and that doesn't count because it isn't CL.

What would you rather he say, PARA PARA

I count all titles, otherwise it's pointless to make statements like, "in history" or "of all time!"

So then we can agree Real Madrid is the greatest club of all time.

>Sees Penaldo stumble after another disastrous step over attempt
>VAMOS *clap clap* VAMOS

It's code you retards, two vamos separated by two claps. 5d chess at it's finest only connoisseurs can get.

Filthy disgusting chicanos

yes

EI! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI!

FILHA DA PULTA!

>VAMOS, MARCELO *clap clap* VAMOS

Your containment board is that way

thats some quality flop, timing and all. 100% brazilian that man.

Ok that's way more offensive than what we heard he said. Yeah...I'd headbutt that motherfucker too

The last season of the European Cup had exactly the same arrangement as the first year of the Champions League. The only thing that changed was the name. Please go fuck yourself

edgy

this
only cat people still rate zidane

cringe