/brit/

Lightning McQueen edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
standard.co.uk/goingout/film/gods-own-country-review-it-s-grim-but-gripping-up-north-a3624636.html
strawpoll.me/14147616/
youtube.com/watch?v=HVC6RL3TyZI
youtube.com/watch?v=xY_AW4IuK4c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you'll fuck it up

willies

Red Ed sub-edition

you will grow a gyno and go bald prematurely

you're going to wake up in an ice bathtub

and bums

any desi man in

bizzare edition

love willies

hate fannies

simple as

>bluepills who unironically believe that looks dont matter and CONFIDENCE is EVERYTHING

watch this entire series thus far

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A

the intimidating 'f

any desu man in

unless you're a disgusting slug creature, yes they're right
confidence is everything

had a dream last night where I was a blade runner

Well done

you've got your feet caked in australian mud but you can't deny what's in your blood. under paraguay skies and the nights so cold, you can forsake your country and lose your soul
whatever helps you sleep at night lad
you'll get there one day

invisible boys

state of her face

watch the videos sweaty x

that reminds me, i need to have a femdom wank

*deliberately spreads misinformation on behalf of the Illuminati, Mossad and The New World Order*

Americans are literally too fat and stupid for films and have such short attention spans due to their ADHD that they need explosions and gunfights every 10 minutes

No wonder capeshit makes so much there

bad face but defo would
tits on her

>ah yes, this man has a great sense of humour and a warm, welcoming personality. this truly screams to my primal instincts that this man is physically strong and gifted with good genetics. i must procreate with this man immediately

>tfw to smart to make a profit

The film is based on the life of Alexander the Great, King of Macedonia, who conquered Asia Minor, Egypt, Persia, and North West India. Shown are some of the key moments of Alexander's youth, his invasion of the mighty Persian Empire and his death. It also outlines his early life, including his difficult relationship with his father Philip II of Macedonia, his strained feeling towards his mother Olympias, the unification of the Greek city-states and the two Kingdoms (Macedonia and Epirus) under the Hellenic League, and the conquest of the Persian Empire in 331 BC. It also details his plans to reform his empire and the attempts he made to reach the end of the then known world.

>the Illuminati, Mossad and The New World Order
you can just say soros

>durr women only care about looks
you two have never even spoken to a woman who wasn't your mum have you

have fun x

Shan't

mummy took the piss out of my mantits again

Costanza is effay as fuck, NEED his wardrobe

If you laid all of these end to end, how long would they be?

How long would it take to read it all?

The story begins 40 years after 323 BC, around 283 BC, with Ptolemy I Soter, who narrates throughout the film. We see Alexander's daily life and the strained relationship between his parents. Alexander grows up with his mother Olympias and his tutor Aristotle, where he finds interest in love, honour, music, exploration, poetry and military combat. His relationship with his father is destroyed when Philip marries Attalus's niece, Eurydice.

*breathes into your ear*

Hit the gym and drop the junk food kiddo

>More fatberg problems in London sewers - BBC News

ah yes

After Philip is assassinated, Alexander becomes King of Macedonia. Ptolemy mentions Alexander's punitive campaign in which he razes Thebes and burns Persepolis, then gives an overview of Alexander's west-Persian campaign, including his declaration as the son of Zeus by the Oracle of Amun at Siwa Oasis, his great battle against the Persian Emperor Darius III in the Battle of Gaugamela and his eight-year campaign across Asia.

>directed by villenueve
>smart
jfl at the state of people

ask a 21 year old doing GCSE maths and English anything

Got really coked with the work lot and made a tit of myself

Think I need help

Genuinely grim. Why even bother?

ONE

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

Also shown are Alexander's private relationships with his childhood friend Hephaistion and later his wife Roxana. Hephaistion compares Alexander to Achilles, to which Alexander replies that, if he is Achilles, Hephaistion must be his Patroclus (Achilles' best friend and lover). When Hephaistion mentions that Patroclus died first, Alexander pledges that, if Hephaistion should die first, he will follow him into the afterlife. Hephaistion shows extensive jealousy when he sees Alexander with Roxana and deep sadness when he marries her, going so far as to attempt to keep her away from him after Alexander murders Cleitus the Black in India.

tesla cars look so cool

Want to die so bad

because otherwise i cant get a fucking job?

Whats GCSE?

>women are attracted to attractive qualities

Wow... that's really something

After initial objection from his soldiers, Alexander convinces them to join him into his final and bloodiest battle, the Battle of Hydaspes. He is severely injured with an arrow but survives and is celebrated. Later on, Hephaistion succumbs to an unknown illness either by chance or perhaps poison, speculated in the movie to be Typhus carried with him from India. Alexander, full of grief and anger, distances himself from his wife, despite her pregnancy, believing that she has killed Hephaistion. He dies less than three months after Hephaistion, in the same manner, keeping his promise that he would follow him. On his deathbed, Bagoas grieves as Alexander's generals begin to split up his kingdom and fight over the ownership of his body.

bladerunner 2049 poll
www.strawpoll.me/1417616

People actually check your GCSEs?

kino
standard.co.uk/goingout/film/gods-own-country-review-it-s-grim-but-gripping-up-north-a3624636.html

British equivalent of the HSC

The story then returns to 283 BC, where Ptolemy admits to his scribe that he, along with all the other officers, had indeed poisoned Alexander just to spare themselves from any future conquests or consequences. However, he has it recorded that Alexander died due to illness compounding his overall weakened condition. He then goes on to end his memoirs with praise to Alexander.

The story then ends with the note that Ptolemy's memoirs of Alexander were eventually burned, lost forever with the Library of Alexandria.

if you have nothing else?

so what films u lads seen at the london film festival this year?

6:30 already on that Stoli dont @ me its a big night IN

no. he's just an idiot who thinks they do

why are you all speaking in questions?

boobs vs butts poll
strawpoll.me/14147616/
boobs vs butts poll
strawpoll.me/14147616/
boobs vs butts poll
strawpoll.me/14147616/

Would actually like to do GCSEs again for a laugh, see if the 10 years of drug abuse has done any damage

@zubrowska here boyfriend and same

300ish posts per thread times 15700 = 4710000 posts
dont know how many words the average post contains though

my IQ is literally fucking limitless

*smashes the patriarchy*

why is american bread so sweet

>4710000 posts

Literally all me

Does cognitive behavioural therapy work for aspies?

maybe
try it and find out
come back to us with the results

turbo high rorke on the street

north london yute in the sheets

defying the patriarchal oligarchy

Tonight is the last night that I can stay up as late as I want. I have to be tucked in early tomorrow night to toil for Mr. Noseberg on Monday.

why are (you) so sweet?

matriarchy is the future

youtube.com/watch?v=HVC6RL3TyZI
haha fat cats are so funny

funny how bints always shoehorn in political garbage into their tinder profile to look clever

slim fit chinos

Me mum's birthday today, getting her a haircut and colouring at a salon plus $100

sue

bit early for toilposting m8

6:30

heh... w-weekend's already nearly half over

as a woman, I know women are better than men

spent £150 on clothes today. feel like a woman.

fucking state of londoners lmao

>as a woman
no you're not

youtube.com/watch?v=xY_AW4IuK4c

Just saw a program on the BBC about modern Welsh Druids.
What is /brit/'s opinion on Newpaganism?

Never forget the real holocaust when Arthur "baby rapist" Harris killed 800,000 innocent ayran children

women come here too you know

I like seeing how pathetic you are

it's shite and anyone who follows it is a twat/bellend/dickhead

First weekend in a while that I haven't done class A drugs

gj

turtlepeng

would love to shove my willy into his retarded mouth